Dangerous placements?

NagaSadow

I've been having a lot of issues since last year. I would like to know about my future. I've been feeling unsure about my current education and career choices. I have also lost a lot of friends, been ill, had a sick family member and my dog died. I'm tired all the time and I feel no interest in the things I used to love. I read somewhere that a placement in the 22nd degree generally means suicide, murder or killing someone. :unsure: I'm afraid and I would like some answers since I've had issues with anxiety before. Thanks for helping.

NagaSadow

I'm sorry. I couldn't post my chart in the first post. IMG_0459.jpg
Thanks.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi NagaSadow,

your chart does not look dangerous to me. However, if you are feeling suicidal you should consider options such as talking to someone (whether family or a qualified professional) about it because you can be helped by various means.

As far as chart patterns go, you do have at least one aspect associated with regular depression as well as another that's associated with the bipolar kind - so severe ups and downs in mood are likely to be a problem for you. One of your aspects (Sun opposite Saturn with Saturn opposite NN and your Sun being in the 9th) shows a kind of fear of the unknown in that you might frequently assume life is about to serve you with a nasty surprise that will bring you down - but this can alternate with periods where you feel quite positive about everything.

The long-term goal with this configuration would be to find a workable balance between realism (that doesn't become imprisoning for you) and being able to express your idealistic side so that you can continue to have hope and faith in life's kindness.

The other issue indicated in the chart concerns your angles and Venus. You have Neptune on the ascendant but with Venus square to Pluto and in the 8th. This might create situations where you have a hard time reading people and may come under the control of people who are quite manipulative and don't have your best interests in mind, or you might find your own attractions uncomfortably intense to the point that they frighten you. Pluto has associations with death in terms of thinking about it although it doesn't typically represent it literally. However there is something frightening about relating for you as if it can cost you your life. The Moon-Pluto opposition also suggests this theme as well as a couple of things I'm not going to list here but the hard aspects to Pluto are the ones that probably contribute the most to your fears.

The key here is to come up with a way of allowing you to accept the "deaths" Pluto is handing you as psychological and not literal - also these aspects are most troublesome around your age when they might seem all powerful.

In terms of transits it again goest to Pluto which is getting very close to crossing your ascendant - your way of presenting yourself to the world is going to be changed forever about 1-2 years from now and you might already be feeling this coming up. This transit is very unlikely to result in your death although it will feel this way until Pluto crosses the degree of your AC for the first time. The other issue is Pluto square natal Chiron in your chart which likely brought painful themes from your past back into the present and this is what I'm guessing is making you feel really bad right now. Chiron is a very difficult planet to work with so if you have any friends with planets aspecting your Chiron it would be very helpful to spend time with them now.

Pluto will complete that square by next spring but this is a theme that you have been struggling with for several months already given Chiron's degree.

If you are at all ok with the idea I strongly recommend considering therapy for the Chiron issues.

*Incidentally Jupiter is very near your Chiron at the moment and will actually go over it in 2 weeks. There will be some fortunate development that will help you see your situation in a new light at this time.

kshantaram

Premium Member
cap asc ambitious, hardworking, event management;

asc lord sat debilated aries 3rd, good for social work-service;
node ketu aries 3rd, hyper-impulsive, rash actions, accident prone;
sat-ketu aries 3rd, pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-head, etc
detachment from siblings;

sun-rahu the node libra 9th, foreign travels, pilgrimage, rise-fall in life;
sun-sat opp, health, father-sibling relationships, luck, edu, travels, stressed;
sun-rahu libra 9th, social, foreign relations, politics; wavering decisions;
currently jup lord 12th transit sun-rahu libra 9th for foreign travels;
jup-sat opp tending to misjudgments and missed opportunities to avoid;

moon 5th gemini, good at information gathering-processing/
but confused decision making;
interest in psychometrics-child psychology, teaching-ministerial roles;
moon lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse; spouse of choice;

moon gemini 5th for luck-education-children-position;
wear pearl for moon for gains/benefits

sat transit sag 11th opp moon past 2.5yrs,
luck-edu-income-friendships-romance under stress,
gains-support from old friends, old people possibly;

sat sooner moves to own cap 12th for foreign lands;

jup debilated cap 12th, conservative approach, weak budgets to spend,
jup elevated aspect cancer 6th supportive of employment;
sat aspects own cap, debilation of jup cancelled, gradual improvements;

mer-venus leo, relationship by mere attractions,
venus highest deg, the core personality, self-pride, artistic tastes;
venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck;
sat lord 9th for luck from moon debilated, settling at 36+

scorpio-mars 10th, inimical for cap asc, career under stress-delay;
research-occult aptitudes;
inimical mars over leo 7th, stress-delay in marriage-relationship-vocation;
prone to abdominal-heart-stomach health issues, inflammations;
rahu coming 1.5yr transit mars leo 7th clouding relationship-health;
ketu transit acq first prone to pain-injury head-legs-sciatica, etc to care;

mars aspect own scorpio 10th protective of career-research/occult aptitudes,
but may not be good for relationships with superiors to care;

mer elevated 8th own virgo, critical thinking, research-audit aptitudes;
mer 2nd highest deg for vocation; art critique etc;
mer own virgo 8th success amidst adversity;
past 1.5yr rahu transit mer virgo 8th, prone to chronic skin issues;

past 1.5yr ketu transit pisces 2nd,
detachment from family-finances-throat-feet issues/pain;

jup henceforth transit inimical scorpio 10th,
career development, research-occult, but under stress-delay;
jup scorpio trine own pisces 2nd good for family-finances;
jup scorpio trine elevated aspect over cancer 7th protective of relationship;

hope information helps pick as relevant-appealing;
share pointwise feedbacks - true/untrue, useful-insightful;

wishing well from moon gemini and transit jupiter,

kshantaram

Last edited:

NagaSadow

Hi NagaSadow,

your chart does not look dangerous to me. However, if you are feeling suicidal you should consider options such as talking to someone (whether family or a qualified professional) about it because you can be helped by various means.

As far as chart patterns go, you do have at least one aspect associated with regular depression as well as another that's associated with the bipolar kind - so severe ups and downs in mood are likely to be a problem for you. One of your aspects (Sun opposite Saturn with Saturn opposite NN and your Sun being in the 9th) shows a kind of fear of the unknown in that you might frequently assume life is about to serve you with a nasty surprise that will bring you down - but this can alternate with periods where you feel quite positive about everything.

The long-term goal with this configuration would be to find a workable balance between realism (that doesn't become imprisoning for you) and being able to express your idealistic side so that you can continue to have hope and faith in life's kindness.

The other issue indicated in the chart concerns your angles and Venus. You have Neptune on the ascendant but with Venus square to Pluto and in the 8th. This might create situations where you have a hard time reading people and may come under the control of people who are quite manipulative and don't have your best interests in mind, or you might find your own attractions uncomfortably intense to the point that they frighten you. Pluto has associations with death in terms of thinking about it although it doesn't typically represent it literally. However there is something frightening about relating for you as if it can cost you your life. The Moon-Pluto opposition also suggests this theme as well as a couple of things I'm not going to list here but the hard aspects to Pluto are the ones that probably contribute the most to your fears.

The key here is to come up with a way of allowing you to accept the "deaths" Pluto is handing you as psychological and not literal - also these aspects are most troublesome around your age when they might seem all powerful.

In terms of transits it again goest to Pluto which is getting very close to crossing your ascendant - your way of presenting yourself to the world is going to be changed forever about 1-2 years from now and you might already be feeling this coming up. This transit is very unlikely to result in your death although it will feel this way until Pluto crosses the degree of your AC for the first time. The other issue is Pluto square natal Chiron in your chart which likely brought painful themes from your past back into the present and this is what I'm guessing is making you feel really bad right now. Chiron is a very difficult planet to work with so if you have any friends with planets aspecting your Chiron it would be very helpful to spend time with them now.

Pluto will complete that square by next spring but this is a theme that you have been struggling with for several months already given Chiron's degree.

If you are at all ok with the idea I strongly recommend considering therapy for the Chiron issues.

*Incidentally Jupiter is very near your Chiron at the moment and will actually go over it in 2 weeks. There will be some fortunate development that will help you see your situation in a new light at this time.
Thanks for replying. Pretty much everything you said makes a lot of sense given my current circumstances. I've been confused about my education and career. I feel I have changed a lot since past year but it's mostly for worse. Is this new way of presenting myself potentially harmful or is it a positive of neutral influence? I will consider your suggestions.

jkxx74

Premium Member
The new way will definitely be positive because you will be more at ease as being yourself when doing just about anything including those things that seem pretty difficult right now. Can you elaborate on what you are struggling with regarding your career choices?

The feeling that everything around you is dying is normal with the Pluto-Asc conjunct but really it's getting rid of the things that have now passed from your life - which makes place for new and better opportunities. Although this won't help you right now I strongly believe you will come out of the Pluto-Asc transit with a tremendous sense of relief.

And the 10th house in your chart falls in Scorpio with Pluto falling in that house. There are several careers that come to mind, most having to do with with research, politics, possibly studies like psychology, or maybe even law enforcement. Does any of this ring a bell?

NagaSadow

cap asc ambitious, hardworking, event management;

asc lord sat debilated aries 3rd, good for social work-service;
node ketu aries 3rd, hyper-impulsive, rash actions, accident prone;
sat-ketu aries 3rd, pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-head, etc
detachment from siblings;

sun-rahu the node libra 9th, foreign travels, pilgrimage, rise-fall in life;
sun-sat opp, health, father-sibling relationships, luck, edu, travels, stressed;
sun-rahu libra 9th, social, foreign relations, politics; wavering decisions;
currently jup lord 12th transit sun-rahu libra 9th for foreign travels;
jup-sat opp tending to misjudgments and missed opportunities to avoid;

moon 5th gemini, good at information gathering-processing/
but confused decision making;
interest in psychometrics-child psychology, teaching-ministerial roles;
moon lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse; spouse of choice;
moon gemini 5th for luck-edu-children-position;
wear pearl for moon for gains/benefits

sat transit sag 11th opp moon past 2.5yrs,
luck-edu-income-friendships-romance under stress,
gains-support from old friends, old people possibly;

sat sooner moves to own cap 12th for foreign lands;

jup debilated cap 12th, conservative approach, weak budgets to spend,
jup elevated aspect cancer 6th supportive of employment;
sat aspects own cap, debilation of jup cancelled, gradual improvements;

mer-venus leo, relationship by mere attractions,
venus highest deg, the core personality, self-pride, artistic tastes;
venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck;
sat lord 9th for luck from moon debilated, settling at 36+

scorpio-mars 10th, inimical for cap asc, career under stress-delay;
research-occult aptitudes;
inimical mars over leo 7th, stress-delay in marriage-relationship-vocation;
prone to abdominal-heart-stomach health issues, inflammations;
rahu coming 1.5yr transit mars leo 7th clouding relationship-health;
ketu transit acq first prone to pain-injury head-legs-sciatica, etc to care;

mars aspect own scorpio 10th protective of career-research/occult aptitudes,
but may not be good for relationships with superiors to care;

mer elevated 8th own virgo, critical thinking, research-audit aptitudes;
mer 2nd highest deg for vocation; art critique etc;
mer own virgo 8th success amidst adversity;
past 1.5yr rahu transit mer virgo 8th, prone to chronic skin issues;

past 1.5yr ketu transit pisces 2nd,
detachment from family-finances-throat-feet issues/pain;

jup henceforth transit inimical scorpio 10th,
career development, research-occult, but under stress-delay;
jup scorpio trine own pisces 2nd good for family-finances;
jup scorpio trine elevated aspect over cancer 7th protective of relationship;

hope information helps pick as relevant-appealing;
share pointwise feedbacks - true/untrue, useful-insightful;

wishing well from moon gemini and transit jupiter,

kshantaram
Thanks for replying. Your overall interpretation is very informative and useful. I am new to astrology and I don't understand that much about planets and houses but I can see that my chart has some positive attributes and placements. I am particularly worried about my lack of luck, troubles related to stress and relations to superiors. I've been having issues with my education for the past year. According to my chart, what would be a suitable career profession for me?
I am good with information and also prone to stress and stomach problems. I am fond of travelling and social issues.

NagaSadow

The new way will definitely be positive because you will be more at ease as being yourself when doing just about anything including those things that seem pretty difficult right now. Can you elaborate on what you are struggling with regarding your career choices?

The feeling that everything around you is dying is normal with the Pluto-Asc conjunct but really it's getting rid of the things that have now passed from your life - which makes place for new and better opportunities. Although this won't help you right now I strongly believe you will come out of the Pluto-Asc transit with a tremendous sense of relief.

And the 10th house in your chart falls in Scorpio with Pluto falling in that house. There are several careers that come to mind, most having to do with with research, politics, possibly studies like psychology, or maybe even law enforcement. Does any of this ring a bell?
I am currently studying law and since last year I have lost interest in it and have considered switching to philosophy or history. I have also taken political science classes but I don't like it as much. I'm not sure which field of study I should specialize in or what I'm really interested in. Also, I've had some issues with classmates and professors. I used to be interested in politics when I was younger but I dislike the current political situation so much I'd rather not even look into it.