no direction in life!

crewlgurl

Banned
Hi,

I feel so lost in the world and I feel as I have no direction in life. Everyone around me has a goal or a vision for their life but me! I just wander around and have no idea what I want to do with it! Of course, if you ask me what is reeaally my dream, I would say become an artist, a musician and/or an actress and just have fun fun fun, fill it with love love love and make my life a work of art on itself. But this is too far from where I am now...I would have no idea where to start.. so I just dream my life away, while others achieve their dreams. So it comes, that I often feel to be with the wrong people, too. I kind of always end up with people that don't challenge me, that don't inspire me, that are not my kind of people! And I don't choose that consiously, I just end up with them...!
I really don't know how to find my path... how for everyone else it seems to be so easy to follow their dreams and to actually know what their dream is..? I feel as if there is always something braking me as if I would have to put 100 times more effort in to get or to become something compared to others ...I am scared that I will end up nowhere...I feel very frustrated...

if someone would look into my chart and ell me what they see I'd be more than grateful!

Attachments

• natalchartequal.jpg
    natalchartequal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32

Sweet Pea

Saturn looks like the brake opposite your artistic Mars in Leo. Saturn doesn't deny things from happening, but he does ask for hard work, patience and persistence to be applied. On the upside, he will help you perfect any craft by putting in time and effort.

You have a strong Cancer, which is nurturing and would suit any of the caring professions - yet Moon and Mercury are opposite Neptune for driftiness and uncertainty, and Uranus for simply switching off or avoidance.

So, what are you actually doing with yourself? Are you employed? Do you have your own place, are you independent from parents? I judge by your chart placements that you're in your mid twenties.

crewlgurl

Banned
thank you Sweat Pea,

yes, the problem with most of the things I probably would be capable of doing is that I can't stick to it, I have a very short attention span, it is horrible.

I am studying right now in my bachelor degree in the social/psychological field, (because, yes, as a cancer through and through my natural nature is just to help people) But I do that sometimes with more sometimes with less passion for it. Sometimes I wonder why am I doing this?? Sitting in the library all day long and reading some boring research is definitely not my passion!! But I just think I will finish this (only half year to go from now) and then see what to do after that...
I just wonder if other people know where they want to be in a few years, what their dreams and plans are...why don't I have some? I have no idea where I am going... is this normal or not? I always read "have a vision" nd stuff like this in some self help books ...I don't have it...

Scorpio90

Hello .. I am basic in astrology and I do not know if this will have to do .. but notice that you have pluto transiting in your house of capricorn (asc) ..

Were you aware of the changes that pluton made when I passed through your ascendant? Supposedly it is a hard transit and it hits, it transforms for that reason it is necessary to take lessons from her .. generally this transit makes us feel desolate, with little sense in life and without direction ..

crewlgurl

Banned
Thanks, Samantha Bean,

that is encouraging to know, really!

And thanks, Scropio90,

you are dead on, it began 2013 when my world fell apart. Everything changed, I changed.
Since then, I am not living anymore, I am just surviving.
I just heard recently that Saturn is transiting the next year my first house which will be probably not much easier...but I still have some hope...
Today I feel very encouraged again, as I got a very popular internship in a children's psychiatry. And I feel it is the right way.At the very least, if I don't do anything else in this world, I want to help people, especially children, with psychic wounds so they can have a better life in their future.