My mother in my chart

clip11

I see that my moon is conjunct saturn. As far as I know, moon represents the mother. Now I don't have a bad relationship with my mother, she's been the best mother she knows how. She wasn't perfect, but she did the best she could. But she suffered trauma in her own infancy and early childhood and perhaps she passed some of it down to me. And if saturn conjuncts moon, from what I read that placement can mean a mother who was cold or distant or mean. But she wasn't, unless somehow subconsciously I perceived it that way.

astro_w2gw_franklin.5986.52554.png

katydid

I wouldn't look at your chart, and put any emphasis upon a Moon/Saturn conjunction. It does not have many of the potential characteristics of a Moon/Saturn conjunction, in my opinion.

Uranus is smack between the two of them. >>HUGE energy difference between Moon conjunct Uranus and Moon conjunct Saturn. Uranus is blocking the zSaturn and bringing it's own erratic magnetic energy to the forefront.

Uranus/Moon conjunction is not distant or cold energy. It is energetic, although perhaps erratic at times. Moon/Uranus in Sag in the 4th is indicative of a very involved and emotionally open mother, but perhaps one who is not as stable and consistent as you sometimes needed. There may have been a level of irresponsibility , or a lack of accountability, that created a sense of chaos or uncertainty in your childhood?

Since it is in your 4th house, your earliest childhood, even starting prenatally and at birth, may have been compromised by her instability or poor choices?

The Mars squaring the Moon/Uranus may indicate that her poor choice of partners may have exacerbated the situation? And as a result, you may find yourself lacking patience with others too, at times.

However, there are upsides that might be seen in your life. The Moon is applying to a nice conjunction with your Mercury/Neptune/Sun.

I think you have a deep, brilliant grasp of the universal cosmic realm and a wisdom that had to come from many lifetimes. Whatever this baggage is that you are left to deal with in this incarnation is something that your elevated consciousness will be able to transcend. :innocent:

clip11

I wouldn't look at your chart, and put any emphasis upon a Moon/Saturn conjunction. It does not have many of the potential characteristics of a Moon/Saturn conjunction, in my opinion.

Uranus is smack between the two of them. >>HUGE energy difference between Moon conjunct Uranus and Moon conjunct Saturn. Uranus is blocking the zSaturn and bringing it's own erratic magnetic energy to the forefront.

Uranus/Moon conjunction is not distant or cold energy. It is energetic, although perhaps erratic at times. Moon/Uranus in Sag in the 4th is indicative of a very involved and emotionally open mother, but perhaps one who is not as stable and consistent as you sometimes needed. There may have been a level of irresponsibility , or a lack of accountability, that created a sense of chaos or uncertainty in your childhood?

Since it is in your 4th house, your earliest childhood, even starting prenatally and at birth, may have been compromised by her instability or poor choices?

The Mars squaring the Moon/Uranus may indicate that her poor choice of partners may have exacerbated the situation? And as a result, you may find yourself lacking patience with others too, at times.

However, there are upsides that might be seen in your life. The Moon is applying to a nice conjunction with your Mercury/Neptune/Sun.

I think you have a deep, brilliant grasp of the universal cosmic realm and a wisdom that had to come from many lifetimes. Whatever this baggage is that you are left to deal with in this incarnation is something that your elevated consciousness will be able to transcend. :innocent:
well the more i learn about developmental trauma and attatchment trauma the more i see it in my chart. they say that if the mom didnt get a secure attatchment to her mom in infancy it can affect her ability to attach to her child which can lead to attachment trauma in the child.
she was given up for adoption by her mom shortly after birth. so when i was a baby her ability to attune to me may have been inconsistent.

now since i dont have her birth time i cant get her chart but she has sun in gemini and i have chiron in gemini. could there be something to that?

katydid

yes, the Sun/Chiron, both being in Gemini can explain your sensitivity to her thought processes, which may be flighty and inconsistent at times. She might not listen very well to you when you try to explain what you need from her.

And with Chiron, you might be wounded by that, as you would take it personally. But she treats every one the same way--not just you...:joyful:

clip11

yes, the Sun/Chiron, both being in Gemini can explain your sensitivity to her thought processes, which may be flighty and inconsistent at times. She might not listen very well to you when you try to explain what you need from her.

And with Chiron, you might be wounded by that, as you would take it personally. But she treats every one the same way--not just you...:joyful:

I can definitely see that.