Will I work in place X?

TamaraL

I am trying to approach a place and send them my cv. There are no formal job openings. It's an impromptu thing because I like the art they choose to exhibit in their space. (I need the job experience because I am serious about this field and I want to learn)

Querent-Mars looks really weak in the 4rth House- Pisces.
The Sun rules the 10th house-Quesited...
Sun squares Mars=No

Even if its a no, is there any other hint in the chart, suggesting something positive in the future? I will also approach other places. I feel confident and mentally strong for this position. I want to risk and create an opportunity for myself by providing value for their institution. At the same time communication (via an email) is not my strong suit. Thank you all in advance.
Best,

T.

Attachments

• Work in a gallery.jpg
    Work in a gallery.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

I am trying to approach a place and send them my cv. There are no formal job openings. It's an impromptu thing because I like the art they choose to exhibit in their space. (I need the job experience because I am serious about this field and I want to learn)

Sun squares Mars=No

Even if its a no, is there any other hint in the chart, suggesting something positive in the future? I will also approach other places. I feel confident and mentally strong for this position. I want to risk and create an opportunity for myself by providing value for their institution. At the same time communication (via an email) is not my strong suit. Thank you all in advance.
Best,

T.

Sun squares Mars=No
hi Tamaral!!

Mars looks really weak in the 4rth House- Pisces.
Mars =you, is not weak. Its in its triplicity and also is in angular house but including sign :)pisces:), show us that you are quite cramped and not comfortable to move. Also this Mars ruled by this strong Jupiter (the great benefector).

Sun squares Mars=No
This is a past aspect :)square:), shows past activities not the future.
Also if we had an upcoming aspect, even with a :square: does not mean a no for the answer. This is for generally learning.

Now, can you upload your chart in regio system house please!!!
i can not do it my shelf because i do not have the detail data

TamaraL

hi Tamaral!!

Mars =you, is not weak. Its in its triplicity and also is in angular house but including sign :)pisces:), show us that you are quite cramped and not comfortable to move. Also this Mars ruled by this strong Jupiter (the great benefector).

This is a past aspect :)square:), shows past activities not the future.
Also if we had an upcoming aspect, even with a :square: does not mean a no for the answer. This is for generally learning.

Now, can you upload your chart in regio system house please!!!
i can not do it my shelf because i do not have the detail data

Hello Sunrise! I am uploading here the regio-system map...Thank you!

Attachments

• Gallery in Regiomontanus.jpg
    Gallery in Regiomontanus.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 23

Sunrise

Hello Sunrise! I am uploading here the regio-system map...Thank you!
thank you Tamaral!!!

At the same time communication (via an email) is not my strong suit.
Yes, the truth is that Mars is in a mute sign and also in the fall and weakness of Mercury (the natural planet of the text messages, the communication, etc.).

Even if its a no, is there any other hint in the chart, suggesting something positive in the future? I will also approach other places.
On the other hand, however, I see that there may be some chance that I still do not know if you will be happy. Hermes is the Governor of your 10th house (including ) and here we have the Part. Hermes here has just in its weakness that shows us that the opportunities (sextile) that come from your professional (Mercury - including) are not appropriate or not fit for you (Mars in Mercury's fall - detriment).

TamaraL

thank you Tamaral!!!

Yes, the truth is that Mars is in a mute sign and also in the fall and weakness of Mercury (the natural planet of the text messages, the communication, etc.).

On the other hand, however, I see that there may be some chance that I still do not know if you will be happy. Hermes is the Governor of your 10th house (including ) and here we have the Part. Hermes here has just in its weakness that shows us that the opportunities (sextile) that come from your professional (Mercury - including) are not appropriate or not fit for you (Mars in Mercury's fall - detriment).

First of all, thank you for your feedback Sunrise. Honestly, I am not good at texting, approaching people via mail. I enjoy meeting people via seminars though...
I studied what was fit for me. (Theater studies & Fine Art- culminated in a MFA in Directing) The normal thing would be to found my own theatre company and continue with my artistic practice. However, I recently chose to search curating jobs in galleries since I could not find my "tribe", my team or collaborators if you like. In other words, I know what I want to do, but I don't know how to do it. This could be my biggest mistake...or it could lead me to something great....

Last edited:

Sunrise

First of all, thank you for your feedback Sunrise. Honestly, I am not good at texting, approaching people via mail. I enjoy meeting people via seminars though...
I studied what was fit for me. (Theater studies & Fine Art- culminated in a MFA in Directing) The normal thing would be to found my own theatre company and continue with my artistic practice. However, I recently chose to search curating jobs in galleries since I could not find my "tribe", my team or collaborators if you like. In other words, I know what I want to do, but I don't know how to do it. This could be my biggest mistake...or it could lead me to something great....
I recently chose to search curating jobs in galleries since I could not find my "tribe", my team or collaborators if you like. In other words, I know what I want to do, but I don't know how to do it. This could be my biggest mistake...or it could lead me to something great....
you are just fine!!!
my dear Tamaral,
you will surely find what you want and you will definitely be in a much better position for you. Mars when he changes his position - in :aries: (for now from there - :pisces: - will be able to give inspiration and vision = :pisces::neptune:) but it is a sign that is not externalized.

But when this Mars comes into its own sign it will be in a much better position to achieve what it wants. Do not forget that :mars: is the ruler of your 5th house = :aries: (of entertainment, art, creativity, etc., all that we like and delight in).

:mars: (5th) and Scorpio (Asc) are two different signs with totally different needs but also behaviors and qualities, but they have something in common, perseverance, stability, and action to achieve what they want, and of course here their common governor is Aris. It is not at all accidental. And you as Aris are here in your triplicity.

All this will be better in the future. For now do what you do, do your research, deal with the activities in your industry, engage with people who are related to such topics because in the future, surely all of this will be useful to you.

good luck my friend and i wish you a happy new year!!

TamaraL

you are just fine!!!
my dear Tamaral,
you will surely find what you want and you will definitely be in a much better position for you. Mars when he changes his position - in :aries: (for now from there - :pisces: - will be able to give inspiration and vision = :pisces::neptune:) but it is a sign that is not externalized.

But when this Mars comes into its own sign it will be in a much better position to achieve what it wants. Do not forget that :mars: is the ruler of your 5th house = :aries: (of entertainment, art, creativity, etc., all that we like and delight in).

:mars: (5th) and Scorpio (Asc) are two different signs with totally different needs but also behaviors and qualities, but they have something in common, perseverance, stability, and action to achieve what they want, and of course here their common governor is Aris. It is not at all accidental. And you as Aris are here in your triplicity.

All this will be better in the future. For now do what you do, do your research, deal with the activities in your industry, engage with people who are related to such topics because in the future, surely all of this will be useful to you.

good luck my friend and i wish you a happy new year!!

Thank you dear Sunrise & I wish you too a happy new year & happy holidays!x