View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2020, 10:44 AM

Re: Is there any good chance/hope of a stable relationship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
Hahahaha .. no patience I see. Never mind. No actually , quite a few things were not on point. I am not going into detail about my relationships here but, they didnít have ego issues with me at all, neither did I ever have to behave like their slave , such a degrading thing to say or be , no matter who and what you are. In fact they were all very respectful , decent , emotionally connected ... distance was the main issue and hence short-lived. And I will tend to meet bad category of men ?! Wrong. Only one or two .. they were not necessarily bad or violent .. just manipulative which I caught them on and called it off.

Hmm i see im happy if its really in that way , i think it may be because jupiter aspecting venus . so it reduced negativity .

Buddy its not my intention to hurt your little innocent heart but topic you asked is against your favor what shall i do with that . i can say only what your fate hold , go ask any astrolger what venus in megha means, not a single astrologer says good thing about . magha nak falls in simha sign a royal regal authoritative , self centered egoish sign .

all ketu ruled nakshatras are partners are optional , they dont have attachment with their husbands , they are highly independant and leads independant life . since venus rules love relationships and spouse all of your lovers and sppuse has this quality . no matter how good are ypu , planets does their duty . like sun they wish to be king and be the center of all and expect others should revolve around them . this basic nature never changes , but since your jupiter aspecting mars level of intensity is reduced . but base nature exists .

You also have positive thing too . 9th lord in 10th and 10th lord in 2nd with 4th lord aspected by jupiter profession life is nice you will be influential , get rewards and promotions . high chances of working in govt side . your family life is also nice , though at times spend lot but still have incoming gains . physical health is good u have enjoy material comforts . attached to home and home land never wish to settle in forgein true patriot , loves mom lot , hates father form many reason rahu in 9th early loss of dad , if present not cordial relationship . highly spiritual visit many shrines . also you cross seas , explore different culture ,. chances of converting religion too . rahu in 9th makes that possible . no enemies and no disease lucky guy . if enemies present they vanish by themselves . siblings too do well in life , u may also get their support .. .

last time i said no house for u sorry , u indeed will have home for you , u buy that soon . 1st lord in 4th or 4th lord in 1st own home comes easily without much efforts . banks loans are available easily for u . all this happens in saturn dasa after marriage ! 7 and 8th lord , 8th house is transformation , that happens only by marriage .