Stellium Saturn-Uranus-Neptune near the end of the 80s

sibylline

Planets were doing very interesting things in the late 80s and early 90s. I've seen straight lineups where only Jupiter is separated from the Scorpio-Sagittarius/Capricorn pack.

It seems Saturn is the leader of this group -- it grounds Neptune and binds Uranus. Of course Neptune and Uranus are still there and functional so if they are aspecting natal planets, I read each aspect separately. With houses I see it working the same, so this stellium in the 7th will still mean the person needs individuality, a higher meaning, and restraint in relationships, it just seems there is a greater emphasis on the last. In the 6th house it still produces workaholics but less so than Saturn alone.

katydid

Planets were doing very interesting things in the late 80s and early 90s. I've seen straight lineups where only Jupiter is separated from the Scorpio-Sagittarius/Capricorn pack.

It seems Saturn is the leader of this group -- it grounds Neptune and binds Uranus. Of course Neptune and Uranus are still there and functional so if they are aspecting natal planets, I read each aspect separately. With houses I see it working the same, so this stellium in the 7th will still mean the person needs individuality, a higher meaning, and restraint in relationships, it just seems there is a greater emphasis on the last. In the 6th house it still produces workaholics but less so than Saturn alone.

Yes, my son has Sat/Uranus/Nep in Cap in his 6th and he is working 2 jobs right now. He is not necessarily a workaholic but he has a new baby and a mortgage and his wife is working just part time to be home with the baby.

His Saturn takes the lead, since it's in Cap, and he has very responsible, well paying jobs. But he also has this Uranian energy buzzing in his ears, where he dreams of selling everything, buying a camper, and taking his family in the road. :sideways:

Dubyadude1986

I have a Capricorn stellium from the 80s, but it doesn't include Saturn or Uranus although I do have a lot of Cap/Sag/Scorp.

It's Mercury, Neptune, Venus, with the Sun in the 10th instead. I need to learn how fast they all travel around in space, other than Saturn's infamous 29 and a half years... But I get confused how it was the same time frame, but a completely different stellium.

I guess this very significant stellium didn't happen until 1988 and 1989 though.

I do see how those are generational planets that move slower (Saturn and Uranus joining Neptune). But, since Neptune was there first (I believe) and Saturn is the leader, Uranus must be third in power providing that "binding support."

Katydid - I see one way that the computer hurt that generation. Classic. Because of how much technology has taken off, a lot of times these kids are now taking quizzes and exams online - even for classes they take that are IN CLASS. As a result, the majority goes into full-blown panic mode when a professor decides to go old school. This week we had a scantron test. Closed book. They acted like they never heard of such a thing before and the class average was not pretty. They love to read, but not when they can skim through the book at home on the computer.

The ones that remembered to bring a scantron... Yes, I helped them. Just saying. They will also inexplicably in mass numbers forget to put textbooks in the bags or whatever they are using to transport their materials. They aren't using them as much now.

Going back to basics in a lot of ways would be beneficial. No tests or quizzes online. Things like that.

Last edited: