Will I get a raise?

SagRising77

Hey everyone,

this is my first venture to the horary side. I hope I did this right :/ If not, I know Tikana will come try to beat me.

So anyway, I wanted to start with a simple question to kind of learn how this works more. My question is: Will I get a raise at work this year? My evaluation is in March.

Thanks for the tips and help if you can give them!

Raise.jpg

tikana

Hi

Absofreakinglutely esp if you use modern planets i will poke you with the Devil's fork!

Wheres that thing, by the way?

umm look at L1, L2, thats you Moon, L10 and L11 (11th house is money from the job)

T

Last edited:

SagRising77

haha..I never use modern planets so I hope never to meet the devil's fork :)

I think you must've left it in the last guy or girl's *** who posted a natal chart.

so let's see..
L1 = Mars = 11th house (i didn't know 11th house was money from work, always thought that was 2nd house hmmm)

L2 = Venus or Mercury = both in 10th house

Moon = 12th house -- is the querent always the moon and L1?

L10 = Saturn

L11 = Saturn

Saturn = 8th house

Saturn is squaring the moon, which doesn't sound good. But Venus and Mercury are sextile it looks like.

So I have no idea what this means or what to do from here lol.

tikana

to be honest

i am not seeing a raise

because

saturn rules both the job and money
moon is not connecting with saturn
neither does L1

even if you take venus to rule money
you still have a problem merc does not perfect with venus because it goes retro soon after

update on this pl
T

Arena

Ok, let me try this one.
When will you know the answer by the way? Will you ask for a raise soon? Have you been long in that job?

I see a picture of you changing and maybe even that your job moves abroad.

Let me start by telling you I use sidereal whole sign houses.

L1 & L10 is Jupiter in exaltation in Cancer in 5th. (Does your job involve some speculation with money or is there a connection with the 5th house, children, creative job or entertainment?). I think the exaltation here means that you are doing good at your job and you enjoy it.

L2 is Mars and L11 is Saturn.

So does Jupiter make some kind of connection with money lords?

Well yes, Jupiter makes an opposition to Mars in 11th house and is moving out of a square to Saturn in 9th house. So I do not think you will get a raise, although you might ask for it.

The Moon is in 12th house of losses and dissapointments or delays/frustrations. Not a good placement for the Moon.

BUT I think I can allow myself to say there are changes in the air for you. Uranus is in first house and Saturn is in 9th house ... maybe you are about to change jobs. Does your job involve travel or education? or might it be a possibility to relocate?

I think the changes will occur in about 4 months maybe.

SagRising77

Ok, let me try this one.
When will you know the answer by the way? Will you ask for a raise soon? Have you been long in that job?

I see a picture of you changing and maybe even that your job moves abroad.

Let me start by telling you I use sidereal whole sign houses.

L1 & L10 is Jupiter in exaltation in Cancer in 5th. (Does your job involve some speculation with money or is there a connection with the 5th house, children, creative job or entertainment?). I think the exaltation here means that you are doing good at your job and you enjoy it.

L2 is Mars and L11 is Saturn.

So does Jupiter make some kind of connection with money lords?

Well yes, Jupiter makes an opposition to Mars in 11th house and is moving out of a square to Saturn in 9th house. So I do not think you will get a raise, although you might ask for it.

The Moon is in 12th house of losses and dissapointments or delays/frustrations. Not a good placement for the Moon.

BUT I think I can allow myself to say there are changes in the air for you. Uranus is in first house and Saturn is in 9th house ... maybe you are about to change jobs. Does your job involve travel or education? or might it be a possibility to relocate?

I think the changes will occur in about 4 months maybe.

Thank you for you time, Arena :)

I do indeed work in a creative field. I am a graphic designer for a real estate company. I would say I am good at what I do and I am appreciated. I wouldn't say I particularly enjoy it. There are some days that are better than others of course. I've been here for almost 4 years.

I do feel like the money aspect of my job is frustrating. I do not think I'm paid what I'm worth here. I have looked casually for a while for other job opportunities with no luck.

My current job does not involve travel or education, but it would be nice to travel for work--though it's not a high possibility where I am now. Maybe I will find something! If I do I will let you know :)

The answer to this question will be known around mid-March so I will update on that one for sure.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

SagRising77

Update:

My evaluation was supposed to be in March but with a lot of stuff going on at work, my boss hadn't gotten around to it til last week.

Yall were right--I didn't get a raise--YET. She spoke to me and we talked about the problems going on. She wants to wait 2 months to see if things shape up. I am totally pissed about this because most of the problems lie in other peoples' hands (i.e. waiting for responses = time delays, not my fault but we discussed it so hopefully she understands now..communication is a major issue here)

Maybe in 2 months I'll get one. hmph.
In the mean time I have applied and interviewed at various places with no luck, so I'll update this more when anything changes. Thanks yall!