Why am i deeply attracted to him??

ssyx2005

We all know that love is blind, but i just couldnt understand why does he fits the ideal "cup of my tea" so well??? :love:

Can fellow astrologers tell me why by looking just at my chart?? :bandit:

I do not have his chart and all i can do is to provide his personality descriptions:

He is polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work, smart/witty, gd communication skill, friendly, likes to chat with people, intellectual sense of humour,
His emotions are straight forward; comes and goes easily just like mine (moon in aries)

Sorry, I tried really hard but i cant think of any negative traits of him other than he likes to scold vulgarities and who don??? :tongue:

ok my chart below, pls help me thanks a lot!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_2ast_01_rita_soh.31321.24179.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_rita_soh.31321.24179.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 44

Lion o ness

If your looking for an astrology answer, the synastry chart is what someone would look at to show why your are attracted to him..

I would look for Venus/mars connections and or Venus/Uranus ..

Do you at least know his DOB and place of birth you can still do a chart.. Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..

ssyx2005

i wish i knew but unfortunately nope.. i do not even know his sun sign.. i dont know how to ask his d.o.b.. i cant just ask him directly "hey! what is yr d.o.b?" he will sure question me back then i will be speechless...:pinched:

Lion o ness

i wish i knew but unfortunately nope.. i do not even know his sun sign.. i dont know how to ask his d.o.b.. i cant just ask him directly "hey! what is yr d.o.b?" he will sure question me back then i will be speechless...:pinched:

Well asking someone there dob is common... Usually doesnt phase anyone... You can ask if he was originally born "here" or grew up here.. Where ever here is ..

Asking someone for the time is the tricky part... lol... thats when they think your nuts... ha ha ha....

ridethewave

He is polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work, smart/witty, gd communication skill, friendly, likes to chat with people, intellectual sense of humour,

Hi, I would like to answer this in hopefully a simple fashion. The answer why you are attracted to him does lie within yourself (if you can't get his birth details). Step 1 Mars in your chart indicating the kind of man you will be drawn to " polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work" - these are traits of Mars in Virgo. Step 2 looking to the 7th house cusp Gemini is on it. That means you will find partners who talk and communicate to be more attractive to you . With the ceres in gemini you really need your partner/man to communicate to you with mental stimulation and being talked to. For you the conversation is the relationship most definitely.

On another point (back to Step 1), look at the aspects in yourself, when he is embodying the mars in virgo in your chart note the trine aspects to your Uranus/Saturn/Vesta/Pluto stellium starting in the first and spilling over to the second house - the good vibration you are feeling is literally sending shivers down your spine.

Of course this tells you why he is your cup of tea however when you get his birthchart it'll tell you exactly what brand and flavour he is. Happy hunting. :biggrin:

ssyx2005

Hi, I would like to answer this in hopefully a simple fashion. The answer why you are attracted to him does lie within yourself (if you can't get his birth details). Step 1 Mars in your chart indicating the kind of man you will be drawn to " polite, considerate, thoughtful, patient when handling his work" - these are traits of Mars in Virgo. Step 2 looking to the 7th house cusp Gemini is on it. That means you will find partners who talk and communicate to be more attractive to you . With the ceres in gemini you really need your partner/man to communicate to you with mental stimulation and being talked to. For you the conversation is the relationship most definitely.

On another point (back to Step 1), look at the aspects in yourself, when he is embodying the mars in virgo in your chart note the trine aspects to your Uranus/Saturn/Vesta/Pluto stellium starting in the first and spilling over to the second house - the good vibration you are feeling is literally sending shivers down your spine.

Of course this tells you why he is your cup of tea however when you get his birthchart it'll tell you exactly what brand and flavour he is. Happy hunting. :biggrin:

Thank you so much you for yr respond. At first i thought it was also my venus in libra that love well mannered people... Are u able to guess his moon sign from what i describe?? :tongue:

Claire19

If your looking for an astrology answer, the synastry chart is what someone would look at to show why your are attracted to him..

I would look for Venus/mars connections and or Venus/Uranus ..

Do you at least know his DOB and place of birth you can still do a chart.. Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..
However deep attraction belongs with Venus Mars and Pluto....Sometimes the nodes are involved and if your Moons are compatible then emotional connection is strong. There are many scenarios but I will say that without Saturn connections the relationship will not endure. Uranus gives excitement and stimulation, lightning fast attractions and out of the blue sometimes but often is unstable and doesnt last.....or at least freedom and change is important to keep up the interest.

When you are asking a question you also need to post a chart that has your current transits and progressions on it.

Last edited:

Claire19

Just say you look like a so and so.......when were you born?? Just casually.

By the way your Venus has challenges with Uranus Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn so I would advise that you dont rush into anything. There is deception, over idealism, rose coloured glasses, disappointment, instability and often bad timing inherent in your chart...... Just be careful. Sometimes there is age difference, or one partner is still committed to someone else. Prefers to spend time at work and is generally conservative or has authority over you and can act as a stern parent.

. I would check all this out......It sounds like it is all new at the moment. I would get all the facts about him that are possible. I would also be wary of connecting up with anyone who is in a higher position or has power or authority over you.

Your Mars is better aspected but still denotes more of a working relationship. You can fall in love with your boss or someone connected to your career and work hard in that area but with Venus there it can mean losing that job when love matters go bad.

Last edited:

Claire19

Well asking someone there dob is common... Usually doesnt phase anyone... You can ask if he was originally born "here" or grew up here.. Where ever here is ..

Asking someone for the time is the tricky part... lol... thats when they think your nuts... ha ha ha....
I agree but I say, I was born at sunset.....etc when were you born, are you a day person or a night person, that sort of thing.

:happy:

ssyx2005

HEY PEOPLE!!!
guess what!!
i got his d.ob without ASKING HIM!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I feel so happy... this is the best christmas present i ever get!! :smile:

Ok, i posted his chart below... PLS HELP ME TAKE A LOOK!!! THKS A LOT!

QUOTE BY LION O ESS: Only the Asc/house/moon would be off.. Everything else would be accurate..

ok... sorry to say that i do not have his birth time so i set it to the default 12noon
But I discovered that if he is a day person his moon will be Capricorn;
if night person his moon will Aquarius

One more thing will the synastry chart be accurate if i do not know his birth time??? :innocent:

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 25