Help guide me please (job/career/studies)

iwatchthesunrise

Hi, I've been feeling a loss of direction for much too long and I'm really having this urge of finding myself already! My lack of direction has me feeling unmotivated and like such a loser.:annoyed: So, I'm here to seek some advice. Please help, I feel desperate.:eek:

I don't know what I should focus on!!:confused:

What would I be the happiest doing?
Where are my successes?
Where should I go?
Why has this drought lasted for so long?
If that's even important/relevant to wonder
Should I take a risk, be my own boss and create a website with services and/or Youtube channel gaining ad revenue for some extra cash?
Would I, and what I offer, be alluring enough to gain lots of customers/views/prospectives/fans/clients/subscribers?

I've been thinking that, perhaps, a part-time job while studying (just a course, certification, license, online college or whatever?) would be a good idea. That way, I make sure to stay interested in my endeavors and not give my life away working for another.

--------------------------

Here's some background info, if you wish:

I've gone to many interviews with potential employers and multiple staffing agencies ever since, but here I am without a job, still. I've been unemployed since December from what felt like a really good administrative assistant position (I was let go for reasons that I don't really think were fair or true) and have been wondering, at this point, if I should even bother with finding a job right now or if I would be better suited taking up some sort of course instead. Or was I in the "wrong" field? (Though, I think I have enough Mercurial influences to say that office jobs are typical.)

I still live at home and don't need to pay any bills, fortunately, so that shouldn't be a current concern of mine.

My current interests regarding studying and/or work include (but not limited to):

• Astrology
    Oracle card reading
    Interior design
    Administrative assistant
    General office/clerical work
    Travel
    Photography
    Real estate salesperson
    Musician - jazz/classical flautist, acoustic guitar singer-songwriter (though, I haven't practiced for a while for fear of being judged and rejected since I put lots of feeling into whatever I'm musically creating AND I'm the only one listening anymore since I'm no longer part of a band)

Thank you so much, in advance! <3 <3

Attachments

• My Natal Chart- Transits & Progressions May 13, 2016.gif
    My Natal Chart- Transits & Progressions May 13, 2016.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

I recast the details in a vedic chart and i can say this through a basic reading :
The most important planet in your chart is the Sun (Ascendant Leo Magha) and the sun is in the 11th house of gains and networking in Gemini Punarvasu conjunct Mercury exalted in Gemini Punarvasu.. this gives a basic indication of where your strength may lie. Gemini Punrvasu is very strong in language translation, duplication, replication, documentation, report writing etc.
Then if we see the other placements Moon Ketu conjunct Venus in the 10th house of hierarchal workplace seems to suggest that circumstances may force one out of the structure.. Ketu is cutting off. Rahu being in the 4th house in Scorpio Anuradha the benovalent one .. seems to suggest home or homeland based work. Leo Magha rules insurance and ancestors so anything to do with that may be a possibility. Work through internet seems likely as Sun conj Merc is in the 11th house of networking.
Rahu north node in Scorpio may mean some job related to spirituality rather than money in a sense..
Moon in Taurus krittika is exalted ..so you have a sensible head on your shoulders 😃
Do as your spirit wills .. God bless !

theV

Pharmacie, teaching, medecine might be a good career choice for you. Chiron/SunMercury/Mars Virgo would be good for medecine, healing and teaching. But you have no interest in them as you mentioned above. However, I emphasize on teaching.

I also noticed a possible death, absent, intense patriarchal/father figure. The Sedna/Pluto on the 10th house/4th house possible abandonment of the father, or cold dominating parent, intense family environment and strong power struggle in your family. Sun/Npetune/Uranus also hints to that.

Last edited:

iwatchthesunrise

Hi !

I recast the details in a vedic chart and i can say this through a basic reading :
The most important planet in your chart is the Sun (Ascendant Leo Magha) and the sun is in the 11th house of gains and networking in Gemini Punarvasu conjunct Mercury exalted in Gemini Punarvasu.. this gives a basic indication of where your strength may lie. Gemini Punrvasu is very strong in language translation, duplication, replication, documentation, report writing etc.
Then if we see the other placements Moon Ketu conjunct Venus in the 10th house of hierarchal workplace seems to suggest that circumstances may force one out of the structure.. Ketu is cutting off. Rahu being in the 4th house in Scorpio Anuradha the benovalent one .. seems to suggest home or homeland based work. Leo Magha rules insurance and ancestors so anything to do with that may be a possibility. Work through internet seems likely as Sun conj Merc is in the 11th house of networking.
Rahu north node in Scorpio may mean some job related to spirituality rather than money in a sense..
Moon in Taurus krittika is exalted ..so you have a sensible head on your shoulders 😃
Do as your spirit wills .. God bless !

Does it make a difference to cast my details in a vedic chart?

I love doing research and writing, very much. Hence, my past in office work.

"Moon Ketu conjunct Venus in the 10th house forces one out of the structure." What is meant by this?

Yeah, I've been wondering if I should do any studies at home. Ideally, it'd be great to work from home, but I'm not sure how I would go about that. A job related to spirituality as opposed to money would mean less corporate and more humanitarian?

It seems that I've been thinking in the right direction, in regards to your analysis! Thank you so so dearly for your generosity!

iwatchthesunrise

Pharmacie, teaching, medecine might be a good career choice for you. Chiron/SunMercury/Mars Virgo would be good for medecine, healing and teaching. But you have no interest in them as you mentioned above. However, I emphasize on teaching.

I'm not too into medicine as a career, however, I've had a big interest in psychology. Lately, I've been wondering about an astropsychology school that offers online studies. It would be great to have the ability to help and advise people with that knowledge.

I also noticed a possible death, absent, intense patriarchal/father figure. The Sedna/Pluto on the 10th house/4th house possible abandonment of the father, or cold dominating parent, intense family environment and strong power struggle in your family. Sun/Npetune/Uranus also hints to that.

Wow, this was very unexpected, but you are very right. My father hasn't passed but he doesn't live with us anymore after having had a very long affair with another woman and acting as a father figure for said woman's children. In a sense, my father has abandoned me and my family even before the truth came to light. Also, during my childhood, my parents were very dominating and cold, more so my mother (but she's changed). Power struggles in my family are very real. I often find myself trying to dictate how things ought to be.

Why were you so inclined to share this with me? Are these aspects that intense and alarming?

ukdesifem

With your Taurus MC, and 10th/11th house planets, I think you'd be happy in a job about helping others, or connecting with others at the least.

I think you need a job in which you can reach out to others somehow.

With Moon in Gemini/Venus in Gemini (in the 10th) this can be about something your helping others with emotionally to feel satisfied.

iwatchthesunrise

With your Taurus MC, and 10th/11th house planets, I think you'd be happy in a job about helping others, or connecting with others at the least.

I think you need a job in which you can reach out to others somehow.

With Moon in Gemini/Venus in Gemini (in the 10th) this can be about something your helping others with emotionally to feel satisfied.

Yeah, this makes perfect sense.
I've always felt that way.
I've never seen myself going towards a more selfish path.
Even though offering too much of yourself often can often times be very draining.

Thank you for your input and insight :joyful:

RaRohini

Does it make a difference to cast my details in a vedic chart?

I love doing research and writing, very much. Hence, my past in office work.

"Moon Ketu conjunct Venus in the 10th house forces one out of the structure." What is meant by this?

Yeah, I've been wondering if I should do any studies at home. Ideally, it'd be great to work from home, but I'm not sure how I would go about that. A job related to spirituality as opposed to money would mean less corporate and more humanitarian?

It seems that I've been thinking in the right direction, in regards to your analysis! Thank you so so dearly for your generosity!

You are most welcome. Rahu in north node scorpio in Anuradha star- in the previous lifetimes, you may have learnt the art of tirelessly working oneself to climb the ladder of success which may mean a particular nobility, wealth or status. But that made you possesive of that wealth as well. Been there, done that.You are required to shrug it off this time and experience the inner working of the human emotions. Let go of that possesive need which you have towards wealth or status. In Taurus, one is blindly stubborn and trusts also easily. It worked with those placements. But with north node scorp, we come to understand that ' there is more than what meets the eye'. You may sense the undercurrent of emotions in others, which many are blissfully unaware of. So forcing away from 10th house may mean , getting out of the 'rat race', power struggle etc.
Environmental causes may be another option for you. Just explore the options.. maybe writing reports about environment??