Random Thoughts

Blaze

Account Closed
Ya'll are entirely too deep for me. My random thought for the day is, why is it that when I have ten minutes to make the five minute drive to work I get stuck behind someone going 10 in a 35 and hit every red light possible, yet when I'm early it takes me 3 minutes to get to work?

Driving in New York city is something similar. Only everyone nearly drives like Stevie Wonder behind a Mustang. Hence why I don't drive anymore.

Random thought: what happens when all the parking spots in NYC are taken? Car wars?

My Uranus is in 11th along side Saturn and Neptune.
It's like mixing air with water... creates waves... add that with Earth and you get maelstrom.

image_20170130_143359_122839.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Take care of your teeth. One of my guys I watch over has to get the entire upper right side of his mouth extracted, due to poor oral hygiene.

AppLeo

Do ever just wish that music would play in the background based on your mood.

You kiss someone and beautiful classical music starts playing.

Blaze

Account Closed
Just two today: If politicians fought their own wars, the world would be a much better place.

Second: Santa Claus is lucky he lives in the north pole. The amount of breaking an entry he's done would put em in jail for a long time.

Ukpoohbear

Albert Einstein said "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

Bunraku

murray eels

There.

Oh my GOD it felt so GOOD to say that i literally feel so liberated right now and refreshed

holy ****. it’s feels so good to get it off my chest.