How to know planet prominent natal chart?

Love2Know

* Neptune exactly in midheaven (09 capricorn)
* Ascendant (10 aries) conjunct mars (12 aries)
* Stellium 9th house: Sun (23 sag) / Uranus (00 capricorn) / Mercury (01capricorn) / Saturn (03 capricorn)
* Uranus in critical degrees (00 capricorn)
* Pluto (14 scorpio) with Venus (27 scorpio) (both in 8th house)
* Moon (16 pisces) trine with Pluto
* Chiron (04 cancer) Opposite Mercury / Saturn / Uranus / Neptune
* Node north in 11th (07 pisces) trine Chiron and Part of fortune (03 cancer)
* Part of fortune conjunct chiron (04 cancer / 03 cancer)
* 5th house in lion
* Vertex (27 virgo) with 5 square
* Jupiter in taurus 2th house

I use Astro.com extended chart selection -method Select “Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen’” - then click on the blue button to find the
chart.
There is an explanation ; http://astroasteria.com/post/130307761590/finding-your-dominant-planets

Rawiri

The most simple way would be to look at planets on angles.

From what you say, Mars in his own sign on the 1st will be one of the main prominent planets.

Neptune on the 10th cusp may also be given prominence.

Rawiri

When I calculate the forces of the planet in some site, the force of uranus is not so strong. But looking generally, I found that uranus would be dominant, since it is in stellium and in critical degree

I don't personally use any of those "calculators" for the strength of a planet and am not sure how valuable they actually are.

A planet can be weak though and still prominent (or strong and not prominent). Those are different things.

Your Uranus is in a "dominating" position and will be quite "pure" because it is in a critical degree as you note.

So I guess the question is, why do want to know what planet is prominent?

Rawiri

I found my natal chart peculiar, and I did not see much coherence in the analysis of the sites, and I also saw many aspects for "Fama" or Public Career. What I particularly have a certain aversion

No problem about the grammatical errors...you are still understandable (at least I think so).

Yes. Site analysis is not very coherent or reliable because there are many parts in a chart and they often contradict so a person needs to look and see what is more likely.

Could you elaborate what you mean by "public career"? Do you mean government work? Or do you mean something involving dealing with a lot of people and being seen by them?

Love2Know

The term would not exactly be public career, but something like visibility and fame
I read that aries point might suggest, a lot of visibility and uranus, subtle events
My 9th house has several planets, and this totally agrees with my focus today (study medicine)My chiron with many oppositions may be related to helping in the healing of others
My houses 10 and 1 are strong too (aspects of fame?)
But the main factor that led me to think this was neptune in midheaven

Is 9th related to medicine? I thought it was more just study in general.

Rawiri

I don't think I've heard of the idea of Uranus being subtle before.

10th and 1st houses strong (which you are right, you do have) can sometimes indicate fame, yes. It depends though.

They indicate "fame" in the sense that they make the person themselves (1st) and what they do in the world (10th) strong. They have a strong "path" in life. Normally this will get people noticed since they will achieve something in life.

But the planets involved have to be considered as well. Saturn is not very fond of publicity, for example.

Are you intending to go into doing surgery? (Strong Mars is good for that)

IleneK

Premium Member
* Neptune exactly in midheaven (09 capricorn)
* Ascendant (10 aries) conjunct mars (12 aries)
* Stellium 9th house: Sun (23 sag) / Uranus (00 capricorn) / Mercury (01capricorn) / Saturn (03 capricorn)
* Uranus in critical degrees (00 capricorn)
* Pluto (14 scorpio) with Venus (27 scorpio) (both in 8th house)
* Moon (16 pisces) trine with Pluto
* Chiron (04 cancer) Opposite Mercury / Saturn / Uranus / Neptune
* Node north in 11th (07 pisces) trine Chiron and Part of fortune (03 cancer)
* Part of fortune conjunct chiron (04 cancer / 03 cancer)
* 5th house in lion
* Vertex (27 virgo) with 5 square
* Jupiter in taurus 2th house

I think it might help if you would upload your chart so we can see it. Might get more responses...
Read here about how to do it:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

JUPITERASC

I found my natal chart peculiar, and I did not see much coherence in the analysis of the sites, and
I also saw many aspects for "Fama" or Public Career.
What I particularly have a certain aversion
Thanks for your pms these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM :smile:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

good link for the basics of western tropical astrology is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

I think it might help if you would upload your chart so we can see it.
Might get more responses...
Read here about how to do it:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

SunConjunctUranus

Your prominent planet is obviously mars because thats your ascendant sign. However there is a square from neptune in which you should know how it plays out in your real life.

Last edited: