View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Re: Can someone please help me understand why I cant stop thinking about everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
The Moon/Saturn/Mars is one of your most challenging energy, especially with Moon being chart ruler and Mars as MC's ruler. Mars fires Moon up while Saturn slows Moon down. Saturn is also at critical deg. Do you feel overloaded by too much input from the outside world sometimes?

But Saturn is also involved in a grand air trine with Merc and Neptune. I figure that you see yourself as a very intellectual and logical person and you strive to make sense of the world. So when you can't explain something you become frustrated. Neptune in 8H has a tendency to fantasize the worst, and 4H Merc crawls into a shell. I wouldn't see you as a very open person either, with planets in 8H.

Sun is also almost unaspected. You have a rather hard time to tap into your identity.

Yes, you're absolutely right! I feel overloaded mostly always especially when im at college. At home, I rather not think about anything and just go back into a "shell" like state, where I do not think of anything.

I also have a hard time to tap into my identity because I feel with different social situations I exhibit varying behaviors. Sometimes this can be helpful, but most always it tends to make me feel insecure.

I am mostly always in deep thought since the past year. I have been very social 2 years back when I was at school, even tho I felt alone most of the time.

Are there any suggestions you guys could give me on this problem? Anything else interesting you find in my chart? Any other demerits in my chart that I would want to overcome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Virgo in the 3rd house. Virgo is already anxious and its in the 3rd. A lot of thoughts and Mercury mind. You are deep in your thoughts.
Yes, lol. I think most stuff from varying perspectives and it makes me crazy most of the times. I get bored a lot lol tbh.. sometimes my mind thinks too slow but sometimes it can predict how the situation can turn out for the like the next 2-3 hours.. sometimes it just phases out. Completely uncontrollable.

I'm bored mostly always. It feels like I want some mental activity in my brain always. But when I am at home, my brain just automatically turns off all
cerebral activity and just feels like I don't "think" stuff and all that is being done is limbic thinking and movements.

I hope I'm not too far off topic here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Funny. Seven planets in
Air, forming a grand trine...4-8-12..."thought" comes to mind with Air. And a powerful trine in the dark houses, going round and round, ever-growing, building on itself.

Definitely look into meditation (as practiced and taught in the Eastern traditions). Meditation is designed to "still the mind", which by nature is in constant motion.

The Sun, although "almost unaspected", is at apex of a Common T-square (904' Pluto) and certainly within orb...and in Virgo (the anxiety queen). True, the formation separates, but it is Sun's only real contact with fellow-planets.... We all need a friend.

Seems interesting. Although I don't get what you're saying but I will certainly take up mediation.

I don't know why it happens. Cant control it no matter how hard I try. It will eventually just get out of hand and I will continue to overthink the entire day ... eventually tiring myself .. and when i reach home.. i just on autopilot and completely stop thinking about anything.. just taking things at face value..

I presently don't have an emotional connection with anyone let alone my childhood friends and family, so I feel alone at all times but I find that I can empathize with anyone even to an emotional level. It's just I had some emotional drama the past few months so it appears it took a toll on my mental health. It's all ok now, just need to recuperate.. :P

I would like to say, thank you Gemini, hkk, and greyboard for responding to my post. I feel certainly enlightened. thank you again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Superlative For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (09-09-2019)