Coronavirus:Tips to reduce anxiety during Mars Transits

Gani

Astrology insights and timeline of the coronavirus as Mars conjoins with Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn and beyond. Tips to reduce anxiety and fear

March 20 – Mars in Capricorn conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn
March 22 – Mars in Capricorn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn
March 26 – Moon in Aries square Mars in Capricorn
March 28 – Moon in Taurus trine Mars in Capricorn
March 30 – Mars enters Aquarius

Keep an eye on when Mars joins Saturn in Aquarius on March 30th and conjoin at 0 Aquarius on March 31st. Once Mars passes this point there will be a huge shift in the vibe surrounding this situation.

Read More
The Astrology Of The COVID-19 Coronavirus: Tips to Reduce Anxiety

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

April 1st in the 10th degree of Aries going by tropical sun. In my natal chart life cycle, I'm currently in the 8th Aquarius where my sun and Moon are. And my mom (age 68) has a Sagittarius 12th instead of scorpio and she has COPD. Also my dad (,age 73) in Aries past the ASC (a new chart). Looks like we're in high risk and it turns out we're not in the 1-3% likelihood of covid19. Can we avoid fate predicted in our natal and horoscope charts? Optimistic, realist and honestly, my family is alright. My nephew (age 20) has a sun in Capricorn conjunct ASC in Aquarius. It turns out my parents had civil defense training: Mom worked for the police and dad in the fire Dept. In the Palm springs CA area. They were trained, prepared and I worry more for my mom under my nephew's care than dad who is in comparably better health. And my brother (age 38) is a Taurus sun opposite ASC in 13' scorpio and he needs to change his life away from drugs and alcoholism.

Estella

Hello, everyone!
I am not sure if my question fits here..... I was wondering for some time, what could in your experience and knowledge mean, that my natal mars was in conjunction with the transiting mars very recently, during the corona outbreak. I know it depends on the whole charts and numerous other factors, but just generally, instinctively, what could it emphasize/point to/mean? Thanks so much in advance:)
I do feel anxious from time to time these days...
Lots of love, Estella

leyla89

Hello,

is it right, that mars is the virus? If yes it means after 30th of March the spread should be not so much because then he will enter aquarius and met saturn (saturn is stronger and will stagnate it?). After that he is from may to June in picses where he is very passive. So this could mean the virus will be reduced. There he also makes good aspects to Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn)

But what would it be like when mars are in aries in is there from July till End of October. Is there a second disease possible? Also with squares to jupiter and pluto.

When do you think are the peak of infections. with Mars conjunction Pluto in these days?

I think from 26th to 28th there would be something. But in the end it will be good because of the trine (moon is in his exaltion and mars also in his exaltion)

The raise of deads.. are this jupiter conjunct pluto on 4th of April?

leyla89

i have completed the list

Mo., 23. Mar Mars conjunction Pluto -> increase of death persons?
Mo., 30. Mar Mars → Aquarius
Di., 31. Mar Mars conjunction Saturn - > turning point?
Di., 07. Apr Mars square Uranus -> Virus mutate??
So., 19. Apr Merkur sextil Mars
Mo., 11. Mai Merkur square Mars

Mi., 13. Mai Mars → Picses - Mars is very passive here so it will be better
Mo., 25. Mai Mars s
wAAACH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
extil Uranus
Mi., 03. Jun Venus square Mars Sa., 06. Jun Sonne square Mars Sa., 13. Jun Mars conjunction Neptun Do., 18. Jun Mars
sextil Pluto
Sa., 20. Jun Mars
sextil Jupiter

So., 28. Jun Mars → Aries - > Mars is very active here -> new wave of influence??
So., 28. Jun Mars
sextil Saturn
Mi., 08. Jul Merkur square Mars Mo., 27. Jul Merkur square Mars Di., 04. Aug Mars square Jupiter Do., 13. Aug Mars square Pluto So., 16. Aug Sonne Trigon Mars Mo., 17. Aug Merkur Trigon Mars Mo., 24. Aug Mars square Saturn Fr., 04. Sep Venus square Mars Mi., 09. Sep Mars → retrograde Do., 24. Sep Merkur Opposition Mars Di., 29. Sep Venus Trigon Mars Mi., 30. Sep Mars square Saturn Fr., 09. Okt Mars square Pluto Mi., 14. Okt Sonne Opposition Mars Mo., 19. Okt Mars square Jupiter Mo., 09. Nov Venus Opposition Mars Sa., 14. Nov Mars → direct Fr., 11. Dez Sonne Trigon Mars Di., 15. Dez Merkur Trigon Mars Mi., 23. Dez Mars square Pluto

CapAquaPis

New wave in China yet smaller and more contained? Virus mutations in other parts of the world? And what about the southern hemisphere winter? CA, Italy and soon all of the US, EU and the world on some kind of maybe indefinite lockdown within a week, I guarantee. The Chinese claimed to end where covid19 first began. And how's it going to affect the developed west or north worlds, and esp. it could be worse in the underdeveloped south world taking precautions right now.

Chrysalis

Just heard, that with regards to China, as soon as they thought they are clear from the virus from the lockdown, and people have started to go out again, the virus has come back.

Not so much broadcast on the news but Spain is supposed to be getting hit quite bad at present.

leyla89

so you think there will be a second wave with mars in aries? the people in china are not healthy. They will unlock the lock down because of economcal reasons.

this also means that when mars will be in aquarius it will be better in europe?

CapAquaPis

Leyla, the situation is slightly getting better in Europe like Italy where they had the most cases and deaths, esp the Bergamo area, Lombardy in the north. A dozen countries sent in their doctors to assist Italy's overwhelmed health care system. And a better enforced lockdown in Italy after 2 weeks is teaching themselves a lesson that social distancing in essential businesses are a must at this time.

Coronavirus is said to have mutated in China, but was there 2 strains? One in Asia and the western US, and another much stronger one in Europe and Eastern US? I hope Latin America and esp. Sub-Saharan Africa aren't going to be the hardest hit regions while it's now autumn in the southern hemisphere (Australia/new Zealand).

The US will be the most affected like Dr Anthony Fauci said for 3 weeks, a problem is the US has a president on TV said last month the covid19 crisis was a hoax or a cold that won't hurt you. Mars in Aquarius is not bad for Europe, but it will be in the US, a Mars in Aries placement is when we in North America will make a recovery.

CapAquaPis

I took about 2 weeks off internet and media for my mental health sake, the US mainly centered in NYC, its state and nearby parts of NJ and CT are now the biggest covid19 hotspot on Earth and the west coast with the first cases in Jan-Feb, lockdowns in March and even health Dept ordered requirements for face coverings in public as of the first days of April has managed to keep the pandemic in comparably better shape than the northeast corridor on the coast not facing covid19's origin in China.

A few US states and few European nations report less daily cases while deaths are climbing unfortunately, the recently reduced number of covid19 hospitalizations and a flattening if not a peaking on this supermoon holy week of April 6-10 when the moon is in Libra transit Scorpio opposite sun in Aries.

Mars in Pisces might predict a second wave of this hard to treat pandemic in Japan, Korea, Singapore and a few nations currently defeated the first wave. A smaller and more contained wave due to more testing and legal measures to better enforce positive case quarantines, but covid19 has yet no cure, vaccine or the most reliable proven drug treatment to assure the pandemic goes away after government lockdowns and social or physical distancing guidelines are lifted.

CapAquaPis

2 natal charts of the USA (born Jul 4, 1776) and the EU (May 5, 1949), going by the Parans chart where the sun sign is on the descendant or 7th, the USA has a square Aries-solar Cancer and the EU a square Aquarius-solar Taurus. I feel the US may have an economic recovery in the summer when Mars is in its ruling sign Aries and a sign of huge positive management of the covid19 pandemic. The supermoon of Apr 7-8 in the signs Libra transit Scorpio is when this vibe changed when the world's covid19 hotspots report a peak, reduction of new daily cases and a drop in hospitalizations, although in the US there are more deaths of the most affected this week (daily counts).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn form a line in the sky for 3 nights this week and I wonder there's a sign of how long or hard the pandemic will be from this alignment in the Capricorn/Aquarius realm which are signs ruled by Saturn.