Sag Stellium in Composite

SagiCap

Composite Midpoint Chart

6444271759_6b1eb104d6_b.jpg

I can't help but to think this relationship with stellium implies there is learning, adventure, exploring in Sag to do. Maybe this Moon and Venus in Sag is too independent. Maybe Neptune conj Sun will always leave things unclear. Certainly seems to be the current state. And Saturn in opp to too many planets, can it be grounding the Sag-arrow? Or is it grinding things to a halt. I can't make too much sense of it. Can anyone *help me understand it better?

Munch

I agree with your assessment, but not because of the sign. I try to look more towards the houses for context in composite charts, than I do signs, though I have been experimenting with this.

Anyway, the emphasis is on the composite 9th house of higher learning, travel, philosophy and all that fun stuff.

Saturn is in the 3rd house opposing the stellium though and is retrograde. I also notice that the IC is skewed to the 3rd house.

This makes me think that though the thrust of the relationship is towards expansion and development, there are a lot of responsibilities that keep you otherwise occupied. Siblings or involvement in the local community could keep you very busy and very rooted to your home local and rudimentary learning principles.

Perhaps, before this relationship can really fly, it has a lot of groundwork to do first. This shows me that the two of you need to spend a good deal of time developing yourselves in the basics.

After establishing a solid base, then I can see the individuals progressing nicely but in a very measured pace. Saturn will demand that you pay attention to all of the little details, though they shall be impatient to just 'get on with it already!'

Still, the mutual responsibility to the local binds the two people together. They work as a team and will continue to march towards awareness on whatever levels that they desire.

SagiCap

Munch, first - thanks so much for posting your thoughts. Its really great to get this spin on it.

I agree with your assessment, but not because of the sign. I try to look more towards the houses for context in composite charts, than I do signs, though I have been experimenting with this.

Anyway, the emphasis is on the composite 9th house of higher learning, travel, philosophy and all that fun stuff.

I wonder if the whole - me, transplanted and living in a different country than I was born and him moving to this country had something to contribute to that, but I think its more. It's a pretty common scenario, so I do appreciate your pointing out its more about philosophy and learnings.

Saturn is in the 3rd house opposing the stellium though and is retrograde. I also notice that the IC is skewed to the 3rd house.

What does that mean to have IC skewed to the 3rd? Does that mean that communications - and all things 3rd-housish will be foundation building. ie: Communication will be the basis for this relationship. Get it right or no-go because of Saturn's influence? I am just guessing. As you probably know, this is my first ever composite delineation and I'm very new at this.

This makes me think that though the thrust of the relationship is towards expansion and development, there are a lot of responsibilities that keep you otherwise occupied. Siblings or involvement in the local community could keep you very busy and very rooted to your home local and rudimentary learning principles.

Ah, you explain more here. I see. So far, I have not experienced that local community/sibling influence with him yet, though we both live and work within 5 minutes of each other. We both have siblings. Hmmm. I'll have to look at this deeper - or with time.

Perhaps, before this relationship can really fly, it has a lot of groundwork to do first. This shows me that the two of you need to spend a good deal of time developing yourselves in the basics.

After establishing a solid base, then I can see the individuals progressing nicely but in a very measured pace. Saturn will demand that you pay attention to all of the little details, though they shall be impatient to just 'get on with it already!'

Still, the mutual responsibility to the local binds the two people together. They work as a team and will continue to march towards awareness on whatever levels that they desire.

This is great. I will take that to heart and use it to look up more info. Thank you so much!

Munch

I wonder if the whole - me, transplanted and living in a different country than I was born and him moving to this country had something to contribute to that, but I think its more. It's a pretty common scenario, so I do appreciate your pointing out its more about philosophy and learnings.

Yes! Absolutely and I would hazard that having Saturn in the 3rd with the IC would actually help with keeping you two together and in the same place.

What does that mean to have IC skewed to the 3rd? Does that mean that communications - and all things 3rd-housish will be foundation building. ie: Communication will be the basis for this relationship. Get it right or no-go because of Saturn's influence? I am just guessing. As you probably know, this is my first ever composite delineation and I'm very new at this.

Essentially, you just have to interpret both the 4th house as well as the IC to get a complete picture of what's going on in the home situation. Yes, the sharing of your thoughts and ideas will be very important in contributing to your foundation. I see this as two people being very intent on making sure the home is comfortable and ideal for both people. (Of course, if I was delineating this using whole signs as I normally do, then you'd only have Gemini in the 4th).

Ah, you explain more here. I see. So far, I have not experienced that local community/sibling influence with him yet, though we both live and work within 5 minutes of each other. We both have siblings. Hmmm. I'll have to look at this deeper - or with time.
As I just stated, if I was using whole signs as I usually do, there wouldn't be the strong third house influence. It would all be in the 4th house. This shows me that you two will put a great deal of effort and time into balancing your 'higher education' that the night house brings with an education of sorts when it comes to your spirituality.

You two are taking a lot of loosely related components (Sag. Stellium) and finding ways to relate all of these ideas together in order to create a strong base.

Saturn in the 4th shows a commitment to home and soul. Your inner voices will be the ultimate voice of authority. There are fears about rootlessness that need to be looked at and resolved. There are fears as well, that if you go too far 'out there' with your 9th house stellium that maybe you won't be able to come back to a solid foundation so instead you may find yourself focusing on being together at home, until it gets to be too much and then your off! I can see this swinging back and forth a few times over. :)

Munch

I think that the two of you will somehow continue to end up in the same place. Perhaps that same place could really be 'common ground' as opposed to literal shared space.

It's hard to say. Saturn is very binding and being on the angle, I don't see this just abruptly ending.

Do you know why this other person moved? Do you know when?

Unfortunately, with just a composite chart, I can only tell you about the theme or thrust of the relationship. I can't tell you if it will work out or not, especially when it stands alone.

What is also needed to get a full picture is the natal charts of both individual's. If something is happening with one of the two people (for instance, Saturn squaring itself in the natal chart), this could account for something not showing up in the composite.

Anyway, I see these two people as having a very strong bond. It (being a Saturn bond) can begin to feel like a bit too much. We see the dynamic playing it right now.

He has moved away (representing the 9th house side) and seemingly left the bond or commitment behind. Thus he actives Saturn (fears). You are in the 3rd/4th house feeling very fearful that the two of you won't find your way to each other again. Still, you are not ready to just give up (Saturn) and thus you feel the burden (Saturn) of your bond.

The best way to cope with this opposition is to readjust your expectations of the relationship. You will need to be flexible and at the same time highly committed. This relationship will require you to do a lot of personal development (another manifestation of Saturn in 3/4). If you think this relationship will complete you, then you will be miserably disappointed, though this is Universally true for everyone. This relationship will challenge you to focus on the things that make you YOU and force you to develop these things in response to feelings of fear.

If you stay stuck in a fear mode, the relationship is doomed. If you can move into a pro-active mode then there is hope. What kind of sacrifices are you willing to make? What about him? Are you willing to move to where he is? Is he willing to have a partner at the moment?

You must have the answer to these questions before you can move forward in this relationship in a healthy and happy manner. Otherwise, you may just keep trying to stick with it, desperately wondering when it will ever truly shape up, all the while missing that it already is what it is and will be.

SagiCap

I think that the two of you will somehow continue to end up in the same place. Perhaps that same place could really be 'common ground' as opposed to literal shared space.

It's hard to say. Saturn is very binding and being on the angle, I don't see this just abruptly ending.

What you see in the chart, I feel, I just could not explain as well as you did. Thank you. Perhaps the 9th now is also literally - travelling - back and forth, a long distance thing or that common ground as you say... Now its playing out and making more sense actually by the day, actually.

Do you know why this other person moved? Do you know when?

I'm not 100% sure that he did permanently - it's just that his online contact info shows that. I sent him a text last night and he didn't mention it. It was just a hi/how are you/doing fine sort of light texting.... My intuition is always right, however. :( The reason was work. He is extremely ambitious, one of the mindset that if he's not absolutely at the top of his game and success, does not feel confident to commit.

Unfortunately, with just a composite chart, I can only tell you about the theme or thrust of the relationship. I can't tell you if it will work out or not, especially when it stands alone.

What is also needed to get a full picture is the natal charts of both individual's. If something is happening with one of the two people (for instance, Saturn squaring itself in the natal chart), this could account for something not showing up in the composite.

Munch, would it be an imposition if I posted the synastry - or any other charts you may need? I literally feel hallowed out right where my heart should be right now. It would be a blessing to learn this, but I won't post if you're not into it.

Anyway, I see these two people as having a very strong bond. It (being a Saturn bond) can begin to feel like a bit too much. We see the dynamic playing it right now.

He has moved away (representing the 9th house side) and seemingly left the bond or commitment behind. Thus he actives Saturn (fears). You are in the 3rd/4th house feeling very fearful that the two of you won't find your way to each other again. Still, you are not ready to just give up (Saturn) and thus you feel the burden (Saturn) of your bond.

The best way to cope with this opposition is to readjust your expectations of the relationship. You will need to be flexible and at the same time highly committed. This relationship will require you to do a lot of personal development (another manifestation of Saturn in 3/4). If you think this relationship will complete you, then you will be miserably disappointed, though this is Universally true for everyone. This relationship will challenge you to focus on the things that make you YOU and force you to develop these things in response to feelings of fear.

If you stay stuck in a fear mode, the relationship is doomed. If you can move into a pro-active mode then there is hope. What kind of sacrifices are you willing to make? What about him? Are you willing to move to where he is? Is he willing to have a partner at the moment?

You must have the answer to these questions before you can move forward in this relationship in a healthy and happy manner. Otherwise, you may just keep trying to stick with it, desperately wondering when it will ever truly shape up, all the while missing that it already is what it is and will be.

This is brilliant (and actually the part that makes me believe in astrologers with passion and not just chart-readers. You've pinpointed how all this is activated and what is possible to do about it. Bless you. The above is exactly how I feel.

Yes, I feel that I would move in a heartbeat if that is what was needed. I have actually been hoping to move even before this happened, dabbled in astrocartography and really want to leave my city and start new. I need it. My current placement sees Sun transiting my 12th and other life-changing aspects. My only problem is that I have joint-custody with the ex and that ties you to the current city. Something big would need to change legally.

Last edited:

SagiCap

By all means, I'd be happy to assist. :)

Thank you. It means a lot. Here is our synastry (with as close time as possible for him - though not exact.) His birthtime is unknown and I guessed because I'm guite certain his Moon is in Libra and he has every indication of it being conj. Pluto. So, hopefully, close enough.

He's outside, Red.

6419588473_151dea2d47.jpg

Venus trine Saturn that you were referring to there again. I hope that it the potential for a committed relationship.

His Mars opposite my Mars and difficult Mars-Uranus aspects seem to be what pulls us apart sometimes.
He is a natal Mars-Pluto opp and Venus in Cap square Pluto, so he loves challenges/game playing and fears getting close but he's also so very Scorpionic and wants a committed and deep relationship, I feel. I think he's also brilliant - and Mercury with his Sun in Scorpio may make for a painful shyness that he hides so expertly, I don't think anyone knows. I can only see it when I look into his eyes at certain moments.
He has Moon square Saturn, like me - and other influences that makes him question his relationships with women, I'm sure.
We have Mercury opp each other's Saturn and Mercury-Pluto square while he has Mercury in Scorpio so we tend to jump to the wrong conclusions about each other and fear that the other has hidden motives I think. It must be.
I think we're actually very much alike and communicate in a psychic way, but this I can't explain so well. Sun/Neptune connections?
I think we'd need to - and do give each other freedom, I am very conscious of that because of my own Moon Aqua, Sag-Sun needs (It scares me, but I've done a lot of work on myself to want to be vulnerable to be in a relationship - only with the right person though but I would venture it.)
Maybe we mostly need to work on not expecting hidden motives and pushing each other away. We mirror each other's behavior a lot because of that Moon-Saturn square. Yet there's the Venus trine each other's Saturn

I think this has been an on/off thing for a while due to the Mars/Uranus. The biggest challenge right now is the distance and c r a p p y communication. He doesn't like to ever show a weakness and he's at a very vulnerable state these past few years with his leaving a very high-profile job and venturing to make it on his own.

Not 100% sure of the above seeing as this is the first synastry I've truly looked at.

Last edited:

Munch

With the birth time unknown, you'll have to take everything I said with a grain of salt since the composite is midpoints and that includes the houses...

That said, I can certainly still look at the synastry and tell you how he is affecting you and a little going the other way, though the moon and aspects to and from the moon may not be accurate and the same goes for his houses.

Please, also post the charts alone. It is no use comparing synastry without knowing who the two individuals are all on their own first.

I work today (only day all week, go figure, lol), so I may not get back to you today. Yesterday, we lost power, so my apologies on the minor delay.

SagiCap

With the birth time unknown, you'll have to take everything I said with a grain of salt since the composite is midpoints and that includes the houses...

That said, I can certainly still look at the synastry and tell you how he is affecting you and a little going the other way, though the moon and aspects to and from the moon may not be accurate and the same goes for his houses.

Please, also post the charts alone. It is no use comparing synastry without knowing who the two individuals are all on their own first.

I work today (only day all week, go figure, lol), so I may not get back to you today. Yesterday, we lost power, so my apologies on the minor delay.

Thanks a lot. Here are the charts alone. (I'm also very interested in what I've bolded above.)

I hope this is what you need. (I can change to what you need if these are not it.)

HIS
7552215832_2f68bd8eb5_b.jpg

SAGICAP
7552208808_c660580ca0_b.jpg

Munch

Okay, well there seems to be quite a bit going on with your friend.

He's a rather magnanimous guy with Jupiter in Aquarius, but he fights the tendency to see the worst in others and or to tend towards negative thinking. He is extremely perceptive and likely has a good idea about what 'needs' to happen for everything in the world to work out, but he also has a keen eye for detail. They say the devil is in the details and this may be true for him, because what he sees on the micro level leads him towards a pessimistic view that clashes with his innate sense of fairness and 'right living.'

He can be a little hard to get a hold of, but still has an extremely attractive intellectual/metaphysical air about him, especially with his sun being ruled by Jupiter in Aquarius.

His progressed Venus is currently conjunct his natal Jupiter. This may be giving rise to a strong desire to hit the road or broaden his horizons.

I would not be surprised if his recent departure is directly linked to his Venus.

Most major transits are accompanied by a build up of sorts. Long before they 'hit' you begin to feel the inner rumblings of change and I feel that this might be the case with your friend.

Notice that Uranus in Aries has come very close to completing a square to his natal Venus? I feel that the numerous approaches have begun to make him fidgety around his Venus issues. Perhaps he senses a financial problem arising and thus is taking steps to shore up assets. Perhaps he is suddenly feeling hampered by closer relationships. Mind you, this isn't going to be strong yet as this aspect does not prefect until April 2014.

At the same time, Pluto has been dancing up close to Venus, but not made the conjunction yet either. It will occur at the same time as Uranus makes its square. Still, the theme of change is probably running around within him.

Adding to this, at the time that Uranus squares his Venus and Pluto conjuncts it, Uranus will also be conjunct his natal Chiron bringing a lot of painful issues to the surface. The fact that his natal Venus and Chiron are in a square to one another tells us there are a lot of hurts around love for him. This is emphasized by Venus being in the sign of Capricorn where it notoriously has a hard time connecting with the emotional aspect of love.

This is amplified by his wide Moon/Pluto conjunction in the sign of relationships. There is acute pain, but it may be deeply buried. He is very much so attuned to even the slightest fluctuations within relationships and may take them personally and adopt a defensive, self protective mode. He may keep his distance no matter how much he feels. This aspect doesn't create the distance. The suppression of keen and deep emotion would be a bi-product of his natal Venus/Chiron square. I feel that he doesn't believe he has anything to bring to a relationship with anyone. He may try or have tried, but ultimately, I see him not feeling like he fits the relationship mold.

This is not necessarily accurate, just a product of his perception.

Notice also that transiting Saturn has been conjunct his natal Uranus in Libra for a while now. This is the beginning of some big changes for him that will continue well into 2015. Saturn is now bringing context to chaos and allowing him to access new ways of viewing relationships and how he fits.

Edit: More later.

Last edited:

SagiCap

Okay, well there seems to be quite a bit going on with your friend.

He's a rather magnanimous guy with Jupiter in Aquarius, but he fights the tendency to see the worst in others and or to tend towards negative thinking. He is extremely perceptive and likely has a good idea about what 'needs' to happen for everything in the world to work out, but he also has a keen eye for detail. They say the devil is in the details and this may be true for him, because what he sees on the micro level leads him towards a pessimistic view that clashes with his innate sense of fairness and 'right living.'

He can be a little hard to get a hold of, but still has an extremely attractive intellectual/metaphysical air about him, especially with his sun being ruled by Jupiter in Aquarius.

His progressed Venus is currently conjunct his natal Jupiter. This may be giving rise to a strong desire to hit the road or broaden his horizons.

I would not be surprised if his recent departure is directly linked to his Venus.

Most major transits are accompanied by a build up of sorts. Long before they 'hit' you begin to feel the inner rumblings of change and I feel that this might be the case with your friend.

Notice that Uranus in Aries has come very close to completing a square to his natal Venus? I feel that the numerous approaches have begun to make him fidgety around his Venus issues. Perhaps he senses a financial problem arising and thus is taking steps to shore up assets. Perhaps he is suddenly feeling hampered by closer relationships. Mind you, this isn't going to be strong yet as this aspect does not prefect until April 2014.

At the same time, Pluto has been dancing up close to Venus, but not made the conjunction yet either. It will occur at the same time as Uranus makes its square. Still, the theme of change is probably running around within him.

Adding to this, at the time that Uranus squares his Venus and Pluto conjuncts it, Uranus will also be conjunct his natal Chiron bringing a lot of painful issues to the surface. The fact that his natal Venus and Chiron are in a square to one another tells us there are a lot of hurts around love for him. This is emphasized by Venus being in the sign of Capricorn where it notoriously has a hard time connecting with the emotional aspect of love.

This is amplified by his wide Moon/Pluto conjunction in the sign of relationships. There is acute pain, but it may be deeply buried. He is very much so attuned to even the slightest fluctuations within relationships and may take them personally and adopt a defensive, self protective mode. He may keep his distance no matter how much he feels. This aspect doesn't create the distance. The suppression of keen and deep emotion would be a bi-product of his natal Venus/Chiron square. I feel that he doesn't believe he has anything to bring to a relationship with anyone. He may try or have tried, but ultimately, I see him not feeling like he fits the relationship mold.

This is not necessarily accurate, just a product of his perception.

Notice also that transiting Saturn has been conjunct his natal Uranus in Libra for a while now. This is the beginning of some big changes for him that will continue well into 2015. Saturn is now bringing context to chaos and allowing him to access new ways of viewing relationships and how he fits.

Edit: More later.

I will take your course after reading this because it is spot on as if you have known him forever. I will reserve the rest of the comments til you finish. Take your time. I am researching the aspects you pointed out too...

THANK YOU

Munch

In the synastry, I see the strongest connection between the two of you is emotional. However, the quality of that emotional connection is far more obsessive then it is connective. Given that we don't know with certainty what his time of birth is though, I can only guess at how strong this quality is. (Based on Moon/Pluto conjunction.)

He has a way of being able to suss out exactly what it is that you need to feel loved and excited about life. There is an intense connection here in which you feel validated and understood. He likely supports your passions and is good at helping you find ways to ground them and realize them. His words are a balm to your sensitive heart and make you feel like there is no one else in the world that could possibly understand you like he does.

The flip side of this is you help him find ways to express himself in meaningful ways that go beyond the cerebral. He can access those deeper emotions when with you and you have a beautiful way of bringing his ideas to life. You can help him work through those heavier and negative thoughts with warmth, kindness, understanding and genuine love. (Mercury Venus conjunction and also Mercury/Venus in the same signs going both ways)

Your Mercury conjunct his NN shows me that you can show him how to organize his life in such a manner that he can pursue his life's path.

What's interesting though is that your Mercury is trying to pull him forward, but his Saturn on his SN has him very strongly rooted in the past and old habits. His Saturn rules your Mercury too, so it's that much harder to get him to move from his old mind set.

What's really interesting and very telling is that though the two of you have a genuine understanding and strong emotional connection, almost all connection from personal planets are to the outer planets of the other partner's chart.

This shows that there is a lot of heaviness involved and a lot of lessons, but little support to pull through them together.

Uranus is a strong player in the synastry here, as is Saturn and you both have strong Mars' in opposition to one another.

In short, I don't really see the two of you making a solid relationship of this. There are a lot of disruptions to each of your personal goals that may end up turning into painful power struggles as each of you tries to get your footing and the upper hand.

I also want to add though, that if you just let the relationship be, it will likely proceed in stops and starts as a strong and beautiful friendship. Trying to force something may lead to a very painful split.