Indicators of self in the horary chart

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
If you cast a chart asking a general question about oneself, do you look at the relationship of the ruler of the 1st and the moon? The question/thought was not in reference to career, relationship, money, friends.....no specific area of concern. It was simply a question about change, something that might be changing soon, that will impact my life in a major way (a gut feeling). The moon (12th house Cancer) is applying to an opposition to the sun (ruler of 1st in 6th house Capricorn) with an orb of less than 2 degrees.
I've read mixed comments about the opposition aspect in horary. I'm not sure if this means there is some change approaching relating to the dynamics of the 6th/12th houses, or the question is too general.
I can post a chart, but I wasn't sure what section of the horary threads would be appropriate.
Any assistance/comments are appreciated!!! :sideways:

dr. farr

In Ankara horary one would look at the relationship of the lord of the 1st house with all of the planets in the chart, to obtain a picture of the general (non=specific) situation; then one would also do the same with the Moon and all the planets (as querent co-significator) for additional information about the general situation.