View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
indeed its true saturn is oldest among all planets , also planets do have age of maturity . saturn mature in 32 . mars in 28 , jupiter in 16 venus in 25 etc

mars as 7th lord gives spouse somewhat higher aged spouse ( just 3 to 4 yrs higher ) , but very young in physique , she retains youth ness , as age grows her physical beauty and sex appeal increases . she remains like a young even in 50 . mars aspected by rahu gives love for widows rahu- widow ! . rahu loves widows . ;p you have siblings type of relationship with your spouse . another interesting thing is mars loves his wife lot , he dont do any things without his wife , so you attached with her , you cant be without her she takes part in all of your work . divorce is least expected . even if divorce happens you both remain sexual partners ! .

my dad has mars in 7th and my mom is 4 yrs elder to my dad loll my dad always complains about that and says her family cheated me by hiding this

Hahaha great !
Even all my close acquaintances are older than me by 3-4 years . I get along with older people than my peers.
Thanks again ♡