Disastrous start for the year ... what lies ahead?

Hi Fellow Members,

I'm new to this and I've had a rough start this year with a serious flu and after when I got myself together, I fractured my ankle on the slopes. I lie here in my bed in a cast, in hopes someone can let me know if I will ever get out of bed this year? I'm in need of some advice on:

i) interpretation of my chart, if this is all pure bad luck?;
ii) I've been presented some career opportunities (which one to take?);
iii) relationship status?

Your expert advice would be greatly appreciated. I also moved when I was 4 yrs old to New Jersey.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You would need to post a chart. There is no way anyone can reply without seeing a chart.

But beyond that you are asking for a full relationship analysis, a career opportunity analysis without telling us anything about the career opportunities, and a full analysis of your chart. This is way way beyond what you could expect free on an astrology forum.

Please post a chart and ask a much simpler question.

Last edited:
You would need to post a chart. There is no way anyone can reply without seeing a chart.

But beyond that you are asking for a full relationship analysis, a career opportunity analysis without telling us anything about the career opportunities, and a full analysis of your chart. This is way way beyond what you could expect free on an astrology forum.

Please post a chart and ask a much simpler question.

Thanks for the reconsideration Zarathu. I've attached my chart above.

Career opportunities include: art, real estate, fitness, food industry, agriculture.

Last edited:
Yeah, what Z said. Need a chart brah. You can generate one from this link:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e

I'm curious what year you were born... I'm a taurus sun & I also suffered from a bad sickness at the very end of 2013/beginning of 2014. No injuries so far though. (I was told to be careful & avoid traveling to prevent injury for my 2013 solar return btw.)

Blacknight,

I was definitely travelling alot during the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014. How is the travel lookout for you for this year?

Blacknight

Blacknight,

I was definitely travelling alot during the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014. How is the travel lookout for you for this year?

Well basically, I was told to sit still & not travel too far from home for the duration of the year following my birthday until my next birthday (my solar return) and so I've followed that advice.

I see you were born in 1977, and I was curious about your birth year because if you were born in the same year as me then you might have similar placements and thus a similar forecast, but I see your chart is quite different from mine. (I'm much younger :tongue:)

TN, I recommend that you generate two new charts in addition to the natal chart you provided. Go to the page on "astro.com" where you can generate your chart (http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi) and on that page near upper area you should see a spot where it says on the side "Please select the type of chart you want:" Click open the list and choose "Solar Return Chart*"

Then change the date to your birthday for the year 2013 & generate a chart for this thread.

Then do the same thing as above but with your birthday for 2014 and generate that chart for this thread.

The 2013 solar return chart can give an idea of what challenges you faced for the 2013-2014 year and the next chart will give an idea of what lies ahead for the 2014-2015 year.

I cannot interpret these charts because I lack the necessary skill, however perhaps someone else would be willing to correspond with you once those charts are in place within this thread.

Well basically, I was told to sit still & not travel too far from home for the duration of the year following my birthday until my next birthday (my solar return) and so I've followed that advice.

I see you were born in 1977, and I was curious about your birth year because if you were born in the same year as me then you might have similar placements and thus a similar forecast, but I see your chart is quite different from mine. (I'm much younger :tongue:)

TN, I recommend that you generate two new charts in addition to the natal chart you provided. Go to the page on "astro.com" where you can generate your chart (http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi) and on that page near upper area you should see a spot where it says on the side "Please select the type of chart you want:" Click open the list and choose "Solar Return Chart*"

Then change the date to your birthday for the year 2013 & generate a chart for this thread.

Then do the same thing as above but with your birthday for 2014 and generate that chart for this thread.

The 2013 solar return chart can give an idea of what challenges you faced for the 2013-2014 year and the next chart will give an idea of what lies ahead for the 2014-2015 year.

I cannot interpret these charts because I lack the necessary skill, however perhaps someone else would be willing to correspond with you once those charts are in place within this thread.

Interesting ... what is your birth year? What will be prone to happen if you were to travel this year?

Blacknight

Interesting ... what is your birth year? What will be prone to happen if you were to travel this year?

'91, & i was told to sit still to avoid injury. :innocent:

For the location, I think you want to change it to where you were when your birthday happened, although you may also want to calculate your current location as well.

ashriia

Hi Fellow Members,

I'm new to this and I've had a rough start this year with a serious flu and after when I got myself together, I fractured my ankle on the slopes. I lie here in my bed in a cast, in hopes someone can let me know if I will ever get out of bed this year? I'm in need of some advice on:

i) interpretation of my chart, if this is all pure bad luck?;
ii) I've been presented some career opportunities (which one to take?);
iii) relationship status?

Your expert advice would be greatly appreciated. I also moved when I was 4 yrs old to New Jersey.

Thanks in advance!

You might want to consider posting your natal chart with transits of when your accident happened. Most astrologers here know what planet is transiting what sign currently and the degree and can apply this mentally to your chart when looking it over. But it's just easier to post your chart with transits for the date of an event since interpretation will likely be alot more accurate that way.

for 2, and 3. yes, solar chart would be the best way to have a "look-see" of events in combination with current transits and progressions.

'91, & i was told to sit still to avoid injury. :innocent:

For the location, I think you want to change it to where you were when your birthday happened, although you may also want to calculate your current location as well.

I think what they meant in terms of sitting still and avoiding injury is because of your proneness to get hurt easily (physically that is). You'll probably have to pay attention to driving carefully and don't push yourself over your limit.

That said your year seems pretty good. If your jobs involves assisting others, you should do exceptionally well. Since you're pretty young, this year, you're probably highly likely to be involved with multiple relations.

Btw, I found out the reason behind my snowboarding accident. It was destined but minor as my healing ability seems to be quite rapid. If all goes well this cast will be off in a week (though the doc said its suppose to be 5 more weeks).