I want leave him for another man

annalubov

Yes, both her mars on his mercury in his physical body house 2nd in leo obviously opposing his 8th house moon - this is always intense emotional energy (moon/pluto correspondence)- if 8th house planets are touched by placements in body house 2nd - physical attraction and desire.

Same with her pluto in his 5th house - house of sexuality and love and romance. But exact planets placements in degree to check is very important - but not possible with your charts.

can i send you dates instead? I am having problems with uploadingand sizing etc.

Zora

Account Closed
can i send you dates instead? I am having problems with uploadingand sizing etc.

Yes -post them here on your topic.

Not per PM please. As PM is private and protected and one can make no use of it on your topic. And I don't do private readings - I feel them personally as a forum activity killer.

annalubov

Yes, both her mars on his mercury in his physical body house 2nd in leo obviously opposing his 8th house moon - this is always intense emotional energy (moon/pluto correspondence)- if 8th house planets are touched by placements in body house 2nd - physical attraction and desire.

Same with her pluto in his 5th house - house of sexuality and love and romance. But exact planets placements in degree to check is very important - but not possible with your charts.

here are new charts.

1) Husbnd (Leo) and Her (Cancer)
2) Husband and Me (Libra)
3)Friend (Scorpio) and Me

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
here are new charts.

3)Friend (Scorpio) and Me

Yes - this is readable now - but you as the questioner should be in the inner circle because the questioner's accurate TOB is hopefully known (is it ?) and to see where in which house and life subject the other persons planets touch you and fall in. A everything has a different meaning - with falling in a house.

Is his accurate TOB also known to you - otherwise his houses are not valid. And one cannot see where the energy comes from to fit with yours. For love and romance rulers of 5th, 7th and 8th are important - but the houses are built up by accurate TOB - what then makes astrology and its information very special, personal and individual.

Without TOB it is only a birthdate - not a chart.

Last edited:

annalubov

Yes - this is readable now - but you as the questioner should be in the inner circle because the questioner's accurate TOB is hopefully known (is it ?) and to see where in which house and life subject the other persons planets touch you and fall in. A everything has a different meaning - with falling in a house.

Is his accurate TOB also known to you - otherwise his houses are not valid. And one cannot see where the energy comes from to fit with yours. For love and romance rulers of 5th, 7th and 8th are important - but the houses are built up by accurate TOB - what then makes astrology and its information very special, personal and individual.

Without TOB it is only a birthdate - not a chart.

His TOB is accurate 19:56pm and mine is 13:39pm

Zora

Account Closed
how is it now ?

Now in the correct version- your house cusps are cut off again - which you before had in... see yourself

attachment.php

attachment.php

You probably have an exact overlapping AC/DC and DC/AC - one cannot check witout house cusps.

And I meanwhile get the impression it should not be....

Attachments

• 1 me and Friend.jpg
    1 me and Friend.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 83
  • scorpio friend and me.jpg
    scorpio friend and me.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 87

annalubov

Now in the correct version- your house cusps are cut off again - which you before had in... see yourself

attachment.php

attachment.php

You probably have an exact overlapping AC/DC and DC/AC - one cannot check witout house cusps.

And I meanwhile get the impression it should not be....

I see it now let me fix it.