View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:01 PM

Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
Kudos bro, crystal clear explanation..... well, your friend rudra seems to have similar pattern of planets like me.... even in my chart 6th lord guru in 8th with mars.... the very highlight of my chart is the " Parivartana yoga between lords of 5th (Mars ) and 8th (Saturn )...."

without parivartana consideration, Saturn is ill ( weakly ) placed in inimical Scorpio sign (my 5th house) and Mars in my 8th house( in aquarius ) in neutral dignity and saturn also do trine Rahu & moon....

the very similar pattern like this is existing on Menaka Gandhi's chart.... cancer Asc, Moon in pisces trines Saturn & Rahu in Scorpio with Mars in aquarius and also retrograde.... her marriage albeit love marriage with sanjay gandhi but happened under very strange conditions..... here highlight is the parivartana between the 5th and the 8th house lords ..... so what does this pattern actually imply ?

lol that doesn't mean everyone who has that alignment will have life like , many other things should also be considered . even slighest variations in degrees will alter the chart . so dont confuse by seeing others life . not all people who has saturn in 5th experience the same . signs , constellations , degrees . aspects will later that .

Have you seen rama chart . he too cancer asc only , his 7th lord exalted im 4th in sign of libra , which is his super friendly house . despite of that he had exalted mars in 7th kalathra dosh . but since jupiter aspected it , it protected the marriage . also his 12th lord aspecting 7th lord thats y he separated from spouse and also home ,. but since lagna lord aspected 7th he got back his wife . connection between lagna lord and 7th will ensures long lasting marriage , couples wont separate for any reason , thats why sita went with rama to forest and beard sufferings .
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)