what are his feelings for me

spiritwoman

Well, I was seeing this men for some time, but I am not sure if he is that into me anymore, so I want to know if he is worth putting the effort. He sometimes runs hot and cold but we are also very connected, but when I seek clarification, he keeps reassuring me that he still likes me. I do like him, but my intuition is telling me he might not be that much into me and is having second thoughts. I am a bit insecure as a women, and I am prone to ending relationships when I feel I am on the demanding side....
I have met another men, so I am thinking about whether to keep this relationship or move on

I see our significators in detriment of each other but moon, also ruling his 5th house is about to sextile his significator so should I give it a chance?

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.30552.100153.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.30552.100153.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 63

Chrysalis

He doesn't seem that bothered, he's only receiving you by face/detriment, this is just a he knows your there but your not a huge factor in his life. Merc opposes jup at 20 degrees, this would most likely be the cutting of ties and moving on.

Neptune on the Dc square both significators is not good, as its muddying things even more, you don't know where you stand, he could be seeing someone else too, lack of clarity, not being truthful with each other.

If i was you i'd actually tell him that your now talking to another guy too, if he really likes you this will make him put more effort in, as he now knows he has competition.
You've made the huge mistake of "seeking validation" from him, never ask a guy if he's still into you, your coming across as needy and insecure doing this.

From now on don't txt him or call him, wait till he reaches out to you. When/if he does reach out to you, make sure you let him know you've also now met someone else. Just because you've met this other guy now, you don't need to cut this one off keep him there on the sideline.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I wouldn't ask him for reassurance at all.

Astrologically, I see his L3 ruler trine his L11 ruler (Venus / Saturn) and feel he hopes this will end, but being he's Pisces DSC he is kind and doesn't have the nobility to do it himself.

Maybe you guys are meant to be just friends? Moon in Aquarius, both hot & cold -and- Saturn influenced.

You are also moving away from being combust under the Sun, so I'm assuming you really liked him a little while ago and now that's the reconsidering stage.

Venus is also heading towards Uranus I think which supports parting ways. But none of this has to be negative. If you don't feel he's into you and you have another man you like then that's what it is. You can still be friends.

rafaella

Well, I was seeing this men for some time, but I am not sure if he is that into me anymore, so I want to know if he is worth putting the effort. He sometimes runs hot and cold but we are also very connected, but when I seek clarification, he keeps reassuring me that he still likes me. I do like him, but my intuition is telling me he might not be that much into me and is having second thoughts. I am a bit insecure as a women, and I am prone to ending relationships when I feel I am on the demanding side....
I have met another men, so I am thinking about whether to keep this relationship or move on

I see our significators in detriment of each other but moon, also ruling his 5th house is about to sextile his significator so should I give it a chance?

Thanks

I think he has mainly a sexual interest in you, Jup here is in detriment of Mercury and rx, so he sees things negatively and is a bit uncertain about it all. I am not seeing him caring for you as one should in a relationship.

I think pattern of hot and cold will continue.

spiritwoman

Hmmm, he is not the noble type of person, but very direct and straightforward. I am thinking about taking a break from seeing him and think though the whole situation and reconsider being further involved if it appears he is not into me....
Not sure about being friends either, the attraction is strong.
I just hope all will not end up in another painful episode for me

ElenaJ

Chiron in the 7th shows you will feel pain if you continue with him.
There is no indication he is interested, you separating from sun, you were really into him.
Between mercury/jupiter/neptune there are no positive aspects, and Neptune on the descendent shows he is a little deceptive and confused, probably evasive hoping you will find a way out.
Saturn/pluto are on the cusp of the 5th, not good for a love affair.
Just take a break from him, no need necessarily to end it officially, but start seeing the new man in your life.

ElenaJ

His position is more like the one who says "Beam me up Scotty!".
Don't say anything unless he asks. Just wander off and fade away. If he's interested he will follow up.

ElenaJ

Where are you picking this up from?
No one that I'm reading here says he is suffocating, or not ready to end.
You, mercury are disconnected from the relationship, approaching a square with Neptune without any mutual reception, no connection between the two of you, marked by some illusion and confusion.
Your comment has shades of martyrdom. Do you feel that you are suffocating him?
You know, not every two people who meet up are necessarily meant to continue together. And that's just because it is that way, not because they are in themselves faulty.

spiritwoman

Where are you picking this up from?
No one that I'm reading here says he is suffocating, or not ready to end.
You, mercury are disconnected from the relationship, approaching a square with Neptune without any mutual reception, no connection between the two of you, marked by some illusion and confusion.
Your comment has shades of martyrdom. Do you feel that you are suffocating him?
You know, not every two people who meet up are necessarily meant to continue together. And that's just because it is that way, not because they are in themselves faulty.

Got it. Thanks