Should I tell him that I still love him?

spacerace

Last August, my bf and I broke up after 5-6 years of relationship.
Since then there has been not contact between us.
I found him on facebook and the only way to approach him is to come out and talk to him? I still have strong feelings, even tho I've tried to move on, he always in the back of my mind. It's been 6 months of no contact but he made an account in facebook and he tried to friend request my mother? He is an aquarius and he added pretty much everyone possible so I don't take serious some of the women he added, it's his first time in facebook :p My mother declined of course, she feels he is not good. But whatever my mom is not the best individual to judge that for me, as her support was not that big, only when tough times called for it.
I believe he wants to contact me also but he can't find me as I'm living in a new house now, have a new phone number and nobody knows where I am and what I do, and also I'm very private person and I don't have any friends. We both met people and I saw that he liked a picture of a girl, but I'm sure, like me, he doesn't like her as much. I too tried to make a new relationship which didn't work as the guy figured I'm still in love with my ex and indeed I am. Nothing will stop me from loving him, I've my own reasons as he standed with me when I had the worse of the health issues and I'm stronger than ever now. Last night I had a dream of him, that made me realise that I should try to do this.

Please advice me, I'm looking for advice, I've postponed this horary since forever. I feel it's the time to ask.:pinched:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.70579.164986.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.70579.164986.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 31

ElenaJ

He's just had a change of mind, moved into taurus.
There is mutual reception between you by sign and dignity.
Moon from mars is approaching Venus, although it is an opposition so not all smooth going.
Give it a try.
After all, what do you have to lose?

spacerace

Yes, I feel it's the right time. I waited, because both of us were having difficulties and stress at the time of the break-up also he was influenced by something at that time, he needed a break, we both needed a lesson and a break. I was pushed by my family, and I pushed him to the limits and he didn't want to experience the stress of going through what we went through before.
But now I've got support and I'm stronger and I've set better boundaries to my family.

Yes, it won't be smooth, as we both were in love with each other, feelings are not static tho, they fluctuate and jealously will come, and I know this, because once I tell him the truth about what was going on in these 6 months, :whistling: He won't like it. And he may get mad. And if he tells me what he was going through I'll of course get jealous too. Plus his family doesn't like me that much.

I've nothing to lose, and if he decides to end this once and for all. It will hurt, but it hurts not knowing but atleast I took the risk to find out. Maybe the opposition is this, the mutual reception maybe shows that we'd be open to communicate but the reality of things may not be to our liking of how things went. But... anyway let's see
I already send him a message in messenger as soon as I took strength from your answer. The mutual receptions makes me hopeful, I'm shaking a bit for the opposition though:p

ElenaJ

"once I tell him the truth about what was going on in these 6 months,"
Why would you do this?
Your experiences during the separation were things you apparently had to go through, to get where you are today. But why, if he will be jealous because of it, impose this on him?
And don't try to know what he was going through.
Two individuals have the right to be individuals during a period they are separated by mutual agreement. The period serves to help you grow outside the relationship so you can re-enter it with negative aspects behind you, and you can give more to each other. If you instead hurt each other by exchanging info that might hurt you, it isn't healthy. This is not being devious or secretive, it is being mature.

spacerace

Thank you ElenaJ for the kind advice, and for taking time to show me the light.
You're very right about this, this is why I needed advice. :joyful: I won't like to get into these details either. And I don't like to know stuff that hurt me inside me and are eating me, nor I'd like to hurt him or play blame game because some stuff were not in our choice either. Forgiveness and clearing the way for a better future is what is needed for a loving and a mature start-over between us. your perspective is very helpful to me. I hope I'll be able to see more things like this so I won't make bad mistakes to hurt both of us. Thank you so much.