Moon Opposition Pluto

JOS

Houses are not = to signs. 8th house is not = Scorpio. Please make it a point to understand that.

Also, in general, a lot depends on the condition of the Moon itself. For e.g., an exalted Taurus Moon will be able to handle a tight Pluto aspect much better than a fallen Scorpio Moon or a debilitated Cap Moon. So, one needs to consider various aspects and not just 'the aspects'. :)

Thanks for make it more clear. Very interesting how seemingly small details makes bigger difference in these cases

JOS

I guess my neptune trine venus doesn't make my moon opposition pluto any easier however I have quite stable character but developed around the value system of fairness and rational decision making over emotional. I just switch the emotional completely off if I have to and walk away from the deepest connection even the bonds remain after that. It's just never be the same again. Not holding grunges, understanding human nature and selfishness to its core just making my choice to dismiss from my life if possible

JOS

I kinda feel blessed to able to feel things deeper, and more appreciate things in life. The smallest ones the most pleasing ones. Also everything is about connection. Can't be in a relationship emotionally not fullfilling that's however reduce the number of the potential partner in my life. Still, I am happier that way than bored to death.that's why I am for long term commitment and loyalty

Evex11

I want to add in about the synestry aspect between moon opposite Pluto being that me and my friend over a year had it and it was a very potent aspect between us!

We were very bad for Eachother (drugs and running away together), We literally did everything Together but it felt Electric and Crazy and we would just laugh at life, Maybe there’s some Jupiter In our Synestry but I definitely felt the pull and tug of Pluto opposite Moon, Because At the same time we Hated eachother at the end but We Still Wanted to be around eachother, but In the end It will never be the Same. **** Pluto

JOS

Yes, it's very difficult. In relationship is the biggest challenge one can face I think, going through obsession and slowly enlighten and the hesitation between cutting loose or walk through it. Most exhausting thing but in the same time the most beautiful bond can be

Chrysalis

Houses are not = to signs. 8th house is not = Scorpio. Please make it a point to understand that.

Also, in general, a lot depends on the condition of the Moon itself. For e.g., an exalted Taurus Moon will be able to handle a tight Pluto aspect much better than a fallen Scorpio Moon or a debilitated Cap Moon. So, one needs to consider various aspects and not just 'the aspects'. :)

Why is the 8th house not equal to scorpio, when scorpio rules the 8th ?

Well, not all astrologers agree that signs rule houses, especially traditionalists (aquarius7000 is a trad, afaik). I guess you can find some similarities between Scorpio and the 8th house (though I'm not sure if that would be correct) but saying that the 8th house is equal to Scorpio is not true at all.

Chrysalis

Well, not all astrologers agree that signs rule houses, especially traditionalists (aquarius7000 is a trad, afaik). I guess you can find some similarities between Scorpio and the 8th house (though I'm not sure if that would be correct) but saying that the 8th house is equal to Scorpio is not true at all.

A tad confused here :unsure: so whats the 8th house equal to then, nothing...just 8th house matters ? Ive always thought houses had their sign rulers.

A tad confused here :unsure: so whats the 8th house equal to then, nothing...just 8th house matters ? Ive always thought houses had their sign rulers.

Yeah, just the 8th house matters it is. I think almost all astrologers will agree that signs and houses function differently so please, never say that signs are equal to houses. However, some astrologers say that houses are ruled by signs and others disagree. I think you should listen to the reasoning of both sides and then decide for yourself which logic makes more sense to you.

Evex11

NOT TRUE, I’m an 8th house Sun and Venus and I am very Scorpionic and Secretive and I don’t like Superficial People, I will not have a conversation with someone who starts going off about She did this and that (DRAMA) , I am a very intense person but I keep to myself almost always but My Moon Is Square Jupiter so I tend to get weird bursts of Talkative energy seeming like I’m an open individual but I’m not, I won’t tell you the full story or how I really feel to you, That’s best kept in my Diary Far In the corner of my Closet....So Secretively Open?

Also Scorpios Have been one of the only Signs that I feel just get me and we click but I know I can’t trust them on some level, The ones that I have been friends with and or dated have All f’d me over in one way or another. Last Scorpio Cheated In me, so I’d prefer to just Stick to Scorpio moons and not A Solar Scorpio. 😢 (have had my feelings crushed by one)

Evex11

Yes, it's very difficult. In relationship is the biggest challenge one can face I think, going through obsession and slowly enlighten and the hesitation between cutting loose or walk through it. Most exhausting thing but in the same time the most beautiful bond can be

I felt she understood me on a Soul level but I think that It’s more of our Same Moon Signs (Gemini) , we absolutely loved talking with eachother, Shes a Libra sun and Im a Capricorn, But We Had a Connection like no other, Why of course we would say the same thing at the same time and finish each others sentences!

There was just too much tension from her running away all the time and I would just be left in the dust to do my own thing and I hated that, I’m Pluto of course, Obsessive relationship, I think yes.

Whoam1

As other astrologers view it a placement in the 8th house is not as intense as a Scorpio placement. However, most 8th house placed people would disagree with the other astrologers not having these eight house placements. The thing that the eight house offers that Scorpio doesn't, is the difference between saying tom riddle and Voldemort, one is a lot more incognito, allowing eight house placements to operate more in secret. In my chart for example you will see a Leo moon, however its 8th house placement makes my emotional state more like a Scorpio moon. I also have four other placements in the eight house, including the north node, this node being in cancer is colored much different due to the eight house placement. Id say operations ran in Scorpio, Pluto, and the eight house too should listen to other people with heavy aspects in those signs, as people who don't feel the pulls of these planets are often saying different things than those who have these placements.

aquarius7000

As other astrologers view it a placement in the 8th house is not as intense as a Scorpio placement. However, most 8th house placed people would disagree with the other astrologers not having these eight house placements... I also have four other placements in the eight house, including the north node, this node being in cancer is colored much different due to the eight house placement...
Firstly, I think that "intense" is a sort of misunderstood word as used often on this forum in connection with Scorpio and Pluto. It is almost as though some attach a sense of glamour to it.

I follow traditional astrology, so, for me, Pluto is not = to the eight house and it doesn't rule Scorpio either.

However, the 8th house is perhaps the most troubled and troublesome house.

The Moon in the 8th house is not a happy Moon. It could be that relationship to the mother is/was a troubled one or that the mother suffered in silence.

With this placement in a woman's chart, it could be that the native has some ailments with her female organs. It could also be that the native has a very traumatic emotional life due to some tragic incidents related to kith and kin, which, in turn, have deeply affected the psyche of the native.

Whoam1

Thank you for your opinion, but as an eight house moon native, and a moon in square to Pluto, i must say that i love this placement. How about the idea that Scorpio, Pluto, and the eight house all crave power, and they have an underlying connection to one another, by doing this it would feed these power hungry places. Almost like a river connects them all and those outside of these placements wouldn't see the connections. Much like me telling you an Aquarius how you should function, would be a bad idea as i'm not an Aquarius, is how i see people with placements heavily outside the Pluto,eight house,and Scorpio realm how they should function, which is, a bad idea.

aquarius7000

Thank you for your opinion, but as an eight house moon native, and a moon in square to Pluto, i must say that i love this placement. How about the idea that Scorpio, Pluto, and the eight house all crave power, and they have an underlying connection to one another, by doing this it would feed these power hungry places. Almost like a river connects them all and those outside of these placements wouldn't see the connections. Much like me telling you an Aquarius how you should function, would be a bad idea as i'm not an Aquarius, is how i see people with placements heavily outside the Pluto,eight house,and Scorpio realm how they should function, which is, a bad idea.
You are most welcome! A couple of things here. Firstly, I am Not telling you "how to function". That is your own interpretation, so please do not put words in my mouth.

Secondly, no person is just an aquarian or just a scorpio. That is a very cookbook way of seeing things and has little (if at all) to do with Astrology really. Being called an Aquarian can simply mean that the person has simply their Sun in Aquarius. Does that mean this person is going to behave like what the sign of Aquarius stands for? No. Astrology proves that there are many, many other things that matter and make an individual up. Like the Asc., like the Moon, like all the other planets, aspects, houses, etc.

As to the Moon in the 8th house, it cannot be said to crave power per se. A Moon in the 8th house could stand for all the stuff I mentioned in my previous post as possibilities. A Moon in the 8th house has little to do with Pluto. One cannot simply equate the two.

Whoam1

I do apologize. I'm not saying that they are equal Im saying by experience I've recognized similar underlying themes within one another.

JOS

Been said that on several places as 8th house, scorpion moon people can "hide"from their intense emotions as in contrary plutonic moon can't do that they just feel everything.

JOS

What is also interesting, I am in a heavy plutonic relationship, with venus opposition pluto contact which is the worst also Saturn sextile pluto again destabilise and challenging aspects however I am the Venus still I hold the control in the relationship even she are the controlling one. Yes she have upper hand emotionally with control distance however the freedom of my response towards her attempts is give me power over the situation. Lately I choose to **** down all her attempts contrary before where I was trying to smoothen out the conflict in order to get it away for the sake of stability. My pluto moon and moon trine neptune sensitivity can detect all underlying intentions of hers with accuracy and she is sort of defenseless and rather get humiliated by her own actions and she instantly feels and retreat from further manipulation attempts.
The fact is I have a big picture and wise enough to see how we should work together and feeling nonsensical my partner does not recognise or just her stubbornness is absolutely has no benefit. Well yes, I must admit I am sensitive for ******** and can't coop with nonsense

This upper hand thing, altough her pluto is against my venus, my moon trine her venus and as been said I have hades moon is seems to me sort of low effect double whammy even not direct.

Last edited:

stolly

I have literally this same kite formation in my chart with the same planets involved except Mars The moon (11th) pluto (5th)opposition within the kite is also the opposition part of a t-square where moon and pluto square jupiter (2nd)

Katarzena

Very interesting that people with Pluto-Moon seem to choose Scorpio moons for partners. I have Pluto Retrograde in Scorpio in the 3rd opposite Moon in Taurus in the 9th. These houses are also intercepted. Not sure if interception affects how it all plays out. My partner has a Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto in his 7th house. I think we are very respectful of each others feelings. Neither of us likes arguing. I think Mars in pisces makes me conflict averse. My partner with many planets in the 7th, Libra Sun and Mercury.

Last edited: