Celibacy destined or not

This pathetic query been troubling my soul and mind for the past 9 yrs... should say even more... much psychological depression at both physical and mental level... literally gave up on marriage and now my soul and mind always motivates me to renounce all worldly aspects and carry on with spiritual journey... details below for all your kind reference and consideration :sad:

22/11/86, 9:44 pm (night time), chennai

p.s.: analysis by any astrological system is most welcomed since as a mark of the divine blessing by god able to make a little start on astrology domain... be it vedic, nadi and kp but not experienced enough to decode the prediction but could understand the same if someone explains it :sad:

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
An update... couple of months back a well reputed KP astrologer got a chance to look into my chart and he said within 1st quarter of 2020 you will be out of your celibacy.... with just only one month left out for the prediction deadline there were no signs of any means in this regard.... majority of the events which he had predicted for others by Nadi/KP have come true .... at least to the extent of 97% to 99% in some cases....

but unfortunately I lost in touch with him and there were no way to reach him out forever anywhere on net :sad:

creativei

hi rudhradevan .

too young to speak about spiritulaity and renounciation , this is not the age for celibacy or to become saint , you have enjoy material life in this age , even if you go sannyasi nobody welcomes it , there comes time for everything .

indeed you have married life and gonna lead happily note it down ur chart says that . leading a celibate life is not all easy and not all are lucky to have such life every one came here to reap our karma , samsara is also a part of spirituality , without leading a samsara one cannot crossed this material river , purpose of samsara is to leave a generation after you , also you have to get male child to do pitru karma after ur demise , one cant get moksha wihout his boy performing karma to him , our hindu sastra highly underlines importance of son doing karma . else your soul roams here forever without getting moksha .

if u read gita properly then you know true meaning of renounciation , renounciation is not something like leaving everything and running some where . its not like that , meaning of true renounciation is one should have detached mind on everything knowing its temporary state . should accept everything without complaining . one should not renounce duty , its compulsory . u as a person is obligated to protect your mom and dad , keep wife happy , should rise your kids in proper manner , be a responsible good citizen , do charity works , these all prescribed duties one should never deviate in that . if you do then its sin .

those gods whom you worship has numerous wifes and childrens , living happily. then why should you have to forgo everything ? for what cause does it gona benefit you in any way . realy not actually you endup in making fool yourself and there by regretting in your old ages please dont do that ...

your 2nd house of family your 7th house of spouse all are well placed , your get all pleasures in marital life , except small quarrels with wife , which is so common . that wont disturb ur married life .

reason y u r this much spiritual is because ur moon is in pushya . pushya nak person are highly spiritual upto the point of becoming saint . for them divine service comes first than anything , they devote less amount of time in family and their spouse complains of not giving enough attention . if they correct this then married life will be happy , if not then spouse tend to astray . so give enough attention to her and satisfy all her needs .

indeed u have married life which is very good , gains from spouse . working wife , chances of meeting her in same office .

marriage takes place in 2022 ......

indeed u have married life which is very good , gains from spouse . working wife , chances of meeting her in same office .
marriage takes place in 2022 ......

That was in deed a great insight on spirituality and one's duty as a mortal jeevathma.... hats off to the valuable patience that was invested in analyzing my horoscope....

I'm not choosing renunciation just because I did not gain anything in this material world.... in fact I literally tried even getting into relationships that almost seemed to manifest but broke suddenly at the last instant.... not only in relationships.... be it any task that I undertake.... fails miserably when I'm on the very edge of success line.... just imagine a scenario wherein you are just few seconds away from fetching your success and that too in almost all of your tasks but in a flash it abruptly collapses and your entire dream becomes nothing in front of your " very soul "..... here, I'm not saying " in front of your very eyes " because it's a physical entity and it's visions are just volatile....

I do certainly and even blindly trust the fact that if one is unworthy to survive in this world then God might not even given life to such a soul.... I can even assure that all my sufferings are nothing but the manifestation of my past karma in previous births....

In a nutshell, all other persons around me are getting very worried because of me.... sometimes, they are getting humiliated and hurt with me as a root cause.... I have firm die hard spirit that I can fight my troubles but seeing others suffering and I'm helpless to resolve their worry makes me very guilty.... all most all my networks right from my parents till the social networks are enduring some serious troubles for the only fact that they are related to me in some aspect....

now, coming back to astrology domain.... nearby astrologers to my home conveyed that since the main planet venus got retrograde , further energised by being in Rahu's star and saturn the 7th lord in 5th aspecting all marriage related houses ( 2,7,11 )... being placed inimically in enemy's house (Mars) and in star of 12th lord ( Mercury ).... benefic Jupiter and yoga karaka Mars got ill placed in 8th from both Asc and Moon.... also as per your valuable point, both lagna and Moon falls in Pushya.... these complete pattern favors only spiritual path rather than family life...

even in D9, Ketu with lagna lord and Rahu in 7th, further retrograde Venus in 6th and Jupiter with deblitated Mercury in 8th....

If not mistaken, I have just only one query.... how you predicted that spouse would be from same office....?

I mean what planetary combinations made you predict this way Sir?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Lagna lord moon n 7th lord sat in trine in 1/5 houses seeking relationship;

sun-sat scorpio 5th, research-occult-astro-forensic aptitudes, autocratic,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
float 1.25kg black whole uraddal over a clean flowing river tues after sunset
with prayers at Mata Mahakali temple;
may donate 125gms per month at kali temple every month;

20yrs venus dasa, venus retro 4th house, taurus-venus badhaka for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-domestic comforts-property matters;
growth-riches through artistic pursuits, public relations, interior decoration, real estate homes etc
but under stress-delays; recite shreesuktam regularly;
seeks good looking spouse with artistic tastes n public relations aptitudes;
donate 1.25kg large white beans at Ramalaya fri evening,
repeat 125gms per month regularly;

sat now transit cap 7th opp moon, under stress with debilated jup in transit,
sat elevated aspect over venus karaka for marriage and domestic comforts;

jup-mars acq 8th, reformist, social research, chronic liver-urological-sciatica leg inflammations,
transit jup 7th cap debilated, recite guru/dutta stotra regularly;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at saint temple, say saibaba temple sat mornings;
perform japa for jup-mars;

jup lord 9th negating to 8th negating luck, support from father etc;

up transit effective mid-course july-oct 020 to watch, for marriage prospects
transit 7th from moon with lord sat, jup debilitation cancelled;

sat lord 7th over 5th scorpio, gains from spouse, spouse of choice,
though relationship father-children-spouse and luck-edu-romance-position
could be strained under much stress; prone to heart-stomach-urological issues, stones etc;

rahu 9th pisces learning to be sensitive, foreign travels-pilgrimage,
secular in religious attitude, settling life/bhagyodaya at 42+
prone toxic health issues thighs-feet etc;
float 1.25kg mustard seeds over clean flowing river thurs after sunset;
wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart;

ketu virgo 3rd, hyper-critical, good for audit-quality control-editorial-investigative roles etc;
detached relationships with siblings, colleagues, neighbours; accident prone;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-intestinal-hips etc;

donate 1.25kg white til at Mata Durga temple wed after sunset;
repeat125gms every month;

currently ketu transit sag 6th, acciden prone, pain-injury-surgery,
coping with opponents, job separation;
year end ketu moves to sun-sat scorpio 5th
impacting luck-education-romance-children-position-health etc;

all planets practically between ketu-rahu,
ketu transits in sequence causing pain-injury-surgey, detachments, etc
may perform pooja for rahu-ketu in kalahasthy type temples;

hope offers clues for reflections, share how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc etc;

may watch for jup-sat transit cap 7th, year ahead;

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

creativei

As i said already you indeed have marriage ., fate wont let you like that , though you may desire sanyasa .

astrology is very simple please don't make it complicate an simple approach is enough don't use hard technical terms and there by don't confuse yourself .

2nd house is family , if 2nd lord is well placed then it doesn't matter whether you have retro venus or afflicted venus or bad venus , 2nd lord in 2nd in its own house strong , so family is destined for you , though you may have quarrels with spouse or separation or live in same house separately that doesn't matter for planets , they does their duty .

in navamsa 7th lord in its own house is very good . ensures marriage . venus is also well placed in navamsa .

from lagna 2nd lord is own house and from rasi 2nd lord is in 4th with 7th lord is also good .

from venus jupiter is 5th and from jupiter venus is in 9th is also very good .

7th lord in 10th gives working spouse , she may teacher or in service sector or in mnc .

jupiter mars conjnction is good for mother health and also good for finance . but you are highly self willed and independent person .

currently u r running venus dasa though its retro its in own house with 4th lord it should give u pleasures and comforts . venus in rahu star and that rahu is in 8th in jupiter house ,who is ur is 7th and 10th lord for u , so rahu should give both prof and marriage , 8th house rahu brings sudden change persons life ur personality ur identity fully changes . so far what you had about perception about life and marriage will change . though you will also inclined to spirituality lot, that doesnt affect your marriage .

venus is your 5th lord , not 7th lord , so dont say he wont give marriage , planets does their duty only . your marriage is controlled by jupiter . your 5th house aspects only affects like children's romance love education etc not ur marriage aspects .

yeah for gemini asc yoga karaga retro is blemish only but he is own house so dnt worry .

for kadga rasi sani has entered into makara this year and marriage process starts . by end of this saturn transits u r very well married and will become family man ! then after that both u and ur wife together engage in spirituality and become enlightened soul ! ;p

indeed u will have marriage and kids .

As i said already you indeed have marriage ., fate wont let you like that , though you may desire sanyasa .
astrology is very simple please don't make it complicate an simple approach is enough don't use hard technical terms and there by don't confuse yourself .

First and foremost, I would like to very humbly apologize for my big ambiguity in specifying my birth time. My problem was at its pinnacle to such an extent that instead of providing the right birth time mentioned an incorrect time ( left 44 minutes in ----> 9:44 pm)

I could have pmed this personally in order to avoid public criticisms on me and my mistake.... but it's not a way of Dharma !!!!

Whether it's a highly spiritual sage or rishi or may even be God himself or an ordinary human being like me... Law of Dharma is universally applicable to all and no exceptions by any means... it's our foremost duty to abide it whatever may be our suffering scenario.

Wasting others valuable time invested for our concern is a big sin and hence this public apology from my soul to all astro experts here :(

I assure by all means, would be much more cautious in future and this scenario will not be a recursive one :(

The birth chart attachment is right by all means.... the typo mistake was in my birth time mention when I commenced this thread :(

Lagna lord moon n 7th lord sat in trine in 1/5 houses seeking relationship;

growth-riches through artistic pursuits, public relations, interior decoration, real estate homes etc

jup-mars acq 8th, reformist, social research, chronic liver-urological-sciatica leg inflammations,
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at saint temple, say saibaba temple sat mornings;

up transit effective mid-course july-oct 020 to watch, for marriage prospects
transit 7th from moon with lord sat, jup debilitation cancelled;

could be strained under much stress; prone to heart-stomach-urological issues, stones etc;

ketu virgo 3rd, hyper-critical, good for audit-quality control-editorial-investigative roles etc;

wishing you well, kshantaram

My soulful gratitude for such an exhaustive and exclusive prediction !!!!

now, let me acknowledge it on a one-by-one basis...

1)
Lagna lord moon n 7th lord sat in trine in 1/5 houses seeking relationship

it's a bulls eye hit... Was really desperate in seeking relationship until I turned 30... post that completely gave up not only on relationship but on my total life itself and got inclined to spiritual path gradually.

also, at this critical point I have query that had sparked in my mind... here the 7th/8th Lord Saturn and 5th/10th Lord Mars are in " parivartana yoga ".... what would be the ultimate impact/outcome of this yoga and when this gets activated exactly ? :unsure:

2)

All the above gets synced perfectly.... will surely carry out the prescribed remedy in this regard.

3)

Perfect hit again and in this regard have few queries to be rectified.... it's in deed true that Venus is Badhaka Lord for Cancer ASC/Rashi and it's placement in any bhava in chart will create chaos...

a)In my case it got retrograde in its own bhava ( Libra sign ) and also in " Mooltrikona state ".... so by this fact it may imply that badhaka lord got retrograde... does this mean that it will refrain from doing it's direct role as badhaka since it got retrograded ? :unsure:

b) One more highlight is my retrograde badhaka lord is placed in it's own sign and also to be more specific in DIG BALA state too... so will it hamper it's own home without any mercy ?:unsure:

as for remedies would surely adhere to it with utmost sincerity.

4)
jup-mars acq 8th
, reformist, social research, chronic liver-urological-sciatica leg inflammations,

exact match except for health implications in above prediction... no such symptoms as of now.

5)

excluding spouse and children, in much stress and depression as with other factors above.

6)

Rahu: true pointson all except for foreign travels

Ketu: exact match of all factors.

Albeit all planets seem to be between Rahu/Ketu axis planet Moon and Lagna is still outside this axis.... any specific significance of this pattern ? :unsure:

Already did a Sarpa remedy at Sri Kalahasthy temple.... whether to redo the same on a yearly basis ? :unsure:

Transit queries:

My fear in this regard is the MARS transit to CAPRICORN alongside Saturn and Jupiter with all the three throwing it's sama saptama aspect on my ASC and it's lord... Natal Moon.... any precautions to be adhered in this regard ? :unsure:

So my ultimate and final query ----> Whether no MOKSHA for me in this birth ? :(

kshantaram

Premium Member
My soulful gratitude for such an exhaustive and exclusive prediction !!!!
now, let me acknowledge it on a one-by-one basis...

1)
Quote:
Lagna lord moon n 7th lord sat in trine in 1/5 houses seeking relationship

it's a bulls eye hit... Was really desperate in seeking relationship until I turned 30...
post that completely gave up not only on relationship but on my total life itself
and got inclined to spiritual path gradually.

also, at this critical point I have query that had sparked in my mind...
here the 7th/8th Lord Saturn and 5th/10th Lord Mars are in " parivartana yoga "....
what would be the ultimate impact/outcome of this yoga and when this gets activated exactly ?

PARIVARTANA between 5/8 lords Mars-sat in enemy signs could indicate
stress in luck-education-romance-children-position and chronic health issues
knees-liver-urological inflammations-stones-heart-stomach issues etc to care;

3)
Quote:

Perfect hit again and in this regard have few queries to be rectified....
it's in deed true that Venus is Badhaka Lord for Cancer ASC/Rashi
and it's placement in any bhava in chart will create chaos...

a)In my case it got retrograde in its own bhava ( Libra sign ) and also in " Mooltrikona state "....
so by this fact it may imply that badhaka lord got retrograde...
does this mean that it will refrain from doing it's direct role as badhaka since it got retrograded ?

RETROGRADE COULD MAKE IT MORE BADHAKA WITH STRESS-DELAYS;
retrograde towards venus virgo it's sign of debilation impacting initiative and communications making one self-centred;

while elevated aspect over pisces 9th supportive of luck-education-travels;

b) One more highlight is my retrograde badhaka lord is placed in it's own sign
and also to be more specific in DIG BALA state too... so will it hamper it's own home without any mercy ?

as for remedies would surely adhere to it with utmost sincerity.

ONLY stress-delays and related health issues kidneys-heart-lungs etc;

Albeit all planets seem to be between Rahu/Ketu axis planet Moon and Lagna is still outside this axis....
any specific significance of this pattern ?

Moon own cancer asc, intuitive-sensitive, may wear pearl for moon over silver ring over jup finger,
with prayers to Mata Paravathy at the Shivalaya Mon after sunset offering white flowers,
lagnesh protects the whole horoscope.

Already did a Sarpa remedy at Sri Kalahasthy temple.... whether to redo the same on a yearly basis ?

Nothing wrong if you keep repeating remedies as required time to time

Transit queries:

Quote:

My fear in this regard is the MARS transit to CAPRICORN alongside Saturn and Jupiter
with all the three throwing it's sama saptama aspect on my ASC and it's lord... Natal Moon....
any precautions to be adhered in this regard ?

SAT own cap 7th, growth through event management, public admin etc;
MARS elevated capricorn,
growth through operations management, police, defense services, methodical-disciplined.
Jup debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement in advisory roles;
jup elevated aspect over moon, protective of health; victory amidst adversity;

MARS-MOON OPP volatile emotions n finances;
SAT-MOON OPP, stress in health n relationship;

donate 1.25kg each yellow chanadal, whole black uraddal, red masoordal at Kali temple sat after sunset;

So my ultimate and final query ----> Whether no MOKSHA for me in this birth ?

PLANETS ARE UNDER STRESS SUN-SAT SCORPIO ETC craving for relationship etc,
autocratic attitude, research-occult aptitudes, jup-mars acq 8th exploring the mystique aspects of the world,
venus libra seeking domestic comforts though under stress-delays and venus retro towards virgo self-centred in approach;

Moksha needs detachment from all thoughts and attachments worldly or non-worldly.

hope get fair idea in response to your queries for your own reflections n sharing of further experiences/feedbacks!

Last edited: