The natal chart all interpretations welcome

ElenaJ

Seriously?? You think from my natal it’s in my destiny and be good for me?

Wouldn’t Chiron affect it?

Your Part of Fortune is in 5th of entertainment, drama, creativity.
Ascendent ruler venus in sagittarius (singing?), sextiles Jupiter on ascendent as well as Saturn, ruler of the 5th.
Mercury is also conjunct Neptune, symbol of films and acting.
There are so many areas in the industry, so many possibilities, it may be acting or other, but it is definitely your field.

I wouldn't let Chiron worry me.

Hkk

Account Closed
Your Part of Fortune is in 5th of entertainment, drama, creativity.
Ascendent ruler venus in sagittarius (singing?), sextiles Jupiter on ascendent as well as Saturn, ruler of the 5th.
Mercury is also conjunct Neptune, symbol of films and acting.
There are so many areas in the industry, so many possibilities, it may be acting or other, but it is definitely your field.

I wouldn't let Chiron worry me.

Sounds good to me 😊

It’s such a massive industry and not easy to get in but I can try

Hkk

Account Closed
Cap Suns are good at using the Power of Negative Thinking.
Also, they can see all the obstacles beforehand, so they aren't usually caught by surprise.

That too is true. I tend to over think and see obstacles before they could happen and most the time it doesn’t but when it does I think I’m glad u thought it thru and when it doesn’t I think I’ve wasted all that time planning, strategising, and calculating!

Hkk

Account Closed
Your mars square Pluto in libra/capricorn is caught up in the current transit of heavy planets in Capricorn.
Effecting your income, your home, and by opposition your midheaven/career.
In your house of work in the sense of a job, the 6th, you have Neptune.
With moon ruling midheaven, conjunct north node, this is the direction you should follow.
Cancer and moon are caring and nurturing, also attached to the past, nostalgic.
Trine neptune, moon and NN in Leo, are you interested in films in any way, entertainment, maybe classics?

One thing I missed. Pluto square mars affecting the Capricorn stellium transits right now which are affecting income etc. What does this mean for me?

ElenaJ

Challenging times, but opportunities.
It is also where your self of self worth lies, so you will have a chance to build up your self esteem, by being challenged by upcoming events and conflicts that you will have to face and resolve.

Hkk

Account Closed
Challenging times, but opportunities.
It is also where your self of self worth lies, so you will have a chance to build up your self esteem, by being challenged by upcoming events and conflicts that you will have to face and resolve.

Omg have had enough of these challenges. Under 3 years of them and if we count the Saturn return and onwards 10 years of them.

This corona virus outbreak it is gonna affect life right now. Work home etc

ElenaJ

Omg have had enough of these challenges. Under 3 years of them and if we count the Saturn return and onwards 10 years of them.

This corona virus outbreak it is gonna affect life right now. Work home etc

If you've already resolved the conflicts presented, then nothing major will happen, but if you have been put into situations in the past calling you to rework your thinking, and you didn't do it, then this time the universe will insist you pay!

Hkk

Account Closed
If you've already resolved the conflicts presented, then nothing major will happen, but if you have been put into situations in the past calling you to rework your thinking, and you didn't do it, then this time the universe will insist you pay!

I think I’ve already paid and still paying lol! If I don’t laugh, I will cry so will keep smiling and keep doing!
Hopefully next year this will all calm down

Hkk

Account Closed
Looking at my chart, I only have moon In leo at top of my chart. Everything is at the bottom half.

When you look at entertainment, fame etc and look at celebrity charts, they all seem to have a lot at the top of the chart.

Can I still be in entertainment, with a lot at the bottom of my chart?

Hkk

Account Closed
It would be great to see others insights to my chart regarding career prospects.

You may see something different or the same and would be good to know 😊

Chrysalis

Regarding career prospects, you've got Mc ruler moon in your 11th house, in Leo, so a career that puts you in the spotlight and gives you some kind of recognition rather than you being in the background, within a group setting.

Your moon is square Uranus, so you could have jobs that come and go, you don't trust that a job will stay with you for the long run. you could get itchy feet and can never settle in the same profession, as in you get a job its all going well but then you get bored. You can be quite rebellious in your job, you don't like being told what to do and would prefer to work alone. Maybe you are perceived as being strange in some kind of way withing your groups.

Also because moon is in your 11th house and square Uranus, I see that you may feel like you don't fit in within a group setting, you feel out of place and that you are not part of a team like everyone else and feel quite detached from others as if they don't understand you.