Does My Appearance Resemble Pisces or Aries Ascendant?

Does my appearance resemble a late Pisces Ascendant or an early Aries Ascendant?

• Late Pisces Ascendant

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Early Aries Ascendant

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters

Arian Maverick

Calm down Red Hood! I created this thread two years ago, and since then I've had two astrologers rectify my natal chart to Pisces Ascendant. Nevertheless, I still have a first house Aries stellium consisting entirely of personal planets--the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus--so I am perplexed that you resent that I identify myself as Arian.

I'm mean just because astrology is saying that Aries is all perfect evert moron out there who is Aries thinks he is a god.

I actually tend to be very defensive about the attributes of Aries; I don't think the common description sounds "perfect" at all. Whatever my screen name may imply--I created it six years ago, originally Aquarian Maverick but changed when I discovered my correct time of birth--I want to have less Aries in my natal chart. I was pleased when my natal chart was rectified to a Pisces Ascendant. Of course, I still forever seek others' input, which is why I haven't requested this thread to close.

It can be wrong even if the time they wrote is right, what i mean is that maybe the clock wasn't set right so they can rob you of a couple of minutes!

This is the conclusion I arrived at, as well. I created this thread because only a three-minute delay in recording my time of birth results in a Pisces Ascendant.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Red Hood

Look your first house is not Aries. Your asc. is pisces so your first house is pisces. The astrologer you mentioned should know that. Second i'm sorry for my behavior. And third pisces are not so bad. That stellium you mentioned is only occuring when your sun is in Aries. Personal planets move around the sun so they have to be close by. I saw some examples where venus can go to a completly different sign but stellium shoud only occur in the sign where the sun is positioned.

Arian Maverick

Look your first house is not Aries. Your asc. is pisces so your first house is pisces. The astrologer you mentioned should know that.

Do you use Whole Sign House system? If so, then yes, my Aries stellium would be located in the second whole sign house. But in most house systems, my Aries stellium is located within the first house even if the Ascendant is not in Aries.

Second i'm sorry for my behavior.

Apology accepted. No hard feelings! :happy:

That stellium you mentioned is only occuring when your sun is in Aries. Personal planets move around the sun so they have to be close by. I saw some examples where venus can go to a completly different sign but stellium shoud only occur in the sign where the sun is positioned.

My Sun is in Aries, at 15 degrees, and Mercury and Venus are within one degree of it. The Moon is not quite within ten degrees of the Sun, but the lights often utilize larger orbs, anyway, so I consider all of these planets to be conjunct. I am confident this configuration is considered to be a stellium.

Here is my (unrectified) natal chart:

picture.php

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Red Hood

And just for the sake of argument, for a girl that doesn't like Aries you sure do talk a lot about that stellium in this thread. Like you deep down wanna be Aries. And you don't need input, you are pisces and if you like that sign even better. And ascendant is who you are. Planets like the sun and all other have a due date. They don't last for ever but ascendant is what you truly are. So why do you want to hear people saying you are Aries if you wanna have less influence by that sign. And you shoud change you username to Pisces Maverick. And besides pisces is a really reat sign.

Red Hood

Do you use Whole Sign House system? If so, then yes, my Aries stellium would be located in the second whole sign house. But in most house systems, my Aries stellium is located within the first house even if the Ascendant is not in Aries.

Apology accepted. No hard feelings! :happy:

My Sun is in Aries, at 15 degrees, and Mercury and Venus are within one degree of it. The Moon is not quite within ten degrees of the Sun, but the lights often utilize larger orbs, anyway, so I consider all of these planets to be conjunct. I am confident this configuration is considered to be a stellium.

Here is my (unrectified) natal chart:

picture.php

Arian Maverick
Well since your sun is in Aries than you have a lot influence by that sign. You should be proud! It's a nice natal chart!

Red Hood

But you still got me confused about that first house thing. The asc. house is allways the first ( no matter which system you use) and the chart you have posted is not the real one. Maybe you have a stellium of stars but is not in your first house.

Arian Maverick

And just for the sake of argument, for a girl that doesn't like Aries you sure do talk a lot about that stellium in this thread. Like you deep down wanna be Aries. And you don't need input, you are pisces and if you like that sign even better. And ascendant is who you are. Planets like the sun and all other have a due date. They don't last for ever but ascendant is what you truly are. So why do you want to hear people saying you are Aries if you wanna have less influence by that sign. And you shoud change you username to Pisces Maverick. And besides pisces is a really reat sign.

I felt I needed to remind people that I have an Aries stellium in this thread because most people detected an Aries influence in my appearance. Without the knowledge that I already have a heavy emphasis upon this sign, they may have assumed automatically that I have an Aries Ascendant. For me, the question never was "Do I look Arian?" The question was "Do I look Arian enough to have Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus in Aries?"

So why do you want to hear people saying you are Aries if you wanna have less influence by that sign.

I did not want to hear other people suggest that I have an Aries Ascendant; as another member observed, I tended to argue with anyone who did! With the perspective of time, I can admit that I created this thread because I sought others' confirmation that my intuition was correct, that I have a Pisces Ascendant.

Nevertheless, you may be correct that "deep down wanna be Aries." I possess many obvious surface-level Arian characteristics, but I feel I lack the truer essential qualities of bravery and optimism.

I hope you don't mind if we conclude this conversation here or continue through private message. I'm beginning to feel a bit too self-indulgent commenting so many times on my own thread.

Arian Maverick

Ixaee

You do look less bold and direct than most Aries-asc Ive seen... and you definitely have that sweet Pisces glow about you..

But oh no, I always imagined you were a man with all of the strong energy you give off.. :surprised:!!
(Ive been lurking this site for months.. lol)

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
focus on the topic

All,

Please focus on the topic for discussion and give your opinion only. Do not attack the OP or try to force your opinion onto others. State your opinion, back it up with astrology, and leave the personal remarks out of it. I will continue to delete any off-topic remarks.

Back on subject,

Tim

Last edited:

brooke24

Did you ever find out which one you were Arian M? I think there is a great difference between those ascendants and you should be able to tell just from your personal characteristics which one you are.

I am Pisces rising at 19-00, and judging by this pic you can clearly see the Pisces influence ..i think by this example people can see you can spot us a mile off . However cancer rising looks similar...

Attachments

• 245.jpg
    245.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 40

tikana

Did you ever find out which one you were Arian M? I think there is a great difference between those ascendants and you should be able to tell just from your personal characteristics which one you are.

I am Pisces rising at 19-00, and judging by this pic you can clearly see the Pisces influence ..i think by this example people can see you can spot us a mile off . However cancer rising looks similar...

You need to realize that the physic description of a rising lays within the decanate of the sign that is on the asce. Then you need to do temperament check that takes time. you can look 1 sign but totally be something else because of your decanate of the rising sign and if there are any planets that are extremly close to asce or aspecting asce from the angles

brooke24

Sorry Tikana..i did not realize to that extent, i thought the decan made only a slight difference - if Arian M WAS Pisces asc then technically she'd be extremely typical of the sign at least in the outer persona if we go by that theory too - as i do know that the closer you are to 0 degrees the more typical you tend to exemplify the traits of whatever rising sign you are.

As in me in the Cancer decan adds simply more 'roundness', than first decan Pisces.

tikana

Sorry Tikana..i did not realize to that extent, i thought the decan made only a slight difference - if Arian M WAS Pisces asc then technically she'd be extremely typical of the sign at least in the outer persona if we go by that theory too - as i do know that the closer you are to 0 degrees the more typical you tend to exemplify the traits of whatever rising sign you are.

As in me in the Cancer decan adds simply more 'roundness', than first decan Pisces.

i disagree with you on " as i do know that the closer you are to 0 degrees the more typical you tend to exemplify the traits of whatever rising sign you are. "

ArianM has been gone from this forum in years
I cannot remmeber what she looks like. i think we discussed her asce via pm

T

brooke24

Well you can disagree if you choose - but this is actually a well known touted fact in astrology- the closer one is to 0 degrees in the ascendant the more they tend to be very typical of the ascendants characteristics, hence the Pisces - Pisces first decan energy (as an example). At 29 degrees (the artic degree) a lot of the signs energy flows into the following sign (a lot but not all).

As i saw an astrologer who was also a clairvoyant - i told him my ascendant and he agreed it was Pisces but guessed (accurately) it was not in the first decan as i came across with some 'Arian' energy (which is when it is moving towards the later degrees.

heidy26

Hi Arian,

My opinion is definitely Aries ascendant.
As you already know, the ascendant gives you your looks and it also reveals the things others feel/see in you at first look.
Water ascendants give a sort of calm, deep and dark traits [just like water], black hair, black eyes, inspire calmness and deepness.
I hope i did not dissapoint you, fire is good too. :)

Fay

My vote is for Aries.
My daughter has an Aries AC

11866237_691369767631924_7850051692418943498_n.jpg

11221773_679066478862253_3392932678419239310_n.jpg

Well she has a Pisces moon though which might affect her looks. But she is solidly an Aries AC. She has very piercing blue eyes and a prominent nose. Also, her hair is dyed, it is actually naturally blonde. Why she dyes it I don't know. She also does something to her eyebrows to make them darker than they are.

This is an in between shade she did, which is closer to the real color, but still way darker.

10152419_482385928530310_841083480_n.jpg

MaybeNow

You need to realize that the physic description of a rising lays within the decanate of the sign that is on the asce... and if there are any planets that are extremly close to asce or aspecting asce from the angles
Glad this thread was revived. I've learned a few things.

How would you describe someone with Aries Sun (28 degrees) with Cancer Asc (3 degrees), and Uranus just one degree away from the Asc but in 12th house?