View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2020, 01:29 AM

Re: Marriage and life in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudhraDevan View Post
@mathur_dinesh sir, 7th lord ( in this case Saturn ) aspecting it's own house is a favorable fact agreed.... Even I do have the same in my chart too ( Saturn, 7L in 5th aspecting his own sign 7th ( 3 rd aspect )).... but upon consulatation by my parents most astros have expressed that it's not applicable for planet Saturn with any of the aspects ( 3rd or 7th or 10th ) and this is the very reason why my marriage aspect had been much impacted and driving me with much focus on celibacy....

could you kindly shed some light on this with Saturn as 7th lord aspecting his own house perspective especially for Cancer & Leo ascendants ?

I wish to say my view , for cancer asc and leo asc its said that saturn should be weak and should be hidden ie, 3rd , 6th and 8th and 12th , then only its good . even if its own house it creates problem since its strong . its even nice if it is debilitated . our friend rudra has 6th lord in 8th its very good in terms of material success , even he gets forgein job ! , saturn is no.1 enemy for moon and sun , so for moon lagna and sun lagna saturn should be weak. else married life suffers . late marriage marriage happens after long labor , person chart wil be on every girls house in his vicinity ;p . after long denial person gets married with bitterness . its good if saturn is aspected by guru , this gives timely and good married life . but person has to lots of punya karma for that . whatever it is for moon and sun lagna married life is not satisfactory , best example is actress sridevi shes cancer asc exalted moon in 11th sun in 1st saturn as 8th lord in 7th own house . everyone knows her married life and her end too ..

thats why for both luminaris lagna saturn owns evil houses . 6,7 and 7,8 ..

another thing is venus is enemy to moon , thats why for cancer asc venus is badhaka . he neither do good and do bad either n his dasa . he is stable .
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
RudhraDevan (03-17-2020)