- - - Pluto square Lilith - - -

Demonen

HI, just wanted to ask if someone has any information on Lilith square Pluto aspect. I have Lilith in Leo and Pluto in Scorio. 90 degrees apart.

Arian Maverick

Although I do not share this particular aspect with both of you, my seventh house Lilith in Libra is loosely conjunct my Descendant (five degree orb) and forms a tight opposition with my first house Aries Moon, which is loosely conjunct my Ascendant (four degree orb). An opposition between my fourth house Chiron in Cancer tightly conjunct my Nadir (one degree orb) and my natal Uranus loosely conjunct my Midheaven (five degree orb) completes a Grand Cross configuration, with my natal Moon, Chiron, Lilith, and Uranus connected through square aspects.

I believe the Lilith archetype is deeply inbedded in my psyche, and although women are often encouraged to suppress this untamed part of ourselves, I am slowly discovering that Lilith does not want to be suppressed. She emerges whenever I feel a sense of injustice with the world, or feel wounded by someone I love.

Arian Maverick

Demonen

Well, since both Pluto and Lilith can be considered more or less of "evil nature", Devil and Demon Woman, I would be very surprised if this aspect was any good. :)

Frisiangal

Demonen said:
Well, since both Pluto and Lilith can be considered more or less of "evil nature", Devil and Demon Woman, I would be very surprised if this aspect was any good. :)

Now that isn't a very nice thing to say about either Pluto or Black Moon Lilith who so try their best to transform our demons into angels :)

Pluto in Scorpio is obviously about delving into the unknown, the seemier or scary side of life that the squeamish prefer to avoid. It's conquering the emotional fears and going in anyway to face them to find answers, that is Pluto's strength. This can be anything from dissecting toads or researching DNA to understand how life evolves, or experiencing and overcoming what seems to be impossible life and death situations and events , to being drawn towards the secretive side of life, ranging from sexual activity to criminal intent to the altar of the occult. Pluto in its own sign is all about emotional power with a capital E.P. Who has it, controls it, uses it, takes it, by way of manipulation, intimidation, compulsion, obsession, hypnotism, .....or is scared of this force in another.

I can only speculate upon Black Moon Lilith, having no idea how the asteroid works.
BML in Leo has shown itself to revolve around deep feelings regarding the sense of dominance, in one's self or the submission to it. Black has been seen to play more than an average role. With a square to Pluto, one might FEEL either forced to (un)willingly submit to a stronger outer force, or exudes the stronger force which attracts others to which they
(un)willingly submit. BML embodies the natural instinct and inner attraction within towards anything Plutonic, but it can also create a very strong image of self/someone/something that is totally false and bears no resemblance whatsoever to the reality of the houses involved.

At its worst there is no sense of Self with BML in Leo; at its best, BML creates the strong sense of Self within.

Pluto and BML together represent forces that can overcome, destroy and emotionally kill any and all false images one lives with; the 'inner demons' that one creates, which take over and then play havoc upon one's life until they are seen for what they truly are.....nothing!
I don't consider that result 'evil'or 'devilish', do you ? :lol:

F

Demonen

No, I don`t :lol: Not anymore.

I think that Lilith shares the same element with the Moon, Water. And since my Lilith squares to Pluto(Water) I think I might get something useful out of this.

Frisiangal

MidnightDevil said:

Was Lilith sensitive? :twisted:

Are you speaking of the mythical figure or the astrological point that bears the name? :) The latter seems to contain a natural active feeling sense, a first nature 'gut' instinct which may or may not reveal itself through any planet to which it is linked by aspect. But is this the same as being sensitive to 'physical' surroundings which is more in the nature of Neptune or, in some cases, with the placing of the Moon that REacts and responds to its environment?
Any sensitivity in BML appears to occur when there is the FEELING that its nature is unaccepted, which is then oppressed and in its turn creates the feeling that one is bad, wrong, wicked, evil, etc.etc. because it cannot conform to what is considered normal and acceptable. Simply said, it's often the part of one's self we wish didn't exist but refuses to go away :wink:

F.