Scorpio Eyes

Mike9

I have Scorpio rising. I've been told I have intense eyes, or beautiful eyes or ''plutonian eyes''. But they are not dark nor are they blue. They change color from brown to green, depending on emotions. No batteries included.

Well i see lots of people here with scorpio rising having eyes changing from brown to green due to sunlight or other reason!
Maybe thats the pluto transformation thing!

CapAquaPis

Very popular and well-known phenomena: Scorpio eyes in a large number of celebrities with that "pulpating, strong, right at you, death stare" :ninja: and the common eye color is brown or dark brown (almost black).

I sense the planets Mars and Pluto known to rule Scorpio (and Aries) has to do with it, then again it's more likely a coincidence. The famous Scorpio (sun sign) people like Demi Moore, Frederick Nietzsche and Grace Kelly have that "hawk-ish or eagle-eye". The Scorpion stare indicates power, assurance, desire and tension to their lives and how they relate the world around them. I happen to think Demi Moore good-looking. :love:

powerion

my dad and sister are scorp suns both with very intense eyes when they talk to you about something, my friend is scorp sun and has very bright blue eyes no homo..lol I know because I always hear girls comment on them

CapAquaPis

my dad and sister are scorp suns both with very intense eyes when they talk to you about something, my friend is scorp sun and has very bright blue eyes. I know because I always hear girls comment on them

I noticed people born under Aries like Scorpio shared the same type of eyes, but without the strong look when you meet them. Scorpio or Aries eyes stand for vigilance when needed and apply a Mars-Plutonian "mean" persona, that is, when provoked, they will react in anger yet justified. :devil:

Miss Fit

I noticed people born under Aries like Scorpio shared the same type of eyes, but without the strong look when you meet them. Scorpio or Aries eyes stand for vigilance when needed and apply a Mars-Plutonian "mean" persona, that is, when provoked, they will react in anger yet justified. :devil:

LOL. I'm a Scorpio sun and have an Aries ascendant. :unsure: