Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

I asked if my financial situation will improve in the next 4 weeks.

hmm. Judgement is a difficult card to figure out.

Leaving:

Page of Swords

RisingSag

I think that in the next four weeks you'll reap what you sow.

I asked about the lessons I can learn from a previous relationship.

I leave: strength reversed

vanila

I asked about someone's feelings about me...and I think the card describes very well the situation....thanks
I'm leaving the devil

Vyri

Banned
Thank you for the Judgment card it fits my concerns. To use it wisely and appreciate the higher mind.

I leave the 6 of Swords and a brief reading for the next seeker. Am hoping it helps...
Communication is highlighted and overcoming the struggle of a conversation with a loved one-when a heated thrist might have just occured or will occur. Perhaps a public display of temperments has recently happened and now the individuals must realize that the incident needs mending somehow. The future conversation must undergo mastership and a conservative approach. Words must be carefully choosen and mastery is needful when speaking of the sentiments. Some seperation has been experienced and heartbreak. Maybe the seperation will be a chosen endeaver to solve a situation. Keeping in mind the conservative approach on the purse strings will help to solve the situation. Conservation is the key, in speech and in funds. Think well the organization of thoughts before speaking of the affections, plan and organize to help your next meeting.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:
Looks like I won't be finding my engagement ring maybe...Although, something in me is telling me that I will, but that it will take awhile. I have a feeling that it's in my house among clutter in one of my rooms which could be as a symbolism for Death.

Remove the junk and I'll free it.

For the next person: The Sun.