How each pluto aspect manifests

love-thinking

I've been noticing how pluto aspects manifest in the charts of friends and people I know of. I would define a plutonian only if you have sun, moon, ascendent in hard aspect to pluto or sun or moon in the 8th house and of course scorpio.

The easy aspects seem more like a gift to me. You're in tune with things of a psychological nature but it is not something you have to learn and overcome. Nor do you have an urgent interest in those things.

In regards to mars and venus in hard aspect to pluto, I think this manifests with venus in relation to your relationships and with mars pluto in terms of sports, action, and maybe sex.

I feel like I've noticed a pattern when it comes to sun-pluto/sun in scorpio native as wanting to yield some sort of power over other people. Hilary Cliinton and margeret thatcher are examples of a plutonian sun.

They do get jealous and often are competetive but how their jealousy is shaped depends on other factors in their chart.

If they have sun-pluto with venus-pluto, they often can be very jealous individuals who know how to hide this fact very very well. If they are venusian as well as have the above with perhaps some leo placements, they feel extremely threatened by attractive members of their same sex especially when they are in a relationship. But they are also attractive themselves, but you no matter how attractive you are you'll always be outshined. This is because they understand from an intuitive level the power of beauty.

What they should understand though is the power of attachment, a magnetic and interesting personality, and learn to let go.

-Knew someone-who took down pictures of friends she thought of as competition when they added a guy on instagram.

If you have a plutonian who is has placements in less superficial signs, they won't be jealous of other people's looks, they will be jealous predominantly about the time you spend with other people if you are in a relationship/friendship with these people.

Moon-pluto aspects in my opinion are the major trauma aspects. And I am talking about hard aspects. These people tend to be **** on by other people. People tell them their secrets and also they get to see other people's dark sides. People have been the worst to them and unlike the sun-plutos or the scorpio suns, they probably are much more private because of how they were treated by other people. They can be cold as ice after they are traumatized and extremely secretive. Some trauma they went through are so disgusting that it takes years to forget such events. This in my opinion is the worst placement to have aside from moon-saturn.

They also tend to attract jealousy, obession, hate from other women, or they themselves may be prone to be jealous or competetive of other women. Powerful mother, who she/he is karmicly linked to and will be so for probably the rest of their life. Girls with this placement(moon in scorp, 8th house moon, and moon hard aspect pluto) tend to play out persophone much more than the other pluto aspects. And these natives also tend to be the mysterious, silent types more than the other types .

You also have to look at lords. If your 10th house luminary(moon goes into the 8th house conjunct pluto), this is going to show more in your public appearance and how you carry yourself. If your fourth house lord sun enters scorpio conjunct pluto, the men in your family played a vital role in who you are(this could be a good way or bad way) but whatever way they have shaped you, it will have a lasting effect and somehow it will give you power.

Whoam1

Moon in the eight square and Contra parallel to Pluto on the asc., and a dom. Sun/moon midpoint in Scorpio here. People keep wanking off of how good Pluto/Scorpio people are, when tbh there not at first. Yes I get **** on even in this forum mostly bc I'm not a straight Scorpio sun and I like to romanticize this sign and these aspects. These things aren't powerful. There painful and misunderstood. People get off on the mystery of the whole thing. They are jealous and mean because they hurt and we live in the time where people have to comfort those who hurt, when really rhey want to be left alone, so these people turn into assholes, and hurt people back. This isn't power from these aspects, it's stored and transferred, only when they let go and evolve with they manifest there own true power.

Whoam1

Magnolia try checking midpoints see if one with Pluto in it lands aspecting a planet within the eighth house, or if the midpoint itself is in the eight house, i suggest starting with the moon/Pluto midpoint.

JOS

Moon opposition pluto here. I am oppsingly very much open to certain degree. I can sense literally every energy changes in the environment and highly accurate all intuitions. Can even do if I read a writing without physical interaction. Can see through people who can lie as the part of their personality,also intuitively hidden behind. I sense every type of manipulation attempt or leading on type attempt. I don't always tell sometimes I participate and see how far a person goes and cut it off when gets bored with their performance. On the other hand I am very straight and direct,living based on fairness, I have strong boundaries and moral, love deeply and not hiding my feelings towards my partner. My moon also trine neptune which as far as I understand add to the sensing or more of a psychic intuitions.

JOS

With my partner we have her pluto opposition my venus, she is scorpio moon 8th house. I have my plutonic moon trine her venus. We have also her pluto on my north node also my pluto on her Saturn, mercury, sun,and neptune sextile and conjunction.

magnolia8

Magnolia try checking midpoints see if one with Pluto in it lands aspecting a planet within the eighth house, or if the midpoint itself is in the eight house, i suggest starting with the moon/Pluto midpoint.

I don't really understand midpoints.
I do have a Moon/Pluto midpoint with an opposition from Jupiter (natally, in my 8th house). The orb is around 1.2.
But again...none of that makes much sense to me.:andy:

ETA: I recently made a thread regarding orbs using these two planets. They are 13 degrees apart, too far apart to be considered a conjunction, but both are opposite Jupiter. I wondered whether my Jupiter was subtly connecting the two.
I will not attempt to claim I have any real Moon/Pluto energy, just wondering why some things resonated.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Midpoint is where two planets manifest in harmonic energy. Moon Pluto would mean the energy of your emotions and the underlying surface of thins is opposite to the Jupiter the planet of luck and joy. So this puts a bad aspect on ur Jupiter turninig it rather dark. Midpoint of sun/moon are important because it's were your ego and emotions are work together. So it's almost the place where you have a sun and a moon with the sun and moon midpoint. For Pluto/moon it's the place where Pluto has energy with the moon.

katydid

I don't really understand midpoints.
I do have a Moon/Pluto midpoint with an opposition from Jupiter (natally, in my 8th house). The orb is around 1.2.
But again...none of that makes much sense to me.:andy:

ETA: I recently made a thread regarding orbs using these two planets. They are 13 degrees apart, too far apart to be considered a conjunction, but both are opposite Jupiter. I wondered whether my Jupiter was subtly connecting the two.
I will not attempt to claim I have any real Moon/Pluto energy, just wondering why some things resonated.

YES, you just stumbled upon the meaning of midpoints. :ninja:

When two planets are in a wide conjunction, the midpoint is important. If a planet is sitting at the exact midpoint, either by conjunction or opposition, it brings the conjunction together.

so we have this midpoint equation:

Moon/Pluto = Jupiter;
A rich and deep emotional life...Great successes, lucky chances...a powerful force for spiritual transformation

Whoam1

Moon Pluto is important to your chart midpoints for the win. I have a Sun/Moon in Scorpio and bc my sun and moon are repressed I relate to this point. However this point is Sun/Moon= Neptune and Sun/Moon= Saturn but idk what those mean. Also I have Pluto/MC=Sun/Moon one degree conjunction I just found out

magnolia8

This is interesting...Wow... Thanks to both of you a bunch.
I only regret that I learned this so late at night, as I'm now endlessly googling instead of sleeping when I work in a few hours. :( Again, the stuff resonates.

So do I get to join the exclusive Plutonian club that everyone wants to be a part of? Since Pluto makes hard aspects to my Sun, Venus and apparently my Moon. Only kidding, of course (I can't bring myself to say I have Moon conjunct Pluto).

magnolia8

Moon Pluto is important to your chart midpoints for the win. I have a Sun/Moon in Scorpio and bc my sun and moon are repressed I relate to this point. However this point is Sun/Moon= Neptune and Sun/Moon= Saturn but idk what those mean. Also I have Pluto/MC=Sun/Moon one degree conjunction I just found out

I have this, too. It confirmed my belief that I'm Saturnian to some degree (I have Saturn conjunct the IC in the 4th). It's likely the same for you.

Whoam1

Yeah but mine is a negative aspect I hate that planet. Also my Sabian symbol for the degree of MC/ASC=Sun/Moon. Is a deep sea diver which was in a reoccurring nightmare I had for years, it taught me to transform.

magnolia8

Does the midpoint’s sign matter? A few times last night I read that it doesn’t, and that it’s strictly the planetary energies that should be considered; I’d need more verification.

I wouldn’t ignore your Saturn energy, whoam1. The fact that you say it’s afflicted makes me think some of the heavy energy and experiences you’ve had are Saturnian. It can be a very dark planet. I’m not totally sure of this, but given that Saturn can indicate karma, curses may also fall under its umbrella. My Saturn is retrograde, what about yours?

magnolia8

Understood. I struggle to relate to my Leo placements, so if Saturn doesn't resonate with you, so be it. A skilled astrologer could probably explain why that it is.

Speaking of Saturn, I just used another midpoint calculator and my Sun/Moon=Saturn midpoint disappeared. This time I controlled the orb size for less than 1.5. Would you happen to know the standard orb reference for midpoints? Google is being useless.

Whoam1

Anywhere between 1 and 2.5 most lean toward one, but the sunn and moon and MC and ASC. should be given the full 2.5 as they are stronger.

love-thinking

Moon in the eight square and Contra parallel to Pluto on the asc., and a dom. Sun/moon midpoint in Scorpio here. People keep wanking off of how good Pluto/Scorpio people are, when tbh there not at first. Yes I get **** on even in this forum mostly bc I'm not a straight Scorpio sun and I like to romanticize this sign and these aspects. These things aren't powerful. There painful and misunderstood. People get off on the mystery of the whole thing. They are jealous and mean because they hurt and we live in the time where people have to comfort those who hurt, when really rhey want to be left alone, so these people turn into assholes, and hurt people back. This isn't power from these aspects, it's stored and transferred, only when they let go and evolve with they manifest there own true power.

I have moon in 8th house opposite Pluto. I hate this aspect although men may find me more deep and mysterious than other women. I think people glamorize Pluto aspects so much because they can be sexy, without being pretty/cute, and dark without being worthless and be hated but maintain a level of self respect all at the same time.

I feel like subconsciously I have self destructive tendencies like I'm trying to test others limits and make them hurt me, almost like a self fulfilling prophecy. But if they pass the test, they have me for life. But sometimes I feel like I'm always the trashcan. People love treating me like **** because they know they'll get away with it. I'm cunningly used for everything I got and punished for things I had no mere control over growing up and even now until I'm deeply drained.

But these days I live for chaotic emotional experiences because it seems like I love crying and hating on people especially when events in my life correspond to the same old tragic story of every one using, draining, punishing and betraying me.

love-thinking

Also what about the part of fortune?