Capricorn darkest sign?

conspiracy theorist

Yet we measure it as such. Yes, I'm
18, but I've raised two kids for at least half of my life. That's say 9 years. Age should be measured in tangible experience rather than therotical numbers.

You mention this a lot. Define what you mean by raising children.

conspiracy theorist

Did you provide them with housing? Did you send them to school? Did you pay their bills? You sounded like you did a lot of baby sitting/fraternal caring, which is important, but that doesn't sound to me like you were their parent. An older brother could easily do all of that without having to embellish the story with calling it parenting.

Whoam1

Our parents were high, yes I got the food, from the food bank. Yes I saw them yo school, woke them up, told um to get ready, we all had to walk, exceot my lil bro who rode the bus (a neighbour helped seem him on as she did all the youngin in the street). Bills weren't paid on time we hardly had any oil or gas and evnutaly were so behind on rent we got evicted.

Whoam1

Scorpio isn't even close to Capricorn.

I have a mercury rising with my A.C. just in sag and merc at the end of Scorpio. I also have a generational Pluto in Scorpio and a Mars in Capricorn. I've noted that Saturn is darker than Mars and Pluto [although Mars and Saturn Make up Capricorn and Mars and Uranus (maybe Pluto) make up Scorpio].

Reoccurring is a freedom motif found in Scorpio and a wild motif found in Capricorn. Pluto itself is autheticty.

I think some of the Saturn side of Libra runs into what people consider Scorpio. Red flowing dress, candle lit mansion, sleeping around to have political power I'm seeing is Libra. Scorpio is converse and skate boards, tagging stuff with spray paint, and having sex bc they like it no5 bc it serves an agenda.

AppLeo

I don’t even know why this is a question. How dark a sign is really doesn’t mean anything and there’s nothing in astrology that talks about signs being light or dark. It’s a matter of opinion, which makes the debate a waste of time.

Lykanized

I don’t even know why this is a question. How dark a sign is really doesn’t mean anything and there’s nothing in astrology that talks about signs being light or dark.
I agree. It'd be more relevant to talk about the darkness each sign might experience but otherwise the question is so broad...Every sign has the potentiality to bring in both 'darkness'and 'light' but it matters more how and why and how that benefits people in selfexploration

Whoam1

Sorry my Scorpio mercury is impulsive and just asks too many questions. I just had my chart rectified and it seems the A.C. is .27 away from mercury, making it my only angular planet [Sun and Jupiter are close however].

Cold Fusion

I don’t even know why this is a question. How dark a sign is really doesn’t mean anything and there’s nothing in astrology that talks about signs being light or dark. It’s a matter of opinion, which makes the debate a waste of time.

Just think, the darkest and coldest day is on the winter solstice. It has to mess with their minds.

Whoam1

Scorpio takes place during Halloween.

Time that is set aside to remember the dead, the, saints, and the lost children. Halloween dressing up, that stuffs shallow. Maybe Scorpio is just misunderstood. My mercury in Scorpio is angular, in fact .27 away from the A.C. it also is in a partile sextile to exalted Mars, doubling the scorponic energy acting on it. Aggressive, vulgar, edgy, raunchy, curious, creative, blunt, and opinionated.

But it isn't murderous [volatile and violent yes]

But it is Pluto Moon that gasses the house and burns it down. Show me the correlation between Pluto and Scorpio I'm eyes wide open, but I think it's a fantasy.

Lykanized

Time that is set aside to remember the dead, the, saints, and the lost children. Halloween dressing up, that stuffs shallow. Maybe Scorpio is just misunderstood. My mercury in Scorpio is angular, in fact .27 away from the A.C. it also is in a partile sextile to exalted Mars, doubling the scorponic energy acting on it. Aggressive, vulgar, edgy, raunchy, curious, creative, blunt, and opinionated.

But it isn't murderous [volatile and violent yes]

But it is Pluto Moon that gasses the house and burns it down. Show me the correlation between Pluto and Scorpio I'm eyes wide open, but I think it's a fantasy.
This is all egodriven nonsense tbh. You want to understand yourself, right?