View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2021, 09:24 AM

Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

Happy Birthday President Trump

Your Solar Return MC falls in your 10th H - a year of great accomplishment ahead.

Once you return to your rightful place as POTUS in an election you won in an landslide, you will start working those 18 hr days ...shown with the Mars/Pluto opposition.
Try to rest more & drink lots of water with that Sun/Neptune.
Ignore the haters and the propaganda. They are always going to lie about you....but remember that nobody watches them anymore except for the biden sheep.

Looks like many of them will be out of business soon as their ratings plummet!

You have the lions on your side and nothing or no-one can stop you from MAGA!

There's a lot of love coming your way. You were right about everything and when the people realize they were lied to daily by the corrupt media, lying Big Tech & dirty Dems, you will have even more respect.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

I think its great to have a US President part of the club and very willing to cooperate, said French President Emmanuel Macron.

This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense.

They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!

The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (06-14-2021)