will I be in a relationship

vivi

Please help with this issue.
I'm interested in whether I make the relathionship in the next 6 months.
Several months ago I broke a romantic relationship.
and since I never had the right relationship I'm a little worried...:unsure:
Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_in_a_relationship_in6months.74708.24601.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_will_i_be_in_a_relationship_in6months.74708.24601.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 55

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-ascendant = you = Virgo = Mercury significator
-5th house = romance = Capricorn = Saturn significator
-Mercury (you) flows (rx) toward Saturn (romance) = + testimony
-Saturn (romance) in its exaltation sign (Libra) = + testimony
-Mercury (you) in applying sextile to Saturn (romance) = + testimony
-Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony
-Moon joins Saturn (romance) and is in applying sextile to Mercury (you) = + testimony
-Mercury (you) in an elevated degree (19Sagittarius) = + testimony

Answer: yes you will definitely be involved in a romantic relationship within the next 6 months-likely within (or at least beginning) within 9 weeks of the date of this horary (based on the distance between the 2 significators)

misskitty

My instinct is to say the answer is no because 1) the Moon is Via Combusta, and 2) the Moon's next aspects are to make difficult aspects to two malefics (Mars and Saturn). However, Saturn is exalted and it does represent your 5th house, so maybe the upcoming conjunction means a possible light romance, but that square with Mars happens first showing major interference. I think it is ultimately a no. Please keep us updated!

dr. farr

The Mercury rx, signifying the querent, I think holds an important key: the rx status shows self-conflict and self-doubt, which could well inhibit action. The Cosmos might be saying that she must overcome these feelings (these Mercury rx feelings and attitudes) and move forward (as indeed Mercury will soon turn direct) with a more self-confidant attitude and an optimistic-about-the-future outlook...

tikana

My instinct is to say the answer is no because 1) the Moon is Via Combusta, and 2) the Moon's next aspects are to make difficult aspects to two malefics (Mars and Saturn). However, Saturn is exalted and it does represent your 5th house, so maybe the upcoming conjunction means a possible light romance, but that square with Mars happens first showing major interference. I think it is ultimately a no. Please keep us updated!

It is not only an instinct but
Jupiter / Mercury relationship is nothing short of malefic
not only square but jupiter sits in its own 7th house meaning that whoever it is the object of the effection in general is only interested in self.
retro merc - possibly querent is holding back because it is its own weak state, then retrograde then below the horizon
moon as well as saturn via combusta are backing everything you and i have noted
saturn is via combusta i believe saturn rulign 5th house is not amuzing. and it is sitting in 2nd house 8th house from 7th house!
I just dont see how the querent can go and hunt for a love when her own ruling planet is so weak and retrograde
Mars in 5th house - too agressive since mars performs quite well being exalted and it is combusted!

not looking good at all!

T

juicey J.

Banned
My fear tikana is the fact jupiter rules mercury in mecury's sign of fall. The rulership scares me because it might indicates (hope I'm wrong) this person will be someone they won't be able to resist and will get involved with despite your advice not to. Also, the fact mercury is retrograde could indicate repeating a mistake of the past of once again getting involved with the wrong person. I know to a lot of people this all sounds fatalistic but I'm afraid this is what I see. I think both dr. farr and you are right she will get involved in a romatic relationship and one she won't like too much in the end.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation)

Regarding the reference chart, I interpret:
-Mercury rx in its detriment
-the square (albeit seperating) of Mercury to Jupiter
-the Moon and Saturn posited in the 8th house from the relationship signifying house (the chart's 7th under Pisces positing Jupiter)
... to describe the current and past situation of the querent relative to relationships; she has been "thrown for a loop" by the breakup of her relationship several months ago, she is still reeling from it, and I believe this is reflected in the above planetary dynamics of the reference chart.

But (to my way of thinking) this is a long term horary-the querent's question is about the next full 6 months.
I stand by my highly favorable delineation (although it is by an alternative way of delineation and I mean no disrespect to other posters)

....because:

-her significator Mercury soon (now has) turned direct in motion
-Mercury direct will soon conjunct the "lucky strike" (my understanding of the) North Node, I believe this indicates luck (in this matter) will soon be with the querent
-Mercury will soon be out of its detriment and into the (whole sign) 5th house (romance) under Capricorn/Saturn (Saturn in its exaltation degrees in Libra)
-Mercury will be purged of its dross (the ill effects on querent of her recent broken relationship) by entering Cazimi, also in the near future (within the time frame of this horary question)
-Mercury will continue to advance (Cazimi-cleansed of the dross of the recent past)and eventually will perfect conjunction with Jupiter, ruler of relationships in this reference chart, which will occur within this 6 month horary period and will perfect in the sign of Aries (Aries can indicate "new beginnings" in accordance with the horary tradition I follow)

-Venus (if regarded as a universal symbol of love and romance), detrimented at the time of the question (and I believe reflecting the past and current situation of the querent) passes out of its detriment by Jaunary 7th, 2011, and continues on into the 5th house and into conjunction with the North Node and cleansing/renewal by Cazimi, and it too will eventually (within this 6 month horary time period) perfect conjunction with Jupiter (relationship lord in this chart)

-Co-significator Moon conjuncts romance significator Saturn: is this benefic or evil?

a) yes both are in the Fiery Road; however, certain authors (Thabit ibn Qurra for one) have written that "since Mars and Saturn in their terms and exaltations and rulership are the constructors of the Road, when they are placed therein they are in great power"*; if this is true, then, by the principle of favor (recovery-see Albumassar and Ibn Ezra) the Moon is saved (recovered) by Saturn, and is not detrimented by joining Saturn in the Road (even if one rejects Thabit ibn Qurra, the principle of favor/recovery states that a planet in detriment is recovered from its detriment if it conjoins another planet which has dignity in the sign; Saturn is in its exaltation degree area when the Moon perfects conjunction with it)

b) but the principle of favor/recovery ONLY applies with friendly (resonant) planets; Moon and Saturn friendly? According to Al-Biruni (Elements of Astrology) and others (eg Al-Kindi) the relationship of the Moon to Saturn is basically indifferent (neutral) but when they meet (conjoin) in certain houses, that indifference turns into friendship: the second house is one of those houses where, when Moon meets Saturn, they meet as friends (again, please see Al-Biruni's "Elements", among the easily available reference sources) So Moon meets Saturn as friends, the perfected conjunction soon to occur is benefic (auspicious) and Saturn favors (recovers) the Moon from detriment (due to the Road) so I have interpreted this configuration as very benefic and auspicious for chance of romantic relationship over the next 6 months (actually as I posted in my original delineation, much sooner than that-I'll say beginning over the next 2 months)

-mutable signs are on the pivots: to me this underscores change from the querent's current detrimented state (re to relationships) to a brighter situation over the next 6 months.

*personal translation for me of several pages ftom Thabit ibn Qurra's "comments" (in Arabic) to the "Ghayat el Kawakeb"

Last edited:

tikana

My fear tikana is the fact jupiter rules mercury in mecury's sign of fall. The rulership scares me because it might indicates (hope I'm wrong) this person will be someone they won't be able to resist and will get involved with despite your advice not to. Also, the fact mercury is retrograde could indicate repeating a mistake of the past of once again getting involved with the wrong person. I know to a lot of people this all sounds fatalistic but I'm afraid this is what I see. I think both dr. farr and you are right she will get involved in a romatic relationship and one she won't like too much in the end.

there is no romantic relationship within 3 months for the querent at all!
Mutable angles are not making things any easier with all the stuff i wrote before. There is no room for relationship. I dont know what dr farr is saying cause i dont read his posts at all, i follow the traditional rules which were tested and retested by many trad horary astrologers not by some made up theory no one knows about - whatever. MERC retro means the querent holding herself back on her own such weak merc is just screaming that if it is about learning from mistakes, NO! it is her on her own being her own enemy. when a planet is weak in fall or detrimental state, the person is not in charge but leaves for the other party to do the work. It would have been all fine and dandy if merc was direct meeting jupiter. I had a horary chart i red for someone where moon was applying to retro venus *venus ruled the other party* the chart flopped because the other party just refused to meet the querent half way.

T

juicey J.

Banned
[personal comment and non thread related removed - Moderator]

And the time frame is six months not 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

J

I DO NOT need to read every single thread /post on the forum. If i dont want to read a thread or someone's postings, I won't and i refuse to fall into a category of people who read everythign that is posted. My life does not evolve around astrology nor astro forums. Life is too short. Dr farr got the very recent moving chart wrong - answer was clear NO, no moving. Yennifer didnt move. If you actually paid any attention to skyscript forum which is very traditional, there are people who are very close if not Lilly experts that have gotten horaries wrong. I posted 2 horaries with similar line up in question. 1 was resolved within 24 hours, another was resolved in less than 1 week. Both were YES BUT due to unclear wording from William Lilly, there was some doubt, which is understandable.
Square is a square no reception but mutual denial answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Squares can bring a possitive answer ONLY when there is a possitive strong mutual reception and one or both planets are well positioned.
Have you actually read William Lilly's Christian astrology?
usually horaries last 3 month or so. I havent had much luck with charts longer with time limit. i came to conclusion putting a timeline can bring confusion in timing.

what job loss chart are you talking about? From CapLibraSquared? I never answered that one. Moon / jupiter trine - what job loss?
Venus via combusta in fixed sign and slow moving- ehhh person may not be fully happy or unapprociated (underpaid) BUT it is not changing job significator but the quite opposite
no aspect between venus and saturn - no losses
early asce in 1st decanate - DEF NO CHANGES - venus rules 1st decanate of Taurus.
PLUS Mer ruler of querent's 2nd is conj saturn - money is coming
fixed asce - no changes
If you actually looked in CA volume 2, there is a whole chapter on if a person will have a job.
To foresee the changing enviroment/jobs whatever, you must have a lot of planets moving fast, about to change signs, and no retrogrades.

juicey J.

Banned
Also, christian astrology was written as a basic guideline (i have read bits and pieces here and there in the past) not as a definite end all, end all. No such astrology book exists as you can't say "such as such is this way, unless of course such and such and such happens to be doing such and such, and this will be modified if such and such is in such and such condition". Well you can but its like the name the states game, your likely to forget a list one, two or even more things.

Even if lilly meant it as more then a basic guide (i will grant you its a hefty tome) I'm almost postive he would even admit he didn't necessarily get every modification/exception to every rule as this would be a tedious task. I even did a horary chart for a member (won't meantion who because its private) about a week or so ago where they asked if they would get back with their ex. The chart had virgo rising with mercury retrograde in mutable application to jupiter. I told them they would get back with their ex because even though it was a square jupiter ruled them but was in their sign of fall so they shouldn't be would. They told me they had free will and could resist, guess what happened?

[off topic and personal comments removed - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dr. farr

I have made incorrect predictions here on AW, and for most of them I re-examined them in subsequent posts to illustrate the mistakes I had made. In the Yennefer moving horary I consider my prediction to have been correct: I posted that yes they would have to move UNLESS (and I capitalized this word in my post) they got a lucky money break, which I stated was possible because of several astrological factors indicating that such a lucky break was a distinct possibility; I then gave a time frame of 42 DAYS (from the date of the horary) for this to happen. It did happen-her boyrfriend was rehired 41 DAYS after the horary question and because of this- which could be considered a "lucky money break"-they did not have to move-so the UNLESS part of my original delineation proved to be what actually happened and it all happened within the 42 day time frame I had specified in my delineation of 11/08/10

I consider the Yennefer moving case to be one of my correct horaries, but see for yourself and decide: the thread is in the Horary Relocation forum, entitled "Will we have to move from our flat?", my delineation dated 11/08/10

But I am no arrogant braggart: I have made mistakes and, what's more important, some of the methods I have used have simply been wrong (once in a while) I have no religious faith in the infallibility of any given horary methodology (as a couple of our AW horary experts seem to have), whether modern, traditional or alternative. They are ALL inventions of Man, not of the Divinity, and so are open to imperfection.

A instructive example of the failure of one of my methods (Simple Lunar Divination) and my analysis of the circumstances of that failure, as well as an evaluation in that question of the results of Primary Ankara horary (as I call it), can be seen in the thread entitled "Is this chart as easy as it looks?", my posts dated 11/12/10 and 12/12/10

Last edited:

RayAustin

Well J, perhaps you should quibble with Tikana privately, as you are also insulting every other Scorpio with your comments--keep that in mind!

Nevertheless, I found your Robert Hand reference about the square as reception interesting since the idea is unheard of. Pray tell, where did he mention that? :smile:

r.a.

dr. farr

Getting back to this specific topic (sorry I got off it a bit in my last post) I'd like to hear what the OP, Vivi, has to say about what's been posted here so far.
Vivi, what do YOU think about the various indications and prognostics posted here?
Because what YOU think (and therefore what you do) is the only thing that is important, because after all this is about YOU and your life!

vivi

Hi and happy new year!

Thanks everyone for the effort to awnser my question.

I can only tell you in which condition I'm now. So, it true what dr.farr says- since my so called relationship broke up- I don't have so much self-confidence.
My feelings are moving from-everything is great-to I'll never meet anybody again. And that is for me real torture, it seems like I can't move forward, especially because I still have some feelings for my ex (good and bad).
Last 2-3 weeks I have real emotianal struggle to clear up all my bad feelings.

In any case I'll keep you updated.

dr. farr

Thanks for your reply.
Have confidence in yourself again!
I stand 100% by my delineation of your horary; I consider it to be VERY favorable for the future, but you must move ahead inside yourself first, in order to meet that auspicious future.
Best wishes!
Richard L. Farr

juicey J.

Banned
e
Well J, perhaps you should quibble with Tikana privately, as you are also insulting every other Scorpio with your comments--keep that in mind!

Nevertheless, I found your Robert Hand reference about the square as reception interesting since the idea is unheard of. Pray tell, where did he mention that? :smile:

r.a.

On the video I posted in the horary techinque section, the thread on the rulerships. As for my comments on scorpio I like scorpio better then a lot of the other signs in the zodiac. The administration might find my comments about scropio to be offensive but they are my honest observation I could have been way less assertive, way less personal, and more diplomatic about it this I will admit, like not all scorpios are like how I said (acting highly callous and indifferent as a lst and last line defense mechansim) but in my observation at least a few here and there seem (key word) to be (or at least can be from time to time when they fall into the more negative influences of their sign), and I could have used less strong words in places. I will go so far as to apologize to any scorpio who read my message as it singled out most scorpio which, isn't true and I should have weighed my words better because like many an Aquarian I hate predjuidice including astro predjuidice. All the signs including the one's in my chart have their faults such as my sign Aquarius with its intellectual driven aggression and argumentivness.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Thanks for your reply.
I stand 100% by my delineation of your horary; I consider it to be VERY favorable for the future, but you must move ahead inside yourself first, in order to meet that auspicious future.
Best wishes!
Richard L. Farr

Maybe... but if so as far as I can tell if so they will have to sacrifice one or more things important to them in order to be in a lasting relationship with said future person. I just hope they don't get caught in a relationship where they make all the compromises and sacrfices which, is a danger I see but then again jupiter is a benific (in its sign of dignity with no afflictions) so things might well work out but still a good amount of sacrifice.

Last edited:

Baha

At the risk of sounding Pollyanna-ish:

Thanks for your reply.
Best wishes!
Richard L. Farr

Comments like the above which take all of 30 seconds to write are really meaningful to people who are experiencing difficult times.

Disclaimer: it's a thought and is NOT meant to be taken as a sarcastic remark against anyone who posted on this thread.

Last edited: