View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2019, 07:21 AM

Re: Can someone please help me understand why I cant stop thinking about everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Bless you Superlative 😍😍 bless you!

Iím curious to know have you had more of these issues over the last few weeks or so more so than ever? Personally I have found my mind racing around a lot more with a lot of the planets in Virgo right now. Was wondering if this has happened to you? X
Not really. It has always been like this. However, I have never given it a thought from your perspective. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the transit chart because I didn't want a chart to dictate my life. But I will certainly check this out. Thank you for telling me this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
You have a good chart - Cancer ascendant means glorious nature and all.

Sun in Virgo is good too

Thank you! I certainly will try to be glorious :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Do you have any intellectual interest that you can spend all day doing? Especially one that involves shedding light to a mystery of some sort?

As a Gemini I can attest to the need for mental stimulation. You just have to learn something new or you will get bored to death. And my chart isn't that focused on Air! You will need that more than me because your chart is heavily focused on Air. I don't think you will like the Gemini style of learning (Jupiter detriment, 4H and 8H emphasis). I would imagine you are more suitable with a deeper, more philosophical approach to knowledge.

Your problem is that you somehow think having a racing mind is a bad thing. You have Sun in 3H and Merc/Venus in Libra so you want to appear more sociable. But 8H Aqua Moon says "**** it, I don't need people to approve of what I want" while 11H Saturn nods silently in the background (a need for the "right" group of friend). I think you need to honor your inner need to be a rebel. You don't have to detach yourself from the world, but if conforming to groups tires you out then don't force yourself to. A lot of great people in history are loners at heart, who are capable of deep thinking

Once again, i would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my topic.

Indeed I have always felt conflicted when it comes to the social part of my life with both a need for friendship and deeper need to be rebellious. I didn't realise it was due to Aqua Moon and Saturn. This is definitely interesting.. Striking a balance between these both has always been difficult and still is and with racing thoughts(although pretty cool) is very much draining let alone when in the company of other people.

Right now, we are on vacation till Sunday. So, I was wondering to do a little self analysis on my birth chart to better understand myself and your description of those planets with those houses was simply astoundingly accurate and fascinating.

ThankQ again, sir.