Capricorn darkest sign?

Whoam1

Can you expound on that?

I read something intresting on Pluto. This person described it's color as a bright white blinding almost. How coukd something so dark something associated with death by many people, have a light color? Simpliy because it also has to deal with not only death but life, so existence in general. We have darkness because we have light. We need to see the stars and without the dark that is not possible. That's also why I don't consider dark evil, because it is necessary in order to see the lighter things in the world.

We can't all be light, many of us are a mix of both light and dark. I'm just not hesitant to admit it or it's importance.

Lykanized

I read something intresting on Pluto. This person described it's color as a bright white blinding almost. How coukd something so dark something associated with death by many people, have a light color? Simpliy because it also has to deal with not only death but life, so existence in general. We have darkness because we have light. We need to see the stars and without the dark that is not possible. That's also why I don't consider dark evil, because it is necessary in order to see the lighter things in the world.

We can't all be light, many of us are a mix of both light and dark. I'm just not hesitant to admit it or it's importance.
No I agree with you. Darkness is necessary. Can't have light without dark, life without death. All is connected. Every opposing force. You may be interested in nonduality

However I wonder if you idealize some signs and planets which would prevent you from seeing nonidealistic, ugly truths which are what really make astrology worthwhile. Really I'm beginning to see just how Neptunian you are. Neptune can idealize like that. I'm an idealist too and Neptune hard aspects my Mercury which can be a *****. And it's good..artistic, romantic, creative, imaginative, but you also have to learn boundaries with idealism in order to see what really is in yourself or in something outside of you

Whoam1

No I agree with you. Darkness is necessary. Can't have light without dark, life without death. All is connected. Every opposing force. You may be interested in nonduality

However I wonder if you idealize some signs and planets which would prevent you from seeing nonidealistic, ugly truths which are what really make astrology worthwhile. Really I'm beginning to see just how Neptunian you are. Neptune can idealize like that. I'm an idealist too and Neptune hard aspects my Mercury which can be a *****. And it's good..artistic, romantic, creative, imaginative, but you also have to learn boundaries with idealism in order to see what really is in yourself or in something outside of you

My mars and Jupiter aspect my mercury rising [with merc in Scorpio]. I have to watch my tounge I can gently mind **** people or I can carve them up. My chart is either very Neptunian or not at all, it's hard to measure bc it's unaspected.

david starling

My mars and Jupiter aspect my mercury rising [with merc in Scorpio]. I have to watch my tounge I can gently mind **** people or I can carve them up. My chart is either very Neptunian or not at all, it's hard to measure bc it's unaspected.

Gnostic beliefs might be helpful. The basic premise is, that we're Spiritual creatures of Light, trapped in a Materialistic world of Darkness.

Lykanized

Try having Pluto in Scorpio 3rd house

You have Neptune in your first house, it's gonna have a big impact on you regardless and I can see it playing out A LOT. Especially with how you can't settle down astrologically. Dat 1st house Neptune

Whoam1

Try having Pluto in Scorpio 3rd house

You have Neptune in your first house, it's gonna have a big impact on you regardless and I can see it playing out A LOT. Especially with how you can't settle down astrologically. Dat 1st house Neptune

My Scorpio Pluto is in the 12th...

Lykanized

Mines Conj Pluto at 11th degree. Oh i found out that Jupiter/Neptune midpoint is opposed my moon with a 4.09 orb. Idk if that means anything though.

I myself am liberal with orbs, but most people would say 4 degrees is too wide. The same degrees used for parallels/contras are generally used for midpoint aspects

Whoam1

I myself am liberal with orbs, but most people would say 4 degrees is too wide. The same degrees used for parallels/contras are generally used for midpoint aspects

I actualy agree with u that it's too wide.
I have a 2 degree Neptune/Pluto=Sun.

Lykanized

I actualy agree with u that it's too wide.
I have a 2 degree Neptune/Pluto=Sun.
Tbh, I need to explore midpoints still. I have some myself that I think are important. Sun/Mars midpoint is near Chiron. But I wouldn't be so hasty to draw conclusions even tho that sounds like fiery death

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I'm darker than every Scorpio I've met. I do have Scorpio Pluto and angular Scorpio mercury but that's all.

I knew it! This thread can only come from a heavy cap emphasis, trying to usurp Scorpio's throne. :smile::tongue:

Assuming you have a stellium, do you find yourself fitting the traditional interpretations of Cap?

Lykanized

I'm not sure where all these stereotypes comes from anyway. I've met quite a lot of Scorpios and rarely do they seem particularly 'dark'. In fact I've met many Scorpios who have trouble facing the darkness. I can't speak for Capricorns since I have no Capricorn suns I've ever been close to, but I'd suspect it's much the same deal