View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2020, 08:12 AM

Arrow Re: Celibacy destined or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
indeed u have married life which is very good , gains from spouse . working wife , chances of meeting her in same office .
marriage takes place in 2022 ......

That was in deed a great insight on spirituality and one's duty as a mortal jeevathma.... hats off to the valuable patience that was invested in analyzing my horoscope....

I'm not choosing renunciation just because I did not gain anything in this material world.... in fact I literally tried even getting into relationships that almost seemed to manifest but broke suddenly at the last instant.... not only in relationships.... be it any task that I undertake.... fails miserably when I'm on the very edge of success line.... just imagine a scenario wherein you are just few seconds away from fetching your success and that too in almost all of your tasks but in a flash it abruptly collapses and your entire dream becomes nothing in front of your " very soul "..... here, I'm not saying " in front of your very eyes " because it's a physical entity and it's visions are just volatile....

I do certainly and even blindly trust the fact that if one is unworthy to survive in this world then God might not even given life to such a soul.... I can even assure that all my sufferings are nothing but the manifestation of my past karma in previous births....

In a nutshell, all other persons around me are getting very worried because of me.... sometimes, they are getting humiliated and hurt with me as a root cause.... I have firm die hard spirit that I can fight my troubles but seeing others suffering and I'm helpless to resolve their worry makes me very guilty.... all most all my networks right from my parents till the social networks are enduring some serious troubles for the only fact that they are related to me in some aspect....

now, coming back to astrology domain.... nearby astrologers to my home conveyed that since the main planet venus got retrograde , further energised by being in Rahu's star and saturn the 7th lord in 5th aspecting all marriage related houses ( 2,7,11 )... being placed inimically in enemy's house (Mars) and in star of 12th lord ( Mercury ).... benefic Jupiter and yoga karaka Mars got ill placed in 8th from both Asc and Moon.... also as per your valuable point, both lagna and Moon falls in Pushya.... these complete pattern favors only spiritual path rather than family life...

even in D9, Ketu with lagna lord and Rahu in 7th, further retrograde Venus in 6th and Jupiter with deblitated Mercury in 8th....

If not mistaken, I have just only one query.... how you predicted that spouse would be from same office....?

I mean what planetary combinations made you predict this way Sir?