Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Cary2

Banned
If Trump and Melania ARE faking having the virus, then it's a strategic move designed to help his campaign in some inscrutable way.

That would mean he willingly gave up his aura of complete invincibility, which has been so important to his followers. Although....they would be mightily impressed when he appeared to have fought it off and recovered so quickly.

Maybe he's counting on a "sympathy vote" from those outside his base, that he wouldn't otherwise have gotten.

The b****rd! Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Hitler, Hitler, Hitler. Evil, evil, evil. Racist, racist, racist. Fake, fake, fake. What an evil conspiracy!

david starling

They do as they wish as they treat the president. When they suggested oxygen, Trump declined saying he had no breathing problem.

They're having trouble keeping their fake story straight. His doctors ALL reported that he received oxygen therapy last Friday. Now it's being embellished to make him appear even tougher!

Cary2

Banned
I've known from the beginning, when Trump first came to my attention during the 2016 election campaign, that he was a nihilist. And, there are a lot nihilistic people in the world who see him as their leader.

Well, nihilistic people are spared having to grieve for the dead. Maybe they would care TOO much, otherwise, so it's a defense mechanism.

Nihilistic? Are you sure? Such a campaigner, such an advocate, such a thorn in the side of those who disagree with him. Nihilistic? You've got a list of smears and insults that you pull out and use to smear those who disagree. You don't care if there is a shred of truth to it. That is more nihilistic. Backing a deplorable ticket like Biden/Harris is nihilistic. Feeling superior based on your extreme hatred of Trump sounds nihilistic to me.

david starling

Nihilistic? Are you sure? Such a campaigner, such an advocate, such a thorn in the side of those who disagree with him. Nihilistic? You've got a list of smears and insults that you pull out and use to smear those who disagree. You don't care if there is a shred of truth to it. That is more nihilistic. Backing a deplorable ticket like Biden/Harris is nihilistic. Feeling superior based on your extreme hatred of Trump sounds nihilistic to me.

No, he really is a nihilist. Not all of his supporters are nihilistic, though many of them are. It's not an insult, it's an accurate description.

Cary2

Banned
I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?

So much concern for children? Their parents were of two catagories. They either dragged their children along as a ploy against American law and enforcement of that law, or they were rented to strangers to pose as offspring in an attempt to delude border authorities. No mention is made of the irresponsible parents who brought their family to this. No mention is made of the mass assault on the American border using children whenever possible despite the cost to those children.

When Aquarius2000 was faced with the fact that Obama built the cages and started the practice, he quickly changed his tune to Protector of Obama rather than Protector of The Children. Such is virtue signaling. I have many, many years experience with the Left.

david starling

So much concern for children? Their parents were of two catagories. They either dragged their children along as a ploy against American law and enforcement of that law, or they were rented to strangers to pose as offspring in an attempt to delude border authorities. No mention is made of the irresponsible parents who brought their family to this. No mention is made of the mass assault on the American border using children whenever possible despite the cost to those children.

When Aquarius2000 was faced with the fact that Obama built the cages and started the practice, he quickly changed his tune to Protector of Obama rather than Protector of The Children. Such is virtue signaling. I have many, many years experience with the Left.

Obama didn't separate children from their families. Some children arrived alone, without their families.

Cary2

Banned
Here's the gist of Trump's message to America:

•DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH COVID-19, it's REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

•HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM COVID-19 is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, since there are so many OTHER causes of death.

•He is THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TRUMP, who easily CONQUERED COVID-19. HE IS INVINCIBLE. Let his followers REJOICE, and his enemies DESPAIR!

Are you sure? It sounds like nervous gloating to me.

david starling

Trump has doubled down on discouraging mask wearing and social distancing by proclaiming Covid-19 is "nothing to be afraid of"! If he'd actually experienced the Virus himself, I really doubt that would have been the case, especially because of all the medical procedures he allegedly went through. Notice the doctors couldn't keep the story straight about when he contracted it and what his condition was from one day to the next.

leomoon

Ref: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I think the nastier people among us happen to live the longest in a random poll. I don't know why that is, but it seems to.

But no, I don't think he'll live too much longer, but long enough to make our lives more miserable.

After he had the helicopter deposit him back at the WH this afternoon, he took off his mask to gloat. Of course most don't know when he says, "Don't worry about CVD19 and don't let it affect your lives" that he made anywhere from 70-100,000 dollars just in 2017 alone (before the Regenron cocktail was seen as a boost in Covid patients but it's not easy to get either as its still in trial stages) He had no problem getting double doses of it each day AND making a hundred thousand in 2017 on it. Wonder if he replicated his portfolio's stock in 2018 or 2019? Bet he did or MORE.

But the rest of you can just see your loved ones or yourself suffer and die alone if you enter the hospital at his age because it's unlikely you'll receive the special dispensation he did for this cocktail drug.

Oh, and btw, he doesn't care if you do drop dead or if your parents precede you.

I hear the seniors in tRump are beginning to finally wake up as they watch their loved ones and friends dying one by one alone as described.
They turned to Biden to save them. Even when you have lots of money as they may and believe he'll get you more you still need to live to enjoy it. With tRump your odds are far less likely then with Biden.