Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

Bunraku

I'm really sick and tired of all the fake news buzzing about and how the liberal media purposefully paints trump supporters as neo-nazis and white supremacists. What you see going on are americans peacefully protesting and IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO. All they are doing is gathering in a public place to talk about their feelings and peacefully discuss the elections.

I think the media is poisoning everyone's mind. A curfew instated? For a peaceful protest? This is insane and dystopian. I don't understand anyone who would ever want a big government.

Dirius

I'm really sick and tired of all the fake news buzzing about and how the liberal media purposefully paints trump supporters as neo-nazis and white supremacists. What you see going on are americans peacefully protesting and IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO. All they are doing is gathering in a public place to talk about their feelings and peacefully discuss the elections.

I think the media is poisoning everyone's mind. A curfew instated? For a peaceful protest? This is insane and dystopian. I don't understand anyone who would ever want a big government.

I like red-pilled Bunraku.

waybread

Wake up and smell the coffee. Are you even an American?

Today Trumper thugs broke into the capitol building and trashed it. This isn't fake news.

Trump sat in the White House watching the whole thing on television, refusing to condemn the violence. He told the white terrorists that he loved them. One woman died in the mayhem and several law enforcement officers were hospitalized.

Here's pro-Trump Fox News on the story:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-capitol-hill-riot-chaos-anarchy

Here's the radical right outlet Newsmax:
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/protest-electoral-college-capitol/2021/01/06/id/1004508/

Inquisag

I suppose we can expect more of this when Mars is exactly conjunct Uranus around the 20th. Trump said he won't concede, so I think he has a small war planned to seemingly spontaneously ignite.

JUPITERASC

BREAKING: Ant*fa Members Identified And CAUGHT! :smile:

BIG WIN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6PlaMSJRs

Today Trumper thugs broke into the capitol building and trashed it. This isn't fake news. Trump sat in the White House watching the whole thing on television, refusing to condemn the violence. He told the white terrorists that he loved them. One woman died in the mayhem and several law enforcement officers were hospitalized.Here's pro-Trump Fox News on the story: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-capitol-hill-riot-chaos-anarchy
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/protest-electoral-college-capitol/2021/01/06/id/1004508/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6PlaMSJRs

JUPITERASC

20aabca8e56267199d0373792b8bfe7d.gif

blackbery

Waybread, I guess you missed the violent mobs burning down the country in 2020 & the Dems cheering the thugs on & sociopath Pelosi saying 'the people will do what they will do'.

AND...calling the police 'storm troopers'.

AND....Biden not saying ONE word about any of it.

The Dems & the corrupt media think they can erase 2020 as if the riots, burning, killing never happened. After all, they claimed that Antifa wasn't real & it was all peaceful protests....you know, the 100 innocents killed & the 2 billion dollar damage. Never happened, nothing to see here.:crying::crying::crying:

Portland, Seattle . Nothing to see here, just peaceful protests. Candlelight vigils. Move on.

Over the past nine days, the area saw four shootings, two deaths, arson, and several alleged sexual assaults

Another Fatal Shooting in Seattle’s ‘CHOP’ Protest Zone

But ONLY a Trump supporter can be branded as a dangerous terrorist who must be stopped.

Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California.

She went to Washington to defend freedom & demand that only LEGAL Electoral College Votes be counted.

She was shot in the neck & died in the Capitol.

The corrupt media & Pelosi Dems are branding her as a 'domestic terrorist'.

Their total hypocrisy & sadism on full display. The fake media & the Dems applauded & called the Antifa thugs heroes. The Antifa.Biden mobs burned the country down all summer, killed law enforcement & other innocents, burned down police stations, police cars, small businesses, attacked people in their homes, their cars, in restaurants. The MSM ignored it all & called it peaceful protests'.

Pelosi called the police who tried to stop the rioting & chaos 'storm troopers'.

The police put their lives on the line yesterday for her & all the other corrupt politicians......

did the Dems call for 'defunding the police' they defend them? NO, of course not, the sociopaths don't want American Patriots to be defended, only the sociopaths in Congress & the Senate.

Not ONCE did her or Biden Dems call them out & denounce them. President Trump wanted to declare Antifa a terrorist group & they attacked him instead.

But now they are calling Ashli Babbit a terrorist. She was unarmed. She couldn't breathe after she was shot.

You know we are living in evil, corrupt country when the actual criminals & terrorists are cheered & given accolades & TRUE PATRIOTS like Ashli & Trump are called terrorists.

The Dems are truly sick, sick people & they will try to prevent her from having a military funeral with full honours. She served 14 yrs in service & did 4 tours of duty.

SAY HER NAME.

ASHLI BABBIT.

The day before she was fatally shot, apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Gartz gave a great speech about it all. Asks where were the Dems when the thugs went to Josh Hawley's home while his wife & newborn were alone, screamed & pounded at the door & tried to smash their way in before the police arrived.

https://youtu.be/P_oLX4WWFyQ

Gaetz Demands Election Integrity, Objects to FRAUD on the House Floor

Ashley Babbitt #NeverthelessShePersisted #WonderWoman2021. Do not allow them to write the narrative (pbs.twimg.com)

p.s. Trump called for PEACE & told people to go home. The video was banned & Twitter shut his account down.

Today Trumper thugs broke into the capitol building and trashed it. This isn't fake news.

Trump sat in the White House watching the whole thing on television, refusing to condemn the violence. He told the white terrorists that he loved them. One woman died in the mayhem and several law enforcement officers were hospitalized.

Here's pro-Trump Fox News on the story:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-capitol-hill-riot-chaos-anarchy

Last edited:

blackbery

WHY would be concede to an election he won in a landslide?

I suppose we can expect more of this when Mars is exactly conjunct Uranus around the 20th. Trump said he won't concede, so I think he has a small war planned to seemingly spontaneously ignite.

waybread

There were no Antifa members involved in the terrorism attack on the capitol building. That was a piece of fake news initiated on social media that was quickly outed and quickly withdrawn by credible news sources.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/07/theres-no-proof-antifa-stormed-capitol-rumor-sprea/

Blackbery, who's a Democrat? Of course you know I've condemned violence regardless of the source. That puts us in agreement, right?

Of course by now you know that only legal ballots were counted. The shameful members of Congress who voted against the facts (and the findings of about 90 judges) were merely engaging in political grandstanding. Their calculus was to continue to pander to Trumper extremists in the hope of sustaining Trump's and their favor; or for ambitious Senators like Cruz and Hawley, to scoop up his supporters for their own White House runs in 2024.

This is so utterly transparent.

Do wake up and smell the coffee. Do you want cream and sugar with that?

JUPITERASC

Arizona man wanted by D.C. police after the riot at the U.S. Capitol :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8YoXh1oFw

There were no Antifa members involved in the terrorism attack on the capitol building. That was a piece of fake news initiated on social media that was quickly outed and quickly withdrawn by credible news sources.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/07/theres-no-proof-antifa-stormed-capitol-rumor-sprea/

Blackbery, who's a Democrat? Of course you know I've condemned violence regardless of the source. That puts us in agreement, right?

Of course by now you know that only legal ballots were counted. The shameful members of Congress who voted against the facts (and the findings of about 90 judges) were merely engaging in political grandstanding. Their calculus was to continue to pander to Trumper extremists in the hope of sustaining Trump's and their favor; or for ambitious Senators like Cruz and Hawley, to scoop up his supporters for their own White House runs in 2024.

This is so utterly transparent.

Do wake up and smell the coffee. Do you want cream and sugar with that?

waybread

Blackbery, I offered you coffee. Not the hallucinogenic Kool-Aid the Trumpers have been drinking.

None of you Trumpers has explained why all of the court cases contesting the election results was dismissed, including by judges whom Trump appointed.

The only real source for your false claims is Trump himself.

But you are precisely demonstrating why Biden (and recently Democratic Georgia Senate candidates) won their elections. It's because sensible and rational people-- whether conservative, liberal, or moderate-- are tired of and horrified by the anti-democratic Trump personality cult that has infected too many Americans.

Try getting a little more of your news from sources that are not reactionary rightwing conspiracy theories. You need to understand how actual rational people think-- and vote.

blackbery

OMG! New images of Trump supporters firebombing a limo in DC!

Just kidding.
This is liberals at Trump’s inauguration in 2017...and the media cheered them on
:sad::sad::sad:

'They Don't Have the Right': Driver of Limo Torched During Inauguration Protests Recalls Ordeal

Later, he saw footage of it burning on TV. Police and witnesses said windows of businesses were also smashed, and bricks were thrown at police during the day of protests that roiled the nation's capital.

Photos of burning limo below. Nothing to see here, just a candlelight vigil.:sick:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna710111

He called his employer, who sent a replacement limo to ferry his clients home again.

"I had a bad experience today, but I am still alive," the married father of one said.

blackbery

Be as angry & rude as you like. When the Liberal Leftists can't refute facts, they usually turn to attacking others.
Truth is very often too painful for some to understand.:unsure::andy:

Yuck, Kool-aid is gross, give me an espresso with good coffee beans as I'm addicted to the stuff.

FakeBook deleting all proof of Antifa.BLM at the rally. Don't worry though, the police & FBI have them! Pompeo will be monitoring it all & they will all be caught, even the pipe bomber who now has a $50,000 reward on his head. The photo of him resembles the Antifa agitator well known already.:surprised:

Facebook Will Ban And Delete All Photos And Videos Of Any Aspect Of Wednesday Protests

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/0...d-videos-of-any-aspect-of-wednesday-protests/

Blackbery, I offered you coffee. Not the hallucinogenic Kool-Aid the Trumpers have been drinking.

Try getting a little more of your news from sources that are not reactionary rightwing conspiracy theories. You need to understand how actual rational people think-- and vote.

blackbery

Bernard B. Kerik
@BernardKerik
President
@realDonaldTrump
supporters pulling Antifa terrorists away from building. There’s plenty of these videos. Why isn’t the #mainstreammedia reporting?

https://twitter.com/BernardKerik/status/1347046917512028162

Let's see how quickly the ignorant, bimbo Commie AOC scrubs this from her Twitter account.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
·
Dec 2, 2020
The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable.

Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows.

To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.

waybread

Blackbery, who is being rude? You haven't exactly been a model of polite decorum.

What's this about "Let's see how quickly the ignorant, bimbo Commie AOC scrubs this from her Twitter account." [sic]

That's just name-calling. Another reason why it's hard to take your position seriously. Actually, AOC was talking about protesting, a right guaranteed under the First Amendment to the Constitution. Sort of fits for those protestors in Washington on Ja. 5 who were peaceful, no? She did not condone violence.

Let's look at your angry posts logically. The only alternative to being an all-in Trumper isn't being an ignorant Commie bimbo (actually a sexist remark.) It isn't blaming tens of millions of Americans for voting for Democratic candidates as being pro-riots.

But as many pundits have now noted, peaceful BLM protestors this past summer got tear-gassed so that Trump could have his photo op-- posing with a Bible he doesn't read. In contrast, capitol police stood down while predominantly white Trump supporters vandalized the capitol building.

Methinks you've got a big double standard.

The Antifa videos are fake. Some where blatantly photoshopped. That's why credible journalists don't promote them.

Honestly, Blackbery. Name me one pro-Trump conspiracy theory that you do find too far-fetched to be believed.

waybread

Here are some more interesting news headlines that are not sourced by your social media conspiracy theorists.

Secretary of Transportation (and wife of Mitch McConnell) and Secretary of Education Betsy De Vos have resigned from Trump's cabinet. They cited Trump's egregious behavior as the reason. The House and Senate Sergeant-At- Arms, responsible for Capitol building security, have also resigned.

Donald Trump and Mike Pence are now furious at each other. In delaying for some hours to call in the National Guard to defend members of Congress in session during the terrorist attack, Trump also endangered the personal safety of VP Pence, who presided over the Electoral College vote tally. Trump bullied Pence to overturn the results of the Electoral College, something he had no authority to do.

https://news.yahoo.com/surrounded-shrinking-circle-aides-brooding-185844064.html

Ultimately it was Mike Pence, under his authority as VP, who called in the National Guard, not Donald Trump.

Today Trump acknowledged that there will be a transition to a new administration, while reading from a teleprompter. Journalists surmise that serious talk of invoking the 25th Amendment or another impeachment hearing got him (or some of his advisors) to calm down his repeated lies about a "stolen" election.

It was Trump, all along, who tried to steal the election from American voters.

Last edited:

blackbery

What egregious behaviour is President Trump guilty of except DRAINING THE SWAMP & exposing the traitors & the criminals?

Beijing Mitch's wife Elaine Chao should have been arrested a long time ago for selling out the country to the Commies. The Dems sure do love to get their big bribes from China. So many of them in on it & Mitch one of the few Reps who sold out because of his wife.

OOPS: ELAINE CHAO CAUGHT PIMPING HER FAMILY BUSINESS WITH CHINA
The transportation secretary thought it’d be cool to bring family members to government meetings in which they had a financial interest.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/elaine-chao-china-trip-foremost

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
Jan 6
It’s somehow okay for the Left to topple monuments, burn businesses, create “autonomous zones,” drag people out of restaurants & cars, and cause all kinds of violence and mayhem; yet it’s an “unprecedented assault on democracy” when Trumpsters stage their own protest?

The Sergeant-At-Arms was incompetent & didn't do his job properly & should have been fired. And you are blaming Trump for this?:andy::unsure:

You do realize that Mayor Bowwow was responsible for ensuring safety in her city. She allowed buses with Antifa thugs to enter the city. Is Trump to blame for that too? He called in the National Guard to quell the violence but by the time they arrived, Ashli had been shot & killed along with 4 other Trump Patriots. Did you remember to say her name yet?
ASHLI BABBIT. A TRUE PATRIOT.

I have listened to his speech 3x now & not ONCE did he concede.:tongue:

President Trump is not going anywhere. He won & he will be inaugurated on Jan 20/21. Pence turned out to be a coward in the end, kneeling & bending his knee for Queen Sociopath Pelosi. :andy:

I think a Trump/Flynn duo will work very well for 2020-2024. Nice smooth, orderly transition.:lol:

Ashli would be proud to see that.

Secretary of Transportation (and wife of Mitch McConnell) and Secretary of Education Betsy De Vos have resigned from Trump's cabinet. They cited Trump's egregious behavior as the reason. The House and Senate Sergeant-At- Arms, responsible for Capitol building security, have also resigned.

Donald Trump and Mike Pence are now furious at each other. In delaying for some hours to call in the National Guard to defend members of Congress in session during the terrorist attack, Trump also endangered the personal safety of VP Pence, who presided over the Electoral College vote tally. Trump bullied Pence to overturn the results of the Electoral College, something he had no authority to do.