Will we get back together?

8thstellium

We had four good dates and on the fifth date, I have no clue what happened. It was a pretty bad date in general but nothing that would breakup the whole thing so quickly. It was supposed to be funny when I said, after I went home, "you must not like me that much", I was just trying to say the same thing he said the night before when he said the same thing.. He texted back and broke up with me.​
Not sure for such sudden turn of events specially when he pursued so hard and we had four dates in one and a half week all initiated by him.
I just moved to a new town and everything seemed to go so well for a really short period. Now I am dejected and confused.

Q: Will we get back together?

I will also accept advice from anyone experienced in the dating scene as I never seem to have any luck in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Horary.png
    Horary.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Okay, i was asking because of venus in his 5th, which is opposing by an antiscia in his 12th house with him, to which which moons recently left, venus antiscia also goes to the 12th, he's in his 12th, venus is square with neptune also.

Id say this venus is someone else he's either already with or seeing. He's also receiving venus by triplicity, you nothing.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Ok. So the outcome is no?
He might have started seeing someone since last Sunday (which was when he broke up with me) but I wouldn't know.

Chrysalis

Ok. So the outcome is no?
He might have started seeing someone since last Sunday (which was when he broke up with me) but I wouldn't know.

A guy you've met on a dating site, and gone on 4 dates within 1 week, i wouldn't have really thought this was to be an "official" relationship, im just going on you saying "which was when he broke up with me".

8thstellium

Why is the chart dated 5th May ?

I am not sure. I chose the date and time. I created this chart around noon after you gave me the link but input 11.37 AM cos that's when the question came to my mind. Honestly not sure how that happened.
Not saying this was a relationship but I might have been wrong to call it a breakup, don't know what else to call it.

Let me post the corrected chart.
Thanks.

Chrysalis

I am not sure. I chose the date and time. I created this chart around noon after you gave me the link but input 11.37 AM cos that's when the question came to my mind. Honestly not sure how that happened.
Not saying this was a relationship but I might have been wrong to call it a breakup, don't know what else to call it.

Let me post the corrected chart.
Thanks.

Well disregard everything ive said then as this chart is 25 days OOD.

I presumed you'd done the chart on the 5th may and now needed help with it.

Chrysalis

So saturn by antiscia is conjunct moon in your 5th, venus left an opposition with saturn 5 degrees ago, so if he broke it off with you sunday then venus here is yourself, moon had also just left an opposition with uranus at this point which was the suddenness of it.

Approaching the opposition moon was squaring with venus and then saturn, this would have been happening in your 3rd house, so something communication wise was causing some kind of friction leading up to this ?

8thstellium

I honestly dont know. We went on a hike. It was pretty bad since both of us were pissed for different reasons.
We exchanged a couple texts after the hike too then i asked him, “how come you never complimen me, u must not like me thta much”..
He said something similar the night before n i meant for this to be funny/light.
He replied, “but i have? If u expect me to drop them all the time thats not me. That doesnt mean i dont like u, i do but looks like we are not on the same page. Unfortunately i am not feeling the connection either”
I dont get the connection part as it was very abrupt and we had just spent the evening before watching a movie, him cooking for me and cuddling....

So saturn by antiscia is conjunct moon in your 5th, venus left an opposition with saturn 5 degrees ago, so if he broke it off with you sunday then venus here is yourself, moon had also just left an opposition with uranus at this point which was the suddenness of it.

Approaching the opposition moon was squaring with venus and then saturn, this would have been happening in your 3rd house, so something communication wise was causing some kind of friction leading up to this ?

Chrysalis

I honestly dont know. We went on a hike. It was pretty bad since both of us were pissed for different reasons.
We exchanged a couple texts after the hike too then i asked him, “how come you never complimen me, u must not like me thta much”..
He said something similar the night before n i meant for this to be funny/light.
He replied, “but i have? If u expect me to drop them all the time thats not me. That doesnt mean i dont like u, i do but looks like we are not on the same page. Unfortunately i am not feeling the connection either”
I dont get the connection part as it was very abrupt and we had just spent the evening before watching a movie, him cooking for me and cuddling....

From what you say happened, it all makes sense, moon in the 3rd was squaring you and then him causing the communication breakdown, after which you opposed each other and came apart.

I didn't add this in previously, but your asc (1st) significator sun, and him saturn are in aversion with each other, which does literally mean not being on the same page.

Do you care to share your date/place/time of when you first met him, i wanted to see your first meet chart to see how it showed as to how its panned out.

8thstellium

We matched n started talking on 7th or 8th May, dont really remember. Met for dinner on 9th April, i think. We met for dinner around 7-7.30pm. Location is Sioux Falls, SD, USA.

Sorry dont remember the exact details.
Soon after he sent that message, he unmatched me...n apparently deleted my phine number too n i am not sure what warranted that much reaction.

From what you say happened, it all makes sense, moon in the 3rd was squaring you and then him causing the communication breakdown, after which you opposed each other and came apart.

I didn't add this in previously, but your asc (1st) significator sun, and him saturn are in aversion with each other, which does literally mean not being on the same page.

Do you care to share your date/place/time of when you first met him, i wanted to see your first meet chart to see how it showed as to how its panned out.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

We matched n started talking on 7th or 8th May, dont really remember. Met for dinner on 9th April, i think. We met for dinner around 7-7.30pm. Location is Sioux Falls, SD, USA.

Sorry dont remember the excat details.

Okay thanks for that, ill post the chart on this thread. Details are fine, ill do chart 9th April/7pm/with location.

Regarding him anyway, these things happen, its happened to me loads of times, you think everything's going well and then bam.

Ive asked for first meet details, as ive done two in the past for two seperate people, and they've both been very exact as to how it panned out, so going on your story i was interested in seeing yours.

8thstellium

Thank you for taking an interest in my story n my question. I appreciate it, really.

What confuses me is thta Soon after he sent that message, he unmatched me...n most likely deleted my phone number too n i am not sure what warranted that much reaction..
Going back to my question...any chnace of getting back together?

Chrysalis

Thank you for taking an interest in my story n my question. I appreciate it, really.

What confuses me is thta Soon after he sent that message, he unmatched me...n most likely deleted my phone number too n i am not sure what warranted that much reaction..
Going back to my question...any chnace of getting back together?

No, think of it logically, hes unmatched you, and ended it in so many words.

Its done, and the charts not showing him coming back.

These things happen, you need to just put it down to experience, thats all you can do.

He just didnt get you, you wasn't meant to be.

Chrysalis

astro_2gw_first_meet_aw.77993.9008.jpg

As you can see from your first meet chart, you/venus and him/mars are in a trine, but your in his detriment and cadent, moon is in an approaching square with you venus, and perfects at 12 degrees taurus, moon then goes to sextile sun in the 7th exalted, so high hopes for things to progress further...BUT then squares jupiter your L3/communication issues, moon then approaches neptune at the same time as you/venus and mars being sextile neptune, which shows you having high hopes for things between you and this guy without knowing him fully and confusion going on, you/venus have now left the aspect with mars and moons changed signs into aries showing a change of circumstances, where we then have an approaching new moon showing the finalization of your first meet.

And guess when the new moon was...April 16th, a week and two days after you both first met, and that was the end of the story.

Don't meet someone new in a approaching new moon as like this chart has showed, it won't last.

Ha Ha! so if your gonna blame it on anyone, blame it on the planets, its all about the timing, some things work out some things don't, and IT IS to do with planetary alignments.

Last edited: