Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

Hkk

Account Closed
My chart’s definitely right in some ways: I’m great with my hands(if you know what I mean), great at kissing and making love, have sexual allure and magnetism as well as my own appetite, mystique, am known for being charming, I could be known for being beautiful with my 10th house Venus, but I avoid people too much to be known for something like that

Very good. See it’s good to know your traits and see yourself that way

cocoloco

I have Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus in mutual reception, Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in mutual reception, Venus conjunct Mercury, inconjunct ascendant. No other aspects to ascendant. Venus, Mercury in 5th house, Leo in Midheave, Scorpio ascendant. I have a Grand trine Venus, MC, Uranus, another Grand trine Mars in Taurus to MC leo, Neptune in Capricorn. I am not stunning or model material but I been told Imy whole life I have an attractive, pretty face.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus in mutual reception, Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in mutual reception, Venus conjunct Mercury, inconjunct ascendant. No other aspects to ascendant. Venus, Mercury in 5th house, Leo in Midheave, Scorpio ascendant. I have a Grand trine Venus, MC, Uranus, another Grand trine Mars in Taurus to MC leo, Neptune in Capricorn. I am not stunning or model material but I been told Imy whole life I have an attractive, pretty face.

Maybe it’s venus in the 5th. You shine and sparkle also Scorpio magnetism.

cocoloco

Maybe it’s venus in the 5th. You shine and sparkle also Scorpio magnetism.

The interesting thing is I have a lot of aspects to my Midheaven in Leo, a total of 10 trines almost all to my Midheaven, with Venus included.

But the career I am in is nursing lol.

I can change my look quite a bit with make-up. I love anything beauty related and spend at lest half an hour a night taking care of my skin.

Here is a recent picture of me. I am in my 30's

66253360_10161823790940408_5646536003029041152_n.jpg

Hkk

Account Closed
The interesting thing is I have a lot of aspects to my Midheaven in Leo, a total of 10 trines almost all to my Midheaven, with Venus included.

But the career I am in is nursing lol.

I can change my look quite a bit with make-up. I love anything beauty related and spend at lest half an hour a night taking care of my skin.

Here is a recent picture of me. I am in my 30's

66253360_10161823790940408_5646536003029041152_n.jpg
Glamorous. I know quite a few ppl with Venus in 5th and they are all glamorous with and without makeup. My niece is one of them. She likes to make sure she looks good. However I think anything g Venus related does this as I love makeup etc and caring for my skin. I don’t have Venus in 5th but have libra asc.

Lovely pic 😍😍😍😍

cocoloco

Thank you. I forgot to mention my Sun in Pisces is also in the 5th house with Mercury and Venus.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you. I forgot to mention my Sun in Pisces is also in the 5th housecwith Mercury and Venus.

Poses which adds to that glamour and having Leo mc ur not shy to flaunt it. Good for you! You go girl. I admire all kinds of beauty and not only are you pretty and glamorous but also have a kind welcoming face. Nursing suits you! Especially with Pisces. My niece is a dental nurse. She is Pisces sun but in 6th. Venus in 5th stelium

PlutoLibScoAsc

Oh, I have something to contribute.
My bro has Aries Asc, Libra Sun, Venus conjunct Pluto in 8th house Scorpio. His Pluto trine his Asc. Many said having venus in Scorpio is like so sexy and everyone want to have a piece of him and imagine what is like to have Pluto conjunct here! Having Pluto 8th house Scorpio is a double whammy Scorpio, now venus conjunct pluto Scorpio 8th house, is this like crazy triple whammy?! lol. I have to say I really think my bro is good looking but may be not so much sexy cause I am his sister, I am unable to look or think of him in that way, lol. Girls in school is chasing him. Girl that met him 1st time is chasing him too. lol.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh, I have something to contribute.
My bro has Aries Asc, Libra Sun, Venus conjunct Pluto in 8th house Scorpio. His Pluto trine his Asc. Many said having venus in Scorpio is like so sexy and everyone want to have a piece of him and imagine what is like to have Pluto conjunct here! Having Pluto 8th house Scorpio is a double whammy Scorpio, now venus conjunct pluto Scorpio 8th house, is this like crazy triple whammy?! lol. I have to say I really think my bro is good looking but may be not so much sexy cause I am his sister, I am unable to look or think of him in that way, lol. Girls in school is chasing him. Girl that met him 1st time is chasing him too. lol.

Libra Scorpio placement with 8th house sounds attractive 😊🔥

Somna7H

Banned
Reason of attraction hidden in Synastry. That's why most ppl don't attracted to me but I'm attracted by very very few. Does that mean I'm Ugly ?

ElmoK

I felt the need to comment again simply because I've made new observations.

For pure sex appeal and magnetism, one has to have a strong venus, neptune and pluto. This is absolutely crazy sexy. They will not always be the most aesthetically appealing but their appearance will definitely give off something of an "outerworldly" nature and people will naturally be attracted to that. Know a guy who has a stellium in scorpio, with sun conjunct pluto, and venus and the man has his moon conjunct neptune and there's this magnetism about him I just can't explain.

Aesthetically pleasing people has to have a strong mars placed well for a good body and the body will even be more beautified if mars conjuncts pluto, is in scorpio, or even has an easy aspect with pluto. If you look around you, many people have pretty faces but with the obesity epidemic, how many libras and tauruses walking around do you actually see with a nice body who could have been "hot" if they didn't have such unhealthy eating habits? So honestly Mars is really important.

But mars doesn't indicate the face. Just the body. For face, again ascendent, sun and maybe moon if you were born during the night.

I have always had a lot of sex appeal, in fact before I had children just about every man I met wanted to have sex with me, mind you it didn’t stop because I had kids but rather because I hid! I am not actually beautiful with no major Venus aspects in my chart. Though my dominant chart planet is Pluto and almost all of my major chart aspects involve Pluto Neptune and moon. I am deep, sensitive and mystical i suppose. I also have mars in house 5 and moon and ascendant in aries. Pluto for me is in house 7 and I also have a prominent black moon Lilith in my chart. I can also appreciate the sexual magnetism of some Scorpio men. The deepest connection I have ever had was with a man with a stellium (including sun and Pluto) in scorpio in house 8. He also had a Venus conjunction mars aspect and sun conjunction pluto. Together we had a stellium in house 8 in our composite chart with moon in cancer in house 4 and sun and Venus in house 8 and Jupiter Pluto and Saturn in house 7. We were both playing around when we met but after a few dates we were obsessed with one another in a really sick and toxic way and it took me 1year to get rid of him! When we used to hold each other we would just melt into one another and honestly I could cosmically orgasm with him without having sex, it was as if I had known him in previous lives. It was the most intense, sublime, euphoric, and tantric experience I have ever had with anyone but also the most twisted and toxic relationship!!!! He was not exceptionally attractive but very very magnetic. One thing I have learnt is being just beautiful is not enough and there is so much more to it. It may help secure a well providing husband in a materialistic back set but it will lack any magic or spark on its own. Till this day I wonder why I met him, why I had such a strong deep out of this world connection with someone who is so wrong for me and so ****** up and why it was so hard to disconnect from him (I’m not clingy and don’t like b being tied down in a relationship usually)

Somna7H

Banned
You are probably just picky. Very few people are truly ugly.

That may be true. :unsure:
Recently one of my friend help me to know general opinion about me from few unknown person. I was surprises to see the result. They only commented on my job and nature based on my face.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I checked out Bella Thorne's chart. Her sex appeal is obviously all out there. she is baring it almost all out for people to see the taboo, wild, sexy, lustful side of her. Is so obvious in her natal, doesn't even need birth time to spot it. She has

mars venus pluto (conjunct) in sag
sun lilith (conjunct) in libra

love-thinking

Re: Can't delete posts

Idk how to delete this post.

I think I nailed it.

I think the most beautiful woman in the world, who are really unnaturally beautiful have the following:

The asc in libra with pluto conjunct asc.
The highest degree planet in libra conjunct pluto.
The highest degree planet in scorpio conjunct pluto
The asc in scorpio conjunct pluto
The asc in libra with neptune, venus there.
Same with asc lord.

Some secondary mentions:
Neptune conjunct asc (Marilyn Monroe)
Venus conjunct asc (Angelina Jolie)
Pluto conjunct asc (Brooke shields)

lana-del-rey.jpg

adrianalima.jpg

celina_jaitley_hot_pictures_03.jpg

images.jpg[/ATTACH]

Aishwarya Rai -Someone called the most beautiful woman in the world has pluto conjunt her libra asc. Pluto intensifies anything it touches and as libra stands for beauty, I'm not surprised.

Britney spears although not so attractive now, was quite the looker when she was younger. She has the same placement as Aishwarya although her pluto asc conjunction has a much wider orb which isn't surprising at all.

Adriana Lima not surpisingly has a similar planent with her asc lord juptier with pluto in libra.

Linda Carter has neptune conjunct her libra asc

Lana del rey has pluto conjunct her asc in scorpio

Katrina kaif another indian actress has her highest degree lord in libra conjunct pluto.

Iryn Shayk has her highest degree planet moon in scorpio conjunct pluto.

Another unknown actress that's indian who I always found to be very beautiful has her highest degree planet conjunct pluto in libra scorpio cusp

Another actress called Zeenat Amaan (she is an old actress in bollywood), she had her venus, neptune, and mars all conjunct her libra asc.

How do I define beauty? Fit with contrasting and yet even features. So yes I do find the whole dark hair and light nicely shaped eyes very appealing. I do find a soft tan appealing as well but that's only in regards to background. I would have checked for other ethnic backgrounds but these are all I know. Although short girls can be beautiful and sometimes even more beautiful, I do think slightly taller girls than average seem to stand out and gain attention first. (Just my opinion, I'm 5'2 myself).

Much of my method came from vedic (but tropical) astrology. I tried it on actresses/celebrities I know and found that the most beautiful ones tend to have an astrological signature that read almost like a sentence.

Pluto in libra conjunct asc (intensely/extremely beautiful)
Neptune in libra (Ethereally beautiful)

With that being said I've also noticed that girls who aren't that beautiful are almost always really liked or glorified for their beauty/hotness anyway IF they have moon in libra or moon in scorpio.

Like:
scarlett johansson
Natalie dormer
Elizabeth Taylor
Margot Robbie
Deepika Padukone
Madhubala (bollywood)

Note: These women are beautiful, don't get me wrong. But clearly their fuss has a lot to do with their personality and magnetism.

Some of the above (in the extremely beautiful category) has their moons here: like Iryna Shayk, Adriana Lima both have moon in scorpio, and Katrina kaif has her moon in libra, Some of the above have their sun in sorpio (Aish, Zeenat).

Other than that I think moon in cap are not liked as much. Aishwarya ("the most beautiful woman in the world") has been criticized for being uptight, plastic, and too put together. Whereas people like Madhubala in bollywood has been deemed more natural with a child like wonder ( moon in libra).

Scarlett Johansson will probably always remain to be the sex symbol and that's evident with her moon in scorpio. She can cut her hair short, she can age but she'll always remain what American men think of when they think of as sexy.