Lost in life - direction help

AntriX

astro_w2gw_01_ante_boljat.68529.22285.gif

I am currently studying medicine, but my guts tells me its not my path (i love the science part, but dealing with people and practical thing scares me). I am new to astrology(would like to learn about it in depth, so book recommendation for beginners would be nice) and i just want most important facts about my personality and which universities and general life paths are in synchronicity with it. Also i have problem with putting myself in society, always absent-minded, not belonging to any social group but jumping from one to another hoping i will find my place (but easy to assimilate with most of them, maybe because i am open-minded, free-spirited), idealistic, no friends, never had relationship, I have vast interest in everything, science, music, philosophy, psychology, spirituality, physics... but i end up not mastering anything, basically i enjoy learning new stuff (not practical, but abstract)to a certain degree , then i lose interest. I experience world in BIG picture (connecting dots from different knowledge ), and when i come to master ANYTHING, finishing details destroy my motivation. I am extremely quiet and shy guy, depressed and anxious, my social and emotional intelligence really suffers, since i did not develop it.
Sorry for long and messed text, and HUGE thanks if anyone helps me in any way.

Although i discovered astrology relative new i am triying to help you. I really can understand how you are feeling. I am the same age and am not sure if i should study medicine...
I hope that this material can help you a bit,

Your mercury is retrograde this would explain your shyness - mercury is resonsible for comunication. In the 11house your objective and original thinking can be used for the scientific investigation of advanced metaphysical concepts and humanitarian ideals - or other profound issues that could lead humanity towards a better future. With Mercury in Capricorn, natives have a strong need to compartmentalize the impressions they get from the world. These people often speak and write in a slow and methodical manner.*They appreciate structure and order. *best used for re-organizing and reflecting. With retrograde you might look at the world a little differently--through different filters--and can come up with some very important inner revelations. It may be difficult to communicate them under this influence, but not everything needs to be rationalized :).
Uranus 11 house cafeastrology=
Your independence doesn't allow you to identify too closely with any group or social circle. Goals and ambitions for you are idealistic. You crave your ideals and may not be willing to compromise them to fit in with others. Thus you go around life feeling slightly superior to, and perhaps disdainful of people who compromise their ideals to just "fit in".While interacting in a group situation you are likely to come across as a bit aloof and erratic. In the short term this can cause misunderstandings.
Due to the fact that your 11 house is so full (Stellium- 4 Planets) it is important. You May generally be oriented towards humanitarian, group, and community service, and may dream of a world where unity and harmony are a reality.(neptune)
Jupiter in 10 house is strengthend in Capricorn: means you work hard to achieve all of your success. Overall Capricorn seems to have greatest influence...
Individuals with a Midheaven in Sagittarius do best in jobs that give them independence, travel and mental challenges. They don't mind jobs being of service to others. They are willing to work hard, and they may use their growing influence to achieve their goals. It is not uncommon for a person with a Sagittarius Midheaven to have more than one career in a lifetime. Some careers that may appeal to them include politics, religious positions, acting, sales, writing, teaching, agenting, promotion, or fund raising. They like to work with the public in some manner.(http://www.alwaysastrology.com/sagittarius-midheaven.html)
A First House Saturn suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to a personal ambition to attain prominence and overcome problems regarding self-expression. Your goals include personal happiness, financial security, general well-being and personal fulfilment. In order to achieve self-sufficiency much hard work is required to overcome self-limitations. Only you can find out what you want...It is ok to have a vast amount of interests.Try everything out! Maybe you find something that keeps you interested in a long run. You have a whole life a head to find out!
Kind regards
Moonlight

[edited quotes over 100 words - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

AntriX

Thank You Moonlight24 for response.

This is actually very accurate, I tend to over-analyze things and the way I sort them in my mind is often not easy to verbally express to people. Almost always I am introspectively coming with conclusions, since debating any matter with people around me ends up with misunderstanding. Definitely I am sometimes felling superior and disdainful. Also connecting with people who share similar life principles gives me satisfaction and feeling of belonging. When I become passionate about something, i fully concentrate on that particular activity and becoming unaware of my surroundings. Now its true that I want to make impact that benefits society, but indirectly i would say. I am not sure about Midheaven Sagittarius thing though, only teaching is career that i might pursue.

Hoping that some experienced astrologists on this forum will help me about connections between planets. What does my full 11th house means?

areti81

Hello ! Sorry for my english, isn't very good but I m trying. I m working on Astrology the last two years and I prefer the Vedic system because shows the real positions of planets at the time of birth. Take a look at the picture. You have stelliums (many planets) on Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius.Your asc is on Aquarius. With Jupiter, the planet of luck, at the 10th house, and in Sagittarius, everything will be fine for you. Check your stelliums. Your stellium at 11th house is as you had it on Aquarius. But you also have planets on Aquarius! So, we see that you have plenty of Aquarius.

Sagittarius is responsible for your love to philosophy, spirituality and others big ideas
Aquarius is responsible for the love for everything unusual and revolutionary ideas.
With Capricorn you ll do your ideas career.

May be your work has to do with something unusual who has to do with the people, astrologist, psychologist e.t.c.. You love philosophy and new extreme ideas. May be you look very different from the others and you know that :) At 25 years old until 27 your progressed moon will be at Capricorn, and it' s time for you to create the job you want to do. Check your stelliums and trust your
instinct. You are not ordinary. But don be hurry.

Attachments

• sag.jpg
    sag.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25

AntriX

Thank you areti81.
As far as I can see it looks like that image you posted differs from mine (signs-planets connections), maybe that is because you use Vedic system?
Is mine Ascendant on Pisces or Aquarius, is Jupiter under Sagittarius or Capricorn? I see how Jupiter in 10th House makes me working hard for achievement and unwilling to consider others opinions.

Only thing that could work for me in medical field might be psychiatry, but my "revolutionary" thinking would not be possible to be applied there. Psychology looks like more opened to innovative, creative thinking. Architecture is also my option to go, or engineering of some sort.

I hope that as you said by 25 I will calm my mind and find right career path. What exactly those planets and stellium in Aquarius mean?

Flapjacks

Hi AntriX,

Have you considered medical research? I feel your chart shows a higher interest in the academic, social and abstract (rather than service oriented) aspects of medicine. This comes from the strong Aquarian and Piscean influence. Yet, the Capricorn influence also grounds you into something physically meaningful instead of completely intangible. You want to see measured results from your efforts.

Your chart is directed in the Southeastern hemisphere. This means a much more "worldly" outlook rather than personal. With Moon and Venus on the Asc, and Neptune (chart ruler) conjunct Uranus and RxMercury, you show a deep empathic connection with humanity and understanding of how the world works instinctually (perhaps sometimes expressed though distain when others don't see things as incisively as you do). Yet, RxMercury shows that you second guess yourself a lot and take considerable time to form opinions and express yourself. You are careful, but because you see things from so many angles that it's hard to sort out all the details (especially when you have a hard time concentrating on them).

11th house means much of your energy is devoted to a cause. Materialistic, self-oriented pursuits are repulsive to you more than the average person.

Your chart shows a lot of professional and intellectual potential. I'd say your pitfalls would be a tendency towards inaction if you don't believe in something 100%, and your outlook can be too serious at times. You have trouble dealing with others and prefer to do things by yourself (likely because you excel in so many ways and feel misunderstood), but you always have others in mind. This difficulty in "playing nice" can hold you back (Chiron conjunct NN in Libra 7th house reinforces this).

AntriX

Thank you , Flapjacks.

Wow,you pointed out my flaws in last paragraph so precisely, I am amazed.
I considered medical research (preclinical), but procedures of doing those are too rigid and results of my work are not tangible, as you mentioned.
Procrastinating and getting addicted to video-games are also problems. Indecisiveness is present in every aspect of my life. I hate it.

I consider myself somewhat as "indigo" person, understanding world intuitively and having hard time expressing myself, just as you said. Last few months are really hard for me to concentrate on studies. I am even starting to question my intelligence and reasoning :(. Also my mood swings often (I might have bipolar disorder).

I really need to find positive environment that will encourage me to push limits. Surroundings definitely impact mine well-being significantly. I might even have some sort of "sixth" sense inside me, but depression and anxiety burden it. I really think that i will do fine in engineering which embodies natural sciences and makes product of work palpable.

P.S.: IF anyone here is into Briggs Myers' Personality Types mine is : INTP-A
I edited this post so many times, my thoughts appear randomly.

Last edited:

areti81

11th house - A stellium in the eleventh house will equal out to be someone who is “everyone’s best friend”. These folks are the most social in the zodiac, and are always on the go. They try to please all their friends, and their friends become their family. They think about things in a big picture way, and enjoy projects that allow them and their friends to work together to make changes in the world. They could be involved in protests, or working to make changes in the community. Despite their love of socializing and meeting new people, they do have a hard time with consistent small talk. They like big ticket issues and enjoy thinking about things on a grand, Uranian scale. Someone with a Taurus stellium in the eleventh house would be all about living with friends, or maybe even starting a community living situation. They may get involved with art. A Pisces stellium in the eleventh house would often jive with others on a spiritual level. If a Leo stellium shows up, things will be different. The person will be much more focused on their own creative potential and could insist on working all alone. Every other sign combination will be a team player.

And take a look at here:

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgelevhouse_e.htm

http://www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/the-11th-house.html

About the photo, it's from an astronomical programme, Stellarium. Vedic Astrology works with the true positions of planets. Now, if you look at the sky with a microscope, you ' ll see Sun at the end of Capricorn, and not Aquarius.. If you want to have a search on it :

http://www.lunarplanner.com/siderealastrology.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z97i3FBhSs

:)

Flapjacks

Thank you , Flapjacks.

Wow,you pointed out my flaws in last paragraph so precisely, I am amazed.
I considered medical research (preclinical), but procedures of doing those are too rigid and results of my work are not tangible, as you mentioned.
Procrastinating and getting addicted to video-games are also problems. Indecisiveness is present in every aspect of my life. I hate it.

I consider myself somewhat as "indigo" person, understanding world intuitively and having hard time expressing myself, just as you said. Last few months are really hard for me to concentrate on studies. I am even starting to question my intelligence and reasoning :(. Also my mood swings often (I might have bipolar disorder).

I really need to find positive environment that will encourage me to push limits. Surroundings definitely impact mine well-being significantly. I might even have some sort of "sixth" sense inside me, but depression and anxiety burden it. I really think that i will do fine in engineering which embodies natural sciences and makes product of work palpable.

P.S.: IF anyone here is into Briggs Myers' Personality Types mine is : INTP-A
I edited this post so many times, my thoughts appear randomly.

Funny, the things I didn't write because I also second guess myself you confirmed (mood-swings or having strong outward emotional reactions with moon/Asc, and distracted by video games). I feel you for Mercury Rx. It can take me hours to write because I go back and rewrite stuff so many times. You probably question yourself much more than others end up questioning you!

Engineering can be very rigid as well, so I'm wondering what attracts you to this? Research can have an edge of freedom and exploration about it and isn't always about rules... so maybe medical research isn't right but some kind of scientific or investigative work... perhaps one with a more spiritual component like psychology, as you mentioned earlier.

I wonder if you would be a R. Buckminster Fuller fan.

https://bfi.org/about-fuller

11th house - A stellium in the eleventh house will equal out to be someone who is “everyone’s best friend”. These folks are the most social in the zodiac, and are always on the go. They try to please all their friends, and their friends become their family. They think about things in a big picture way, and enjoy projects that allow them and their friends to work together to make changes in the world. They could be involved in protests, or working to make changes in the community. Despite their love of socializing and meeting new people, they do have a hard time with consistent small talk. They like big ticket issues and enjoy thinking about things on a grand, Uranian scale. Someone with a Taurus stellium in the eleventh house would be all about living with friends, or maybe even starting a community living situation. They may get involved with art. A Pisces stellium in the eleventh house would often jive with others on a spiritual level. If a Leo stellium shows up, things will be different. The person will be much more focused on their own creative potential and could insist on working all alone. Every other sign combination will be a team player.

And take a look at here:

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgelevhouse_e.htm

http://www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/the-11th-house.html

About the photo, it's from an astronomical programme, Stellarium. Vedic Astrology works with the true positions of planets. Now, if you look at the sky with a microscope, you ' ll see Sun at the end of Capricorn, and not Aquarius.. If you want to have a search on it :

http://www.lunarplanner.com/siderealastrology.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z97i3FBhSs

:)

Lots of planets in the 11th doesn't speak to "popular" to me as much as flowing aspects to the MC, such as a Jupiter conjunction or Jupiter in the 10th.

AntriX

Why engineering: I went to high school with curriculum oriented towards math, physics and programming. I loved math and physics most of the time, not so programming. That's why I consider doing mechanical or electrical engineering, not software or web development.

I feel more comfortable doing logic puzzles and working on paper, rather than memorizing a lot of information which is thing in medical school (i want to understand how things work and fundamentally WHY). Plain memorizing of knowledge is hard for me to store for long-term use. Understanding medicine holistically is possible only for hardcore geniuses. Specialization would not satisfy me, it also takes minimally 10 years to do one (with school).

I know that i also have to specialize in electrical field, but I can change my career and re-educate myself more easily to similar sciences if I feel need to change. Also engineering offers me more financial stability and higher chances of employment than architecture and psychology. Those things are very important to me.

ukdesifem

first thoughts...many upper hemisphere planets, you need to be out there, and in the open.

Sag. MC, higher learning, travel, culture, wisdom.

Jupiter in 10th, career/life champion. You need work dedicated to spreading the word or advancing a cause.

Saturn in 1st/conjunct Asc., hard-working, burdened but determined to achieve.

Neptune in 11th, compassion/inspiration towards friends/associates.

Medicine could fit this, but then I'd say any other job in which you connect with others. It has to focus strongly on Neptunian or Jupiterian beliefs, so teaching, connections, learning, compassion, higher development, higher self. Medicine is just one such job here.

You say you are open-minded and like travel, well i can see how/why, given Neptune/Jupiter/Sag/10th/11th house placements. I think you know yourself and your own chart well, so pursue what you've already gathered.