Will this relationship be good?

Kibblerz

So I recentally got out of a bad relationship 2 months back. I have been talking to a new girl who seems pretty cool, and from my glance at our synastry we seem like a very good match. The only thing I'm wondering about with her is if her intellect will be a problem. I've already had to explain a few jokes more than I should've and she doesn't seem the sharpest, and I'm a very intellectual guy. But she seems sweet, loyal, good with children, and pretty fun. I'm wondering if this relationship has potential :) thank you!

astro_66gw_01_03_david_russ_katelynn_howell.44435.63550.jpgastro_621gw_01_03_david_russ_katelynn_howell.44831.10360.jpg
astro_w2gw_01_david_russ.44394.62398.gif
astro_w2gw_03_katelynn_howell.44368.61363.gif

Kibblerz

Any help is appreciated, I just don't want to proceed in this relationship if it looks like me or her are just gonna end up hurt

AJ Astrology

Hi Kibblerz,

So I recentally got out of a bad relationship 2 months back.

And you're already looking to get tied down again so quickly? Why? Probably your retrograde Mercury in H5 ruling H7 and H10.

I have been talking to a new girl who seems pretty cool, and from my glance at our synastry we seem like a very good match.

Why don't you just read her chart since you have her birth time. You both have bowl-shaped charts, it's just that yours runs H6/H12 and hers is H4/H10.

The only thing I'm wondering about with her is if her intellect will be a problem. I've already had to explain a few jokes more than I should've and she doesn't seem the sharpest,

That would be her retrograde Pisces Mercury.

...and I'm a very intellectual guy.

That's H1 Moon trine your retrograde Aries Mercury.

But she seems sweet, loyal, good with children, and pretty fun.

That would be Venus conjunct Saturn in H10. I would worry about her Moon/Mars opposition, since such people have tendencies to commit indiscretions.

You asked if you're compatible, and the answer is no over the long term. You have a Taurus Sun, while she has an Aries Sun. You have a Sagittarius Moon, while she has a Taurus Moon. Your Mercuries are also inconjunct. You have a Taurus Mars, she has a Scorpio Mars.

Kibblerz

Hi Kibblerz,

And you're already looking to get tied down again so quickly? Why? Probably your retrograde Mercury in H5 ruling H7 and H10.

Why don't you just read her chart since you have her birth time. You both have bowl-shaped charts, it's just that yours runs H6/H12 and hers is H4/H10.

That would be her retrograde Pisces Mercury.

That's H1 Moon trine your retrograde Aries Mercury.

That would be Venus conjunct Saturn in H10. I would worry about her Moon/Mars opposition, since such people have tendencies to commit indiscretions.

You asked if you're compatible, and the answer is no over the long term. You have a Taurus Sun, while she has an Aries Sun. You have a Sagittarius Moon, while she has a Taurus Moon. Your Mercuries are also inconjunct. You have a Taurus Mars, she has a Scorpio Mars.

actually her sun is pisces and mine is aries. I don't think the chart generated as accurate as it should've

AJ Astrology

Your Moon at 0 degrees Sagittarius is just separating from a trine with her Pisces Sun at 29 degrees. Technically, that's still a trine, so that would facilitate good rapport between the both of you.

katydid

Why would you be concerned if she was 'good with children?' LOL Aren't you still very young? Are you looking for a wife already?:unsure:

Kibblerz

Why would you be concerned if she was 'good with children?' LOL Aren't you still very young? Are you looking for a wife already?:unsure:

Not really, I do prefer to have hose qualities ina girl because I don't date just to do it. But it's an aspect that just seems ver prevelant with her since she's very family oriented. She's always taking care of her niece and I found the calm and gentle way she handled her even when her niece wasn't listening rather attractive. I prefer people that are gentle and kind in the face of adversity.

Kibblerz

Your Moon at 0 degrees Sagittarius is just separating from a trine with her Pisces Sun at 29 degrees. Technically, that's still a trine, so that would facilitate good rapport between the both of you.

So would you consider us to have a good synastry? I get that her mars moon opposition could lead to indiscretions but I noticed a few other aspects make her rather loyal in her own chart and our synastry. I did try interpreting it myself, though I'm a noob and it was pretty much cookbook astrology. I noticed that our synastry is lacking in that initial magnetic attraction but seems to have potential.

Jadi

Keep in mind that her NN in tightly conjunct the ascendant, she's probably going to have to figure herself out before considering commitment to a relationship.

In regards to her intellect; She has Mercury retrograde, which makes someone very reflective. So she may come across as a bit slow, but doesn't have anything to do with intelligence per se.

Kibblerz

Keep in mind that her NN in tightly conjunct the ascendant, she's probably going to have to figure herself out before considering commitment to a relationship.

In regards to her intellect; She has Mercury retrograde, which makes someone very reflective. So she may come across as a bit slow, but doesn't have anything to do with intelligence per se.

Ahh. She has some severe adhd so idk if that has something to do with mercury retrograde. I know she struggles in school but I'm guessing this is more because her mind can't focus and bounces around a lot. Our synastry from my noob perspective looks great and it wouldn't make sense to look that well if she was truly slow. She's defenitely different than my normal taste in girls, though i does look like from my point of view a lot of the initial attraction aspects that cause that magnetic pull between people isn't there. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

How does she see me?