View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Hi oniket !

Vedic has every answer for your queries .

you are libra asc gemini rasi . arida nak . rahu nak so you get all things related to rahu in your life . forgein things influence you lot like forgein job and forgein spouse etc ...

7th lord is in 1st very good for married life , you get all pleasures from spouse . influential well to do spouse . she is dark and tall , your spouse is well connected socially you are known to society by her . this is combination for fame and prosperity . you enjoy vibrant wild sex life from her . you are attracted towards masculine tomboy types of girl , who have atheletic build roboust aggressive , dynamic , quick ,impulsive wife , she operates from head rather than heart , chances of meeting her in office , business partners . she will become spiritual in later partner of her life . marriage is filled sex , business and travels , u both travel lot . she is adamant highly self willed , exotic against religious norms dont take care type . nagging cold spouse rough and tough girl . but has love for her husband and attached with you . she wants be successful materialistically , if u want to win her heart then satisfy all her material needs she will be slave for u , but if u fail in money matters then she wont care you and ready to take care herself by working hard . seldom she care you , all she need was money money . she values you by in terms of printed paper . not your heart or love .

rahu aspecting both mars who is 7th lord and venus , so arranged marriage is not possible ,. you do love marriage opposing your family . you look for romantic partner which they show on movies , romance is important for you .

she may be in working IT field . highly independent self willed girl . good at business .

since 7th house is movable sign she is always away from home . roaming type , not like family girl type . in fact she doesn't care those stuffs and all , for her profession and money are important . husband and children's are secondary to her . but she fulfills her duty as wife , thing is she values social recognition than family life . relationship with mother in law is good but not good terms with father in law .

marriage may happen in 2023 .....

hahaha so true . I fall for really masculine people who're into sports etc. also who're energetic and dynamic also the aggressive types. In other words, people who are almost opposite from me attracts my attention more. I'm traditionally more on the feminine side I guess lol . I'm into art, poetry, music, books, nature, etc. seashells, pearls, silver , blue sea , clouds , cotton candy are my aesthetics . Also beauty and glamour is something I think I care about also ' 'love' is the most important thing in my life. So, from your answer I've understood quite a lot and what you wrote matches my idea of an individual who catches my eye💙😇

Last edited by Oniket Vivlioflos; 03-19-2020 at 02:40 PM.