View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2014, 01:46 AM

Re: Is this Yod energising or blocked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
....I think the Neptune tipped Yod is one, if not the most, challenging of Yods. Maybe you'd care to explain what you think yours means? It seems quite intense since it involves your Sun and Jupiter as well as the IC.
I had very challenging relationships in my youth, particularly with my mother and father, which I believe led to the development of an 'addictive' personality disorder, and I started smoking at a very young age (10) and then smoking cannabis at 16. Escapism seems to have been a hallmark of my life, with music blurring the lines between a useful approach (I've always been very musical and creative, playing drums and percussion at an early age, learning guitars, producing electronic dance music, graphics, painting, drawing etc) and an escapist one, which led to another journey into the underworld of drugs, all night raves etc. I suppose the irritation element is that I wasn't able to harness the creative energies productively, sabotaging my own efforts, wasting a lot of energy being hedonistic, when I might have been better off working hard to realise my creative ambitions. I've since straightened out and am seriously beginning to think about pursuing painting and music as a realistic path to self realisation. Funny, saying this now seems to make more sense than ever before, and the fact that you've all mentioned that it's frustrating until it's harnessed properly has really hit home. Thanks for that, hope this serves as a look into the Yod in some way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kernowerno For This Useful Post:
StillOne (06-14-2014)