Magic Happens!

Lalana

My name is Lani, I'm 37, and I absolutely love astrology and all things related. I am studying astrology currently, a Beginners' Astrology course, which goes for approximately one year - two modules down, eight to go! :smile:

I live in Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia, arguably one of the most beautiful parts of the world, where rainforest meets the reef and it is warm all year round. Three years ago, I was was stuck in a rut, broke and felt I didn't have any meaningful direction :sad: But since then, I have brought this 'dream life' about through applying two things: the Law of Attraction, and using my astrological natal chart to guide me. I believe we all have the power to create miracles and manifest our dream lives, using the LOA and our very own unique birth charts as our internal 'navigator systems'! Hoping everyone else is living the way they wish to and if you're not, then astrology might just be able to give you a helping hand. When I become an astrological practitioner, I intend to assist others along their own self-development paths, as I know how much it has helped me to accomplish my dreams.

May miracles and magic find their way to you! :kissing:

feelthef

Hello Lani and welcome! I think as well that Loa and Astrology might help everyone to achieve their dreams, solve their problems and create the life full of joy and happiness.
Moon trine Neptune speaking....