Elective surgery in less than two days - success or complication indicators?

Lorin

Still a novice. Still learning. Surgery is vasectomy, so understandably nervous about potential complications. I've read way too much about post vasectomy pain syndrome and how long it can last. .

Scheduled for 10/30 at 10:30am. Here are the things that seem favorable - moon is waning, which I read is good. Mars will not yet have gone retrograde (about two weeks later). Mars is conjunct my Mercury, which I think is good? Or maybe it's supposed to be more the other way around . . .

Known bad: moon is void-of course. Enough good aspects to balance this out? And there is this:
The void-of-course Moon has some caveats, naturally. William Lilly said in Christian Astrology that the Moon can not be considered to be truly void when it is in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius or Pisces. His exact words are that in these signs (the Moon’s Rulership, Exaltation, and the two signs ruled by Jupiter), the Moon “performeth somewhat.” J. Lee Lehman has worked with these void Moons and in her experience, while events didn’t unfold in the way that she would have expected them to (or indeed, in the way that they would have normally occurred), the outcomes were consistently very favorable.

I'm including my regular transit chart and grid, as well as my progressed chart and grid. Birth data: 11/22/76 10:45pm Memphis TN.

If this were you, would you have the surgery?

Transit wheel (inner natal):
307ximh.jpg

Grid:
2nti81g.jpg

Progressed wheel (inner natal):
2nw1m5y.jpg

Progressed Grid:
1z34itl.jpg

Last edited: