Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

blackbery

Anyone remember when AOC & her Commie comrades stormed into crazy Nancy's office, occupied it & said that if people were uncomfortable with their protests then it was too bad for them.

Were they 'domestic terrorsts' ...were Antifa.BLM 'domestic terrorists'......were the hordes that stormed & occupied the Capitol during the Kavaugh hearings 'domestic terrorists'.

I guess 'domestic terrorist' only applies if you are a Republcian.

Ocasio-Cortez, youth protesters storm Pelosi office to push for climate plan

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/13/ocasio-cortez-climate-protestors-push-pelosi-962915

Osamenor

Staff member
Anyone remember when AOC & her Commie comrades stormed into crazy Nancy's office, occupied it & said that if people were uncomfortable with their protests then it was too bad for them.

Were they 'domestic terrorsts' ...were Antifa.BLM 'domestic terrorists'......were the hordes that stormed & occupied the Capitol during the Kavaugh hearings 'domestic terrorists'.

I guess 'domestic terrorist' only applies if you are a Republcian.

Ocasio-Cortez, youth protesters storm Pelosi office to push for climate plan

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/13/ocasio-cortez-climate-protestors-push-pelosi-962915
There's a WORLD of difference between the "storming" the youth protestors did and the storming that just happened.

The youth protestors did not break in, did not vandalize anything, and did not steal anything. They didn't enter an empty office without permission. They didn't pose a threat that required Pelosi and other congress members to evacuate. They just stood out in the hall and demanded to TALK with Pelosi... and she did in fact hear them out. Even when they were arrested, it wasn't because they were doing anything violent, but because they refused to leave when police told them to. They kept the civil in civil disobedience.

The rioters the other day broke in, posed enough of a threat that Congress had to be evacuated, vandalized, and stole. It was all caught on camera. Some of it by the rioters themselves. That was anything BUT a civil act!

blackbery

That was a small example.

Better to compare the protest on Jan 6th to the Antifa.BLM riots that caused 2 Billion property damage, killed over 50 innocent people, burned police cars, police stns, burned businesses & homes to the ground. Numerous attacks on federal & state buildings. They even tried to burn down the WH! Burned down churches, looted.

AND don't forget the 'storming & rioting' during the Kavanaugh Hearings where the rioters broke down doors, occupied the offices.

I'm tired of the Trump Patriots being labelled as 'terrorists' while the violent mobs of Marxist.Dem thugs get a free pass. They are considered heroes & their terrorist groups are given millions & millions of dollars.:sick::sick::sick:

The corrupt media may want to whitewash the terrorism all summer....and still going on in Portland but the videos are still there & not banned yet of the absolute carnage & destruction.

Trump Patriots DON"T set buildings on fire or assault others or riot or loot.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
Aug 17, 2020
GRAPHIC: With the streets in downtown Portland occupied by BLM & antifa rioters, a man crashed his car. The mob pulled him out & beat him senseless in front of the passenger. He’s bleeding & unconscious. No police. Video by @livesmattershow. #PortlandRiots

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1295235403847368704

There was a whole thread about the violence but it got too tiring for me to participate when others kept claiming that they were 'peaceful protests' or
'candlelit vigils'.

Soon, All videos & ALL news about the 'Summer of Love' will be wiped from the internet...all replaced with the 'dangerous, Trump terrorists & extremists'

The corrupt media can't wipe away 75 Million Trump supporters.

There's a WORLD of difference between the "storming" the youth protestors did and the storming that just happened.

Inquisag

FULL FORENSIC AUDIT OF ALL VOTING MACHINES in the 6 Swing States where the cheating turned the election from Trump to Beijing Biden.

FULL SIGNATURE VERIFICATION.

FULL ELECTION AUDIT.

The Democrats have said, NO NO NO to ANY of it. They have countered EVERY legal bill by Trump's lawyers & prevented tranparency.

NOT ONCE did the SCOTUS or any other lower court state there was no cheating or fraud....they didn't investigate & threw the cases out on 'technical issues' such as 'No Standing', etc.

Agreed regarding the top 3 sentences. Those are ways as well.

I have not seen the lawsuits that were submitted, so I cannot speak to why they were rejected. I worked as a non-attorney in a law office for a long time, so I know there are many reasons why a lawsuit can be rejected. The lawyers drafting the lawsuits may not have done the research to state a proper cause of action, may not have filed in the proper jurisdiction, may not have followed proper procedure for hearing the case, the list goes on. The bottom line here is that you don't have enough information to say why the lawsuits were rejected. Please try to use facts and not base opinion on emotion.

blackbery

I never ONCE said it was a civil act. It was wrong. They went to protest & it all got out of hand. BUT no statue was toppled, NO property damage except the windows that the Antifa thugs broke. They didn't set fires & they didn't attack anyone.
They wandered around, sat in the politician's chairs & were tear=gassed & eventually arrested peacefully.

Ashli Babbit was gunned down. A police officer died due to blunt trauma to the head....but nobody knows who did it or how it happened. Probably Antifa who hate the police. Trump Patriots BACK THE BLUE.

The police opened the barricades & waved them through. Many were friendly & chatted & had photos taken with the 'dangerous rioters'.
Many of the 'violent terrorists' did nothing more than smoke weed & chill in their House.

Others broke down barriers & pushed their way in. But not one gun was fired, no violence like we saw of the thugs in Antifa.BLM who terrorized an entire country. Not ONE dem spoke out against them & actually called the police 'storm troopers'.

Now, because they are Republicans & Trump supporters protesting, the Dems want to brand us all 'dangerous terrorists' who deserve to be shot to death.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

The rioters the other day broke in, posed enough of a threat that Congress had to be evacuated, vandalized, and stole. It was all caught on camera. Some of it by the rioters themselves. That was anything BUT a civil act!

Last edited:

Inquisag

Pence was NEVER going to support Trump. :smile:

some people in Washington were hoping for escalated violence
at the Capitol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRhQ9gQHfKc

This video attempts to justify the actions of the people who supposedly just wanted to be heard. Nevermind that those people brought weapons with them when they left home, including a lot of Molotov cocktails. It was not democracy, it was anarchy.

blackbery

Just a small reminder of the violence in 2020...not even including the nutty Chop/Chaz zone which caused enormous damage with the violence & killings.

Rage at Capitol assault makes excuses for summer riots all the more disgraceful

Last May, thousands of rioters in Minneapolis brought the city to its knees after the police-involved death of George Floyd. Over three days, rioters burned down a police station, looted hundreds of businesses and burned entire neighborhoods to the ground. Mass street violence also broke out in Washington, DC, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle and dozens of other cities; at least two dozen died in the course of the riots.

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris encouraged her millions of Twitter followers to donate to a Minnesota crowd-funding effort that paid bail for accused rioters. So, too, did more than a dozen Joe Biden campaign staffers. The Minnesota Freedom Fund raked in more than $35 million in donations with their help.

In Portland, Ore., where I’m from, masked extremists from both BLM and Antifa smashed their way into the Multnomah County Justice Center on May 29. The building houses the Sheriff’s Office, a police station and jail. Rioters ransacked the ground floor, hoping to break into the jail to free prisoners. When that failed, they started fires; city and county staff fled for their lives.

But the rioters were just getting started.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/rage-...es-for-summer-riots-all-the-more-disgraceful/

Inquisag

I have not seen nor heard of information supporting what the retired General said in the video. His conclusion about why she wants to have the President removed are ridiculous, simply based on the facts of what Americans and people around the world heard and saw on Wednesday.

Inquisag

And the machines too which switched votes from Trump to Biden.
They would only find that out by doing a forensic audit of the machines.

The dirty Dems have fought EVERY time the GOP want election transparency.

Only one reason for that as you have mentioned before!

Forensic audit would be another way.

Switching "votes from Trump to Biden" is an assertion that has not been proven.

Inquisag

Pelosi DEMANDS: Resign or be IMPEACHED!
The democrats in office do not want a peaceful transition of power. :smile:

They are calling for unity and peace

but it comes at a price: Submit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1ony68UJo

What is the point of submitting the video? The person speaking is clearly trying to fuel division in USA. This not a country made up of Republicans and Democrats. It is a country made up of Americans. We have a democratic process here. If you feel the process did not work for you, then you look to see if there was anything you can do to improve your chances and try again.

Dirius

The youth protestors did not break in, did not vandalize anything, and did not steal anything. They didn't enter an empty office without permission. They didn't pose a threat that required Pelosi and other congress members to evacuate. They just stood out in the hall and demanded to TALK with Pelosi... and she did in fact hear them out. Even when they were arrested, it wasn't because they were doing anything violent, but because they refused to leave when police told them to. They kept the civil in civil disobedience.

People seem more upset about the double standard.

When BLM/Antifa were rioting, looting, murdering and destroying entire cities, and building their own autonomous zone outside the rule of law, every democrat congressmen and senator was saying "these are just peaceful protests".

Storming the capitol building was a bad thing to do, and should not have occurred, but politicians are using this event to pander fear. The amount of individuals who actually got inside was very few, and even fewer those that caused actual chaos (like 4 or 5 people?) - most of the protestors remained outside and were pretty peaceful.

Last edited:

Inquisag

NO, NO weapons. NO property damage except the windows smashed by the Antifa thugs who infiltrated the Trump Patriots. And, yeah, there are always fringe groups like the neo-nazis that join in but 99% of Trump supporters don't support them..... et cetera

Sorry, you don't get this one. I witnessed the incendiary tweet made by Trump that sharply escalated events following George Floyd's death; similar to what he did on Wednesday. I said as much then in this Community. I knew as soon as I saw the tweet that things had just gotten 50 times worse than they were. He is responsible for the riots and mayhem that happened in every major city just as he is responsible for inciting people to desecrate the Capitol. If you don't care about Democracy and civility, I can't make you.

Inquisag

When BLM/Antifa were rioting, looting, murdering and destroying entire cities, and building their own autonomous zone outside the rule of law, every democrat congressmen and senator was saying "these are just peaceful protests".

Storming the capitol building was a bad thing to do, and should not have occurred, but politicians are using this event to pander fear. The amount of individuals who actually got inside was very few, and even fewer those that caused actual chaos (like 4 or 5 people?) - most of the protestors remained outside and were pretty peaceful.

1. The central building of a republic is not the same as a small section of a city. 2. President Donald Trump was responsible for the escalation of events after George Floyd's death. 3. Politicians were inside and feared for losing their lives. If someone tries to kill you, that is attempted murder and worse when you are carrying out a governmental task.

I think if Trump supporters (I'm not talking about Republicans) believe that the majority of Americans voted for Trump, then they are just plain wrong. Most Americans did not vote for him. That will be proven if and/or when proper investigation conducted according to laws of the USA is undertaken. Perhaps Americans erred in not following through with investigating evidence of Soviet involvement with Donald Trump's campaign 4 years ago. Maybe that is why President Trump is paranoid about voter fraud in the 2020 election because he may be all too familiar with how it is done.

Dirius

1. The central building of a republic is not the same as a small section of a city. 2. President Donald Trump was responsible for the escalation of events after George Floyd's death. 3. Politicians were inside and feared for losing their lives. If someone tries to kill you, that is attempted murder and worse when you are carrying out a governmental task.

I think if Trump supporters (I'm not talking about Republicans) believe that the majority of Americans voted for Trump, then they are just plain wrong. Most Americans did not vote for him. That will be proven if and/or when proper investigation conducted according to laws of the USA is undertaken. Perhaps Americans erred in not following through with investigating evidence of Soviet involvement with Donald Trump's campaign 4 years ago. Maybe that is why President Trump is paranoid about voter fraud in the 2020 election because he may be all too familiar with how it is done.

I don't think the people who saw their homes destroyed, and their businesses looted and ransacked would agree with you. I think people's homes, where they sleep, where they make a living to feed their families, is what should be treated as sacred - not some government building.

I honestly find it funny that someone would buy into the lie that somehow, a government building has more value than someone's home. If you were not outraged by the antifa/BLM destruction, you can't expect us to believe your "fake" outrage at this.

Inquisag

I don't think the people who saw their homes destroyed, and their businesses looted and ransacked would agree with you. I think people's homes, where they sleep, where they make a living to feed their families, is what should be treated as sacred - not some government building.

I honestly find it funny that someone would buy into the lie that somehow, a government building has more value than someone's home. If you were not outraged by the antifa/BLM destruction, you can't expect us to believe your "fake" outrage at this.
It's not just some government building. You don't seem to understand that. The building makes an individual's home possible. A republic makes the enjoyment of life in the Republic possible. The Republic made the internet possible.

blackbery

Well said.

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram control the narrative while Google controls the answers to any questions.

They now believe they can define what happened on January 6, 2021 with impunity and we will accept their lies as truth. :andy::andy::andy:

This was all Trump's fault. We know this because for the past 4 years, we have been told everything is Trump's fault. And I would wager, they will tell us for the next 100 yrs that everything is Trump's fault. As a matter of fact, when someone writes the acknowledged history of the United States of America's Second Civil War, it will be Trump's fault as well.:andy::unsure:

One can be forgiven for thinking security was purposely left deficient and unarmed to provoke what might happen should a sampling of Antifa intermixed within the mostly peaceful crowd be successful at impelling the desired riot.

No security as ordered by the Dem Commie Mayor Bowset — what a surprise. It's almost as if they wanted this. Yet they still managed to kill a woman by shooting through a door. Ashli Babbitt was a a Trump-supporter so the media call her a terrorist, an invader, an intruder.

I also noticed how polite most of the 'dangerous terrorists' were who did get into the building, staying within the velvet ropes, looking at the majestic statues that line the marbled hallways of state. They were in such awe that, unlike a gender studies major in a mask from this summer's riots, they elected not to overturn a single statue in the building they invaded with such respect —---------------

the ruthless bastards.

January 9, 2021
The Capitol: So Much Suspicious Evidence
By William L. Gensert

Inquisag

We were not told everything was Trump's fault. We read his tweets. We know firsthand it was his fault. At least those of us with sound reasoning ability.