Will it go forward?

Lemmpi

Will we become a couple? I’m Saturn at my own house and he is Moon at his house. Moon is in Libra so it exalts Saturn. So he likes me and is receiving me well? Moon’s next aspect is square to Saturn? I’m cranky towards him at the moment precisely as i feel he doesn’t care about me as much as I care about him and nothing is going forward. I’m the one taking contact etc. :( So how it goes? He is fast moving planet, will he approach me then? Thanks 🙏 a lot for support and answers :)

lux111

Will we become a couple? I’m Saturn at my own house and he is Moon at his house. Moon is in Libra so it exalts Saturn. So he likes me and is receiving me well? Moon’s next aspect is square to Saturn? I’m cranky towards him at the moment precisely as i feel he doesn’t care about me as much as I care about him and nothing is going forward. I’m the one taking contact etc. :( So how it goes? He is fast moving planet, will he approach me then? Thanks 🙏 a lot for support and answers :)
I’m just a beginner so can you tell me — is it because you’re near the equator that the houses are like that?

From what I can see there’s no aspect, and neither of you apply to any of the same planets. He’s in his own first house and sextiles the sun, his co-significator, so maybe he’s a bit self centred. Furthermore he’s square Venus so he doesn’t seem very sweet about the idea of relationship. I’d say no

Lemmpi

Thank you, Moon’s next aspect will be square to Saturn but it’s so far away (will make it tomorrow) that it’s not showing in this chart. Don’t know if it can be taken account.

And yes that’s why the chart is like that :)

tikana

not bad..

moon 7th is coming towards your 1st
you will be driving force in this relatioship

I just love winter charts in the near-arctics

Lemmpi

not bad..

moon 7th is coming towards your 1st
you will be driving force in this relatioship

I just love winter charts in the near-arctics

Thank you Tikana ❤️ Why you say I will be driving force as he is faster planet moon? If I can ask? Any idea of timing?

Lemmpi

Thanks :) for me it’s hard to calculate how many degrees away they are. Can someone help? How to do it?

Lemmpi

We had big fight this morning about some trivial matter. After that we had very good conversation via phone. During that he unfortunately said he just wants to be friends with me :( Is there any hope left? Or is there something in this chart that Tikana didn’t see etc?

And thank you Kalinka giving me the timeframe. It seems our conversation is almost inside it.

Last edited:

tikana

Well, u are sitting in your own 1st house.. You dont see him more like rejecting. Moon was coming to u all excited.. You rejected most likely..
I told you you will be a driving force.. Its applyimg square

Lemmpi

Well, u are sitting in your own 1st house.. You dont see him more like rejecting. Moon was coming to u all excited.. You rejected most likely..
I told you you will be a driving force.. Its applyimg square

Yes I was the one starting the fight but I also told him I have deep feelings toward him today..so.. he didn’t want to deepen our friendship to that direction.

kalinka

because it's a square..though with very postive receptions from his side , but I rarely saw squares between the main significators giving the desired outcome..rather due to translation of light. Moon exalts Saturn.However Moon is in Venus' domicile, his L11. This could reflects the situation.

Last edited:

tikana

because it's a square..though with very postive receptions from his side , but I rarely saw squares between the main significators giving the desired outcome..rather due to translation of light. Moon exalts Saturn.However Moon is in Venus' domicile, his L11. This could reflects the situation.

Squares work only if both planets do not hold hostile receptions

kalinka

yes, from your side but this does not have such a weighting. It's more important what his intentions are . squares indicate delays and obstacles. So maybe it takes a while and he will change his mind somehow

Last edited:

tikana

yes, from your side but this does not have such a weighting. It's more important what his intentions are . squares indicate delays and obstacles. So maybe it takes a while and he will change his mind somehow

Kalinka..

sad thing is . he was geniunly coming to her. I was hoping for a better advancement. Look at this way, Saturn is way too strong for moon... it is bad enough that it is in hostile sign to Moon but it is angular where it is most agreesive.

Squares dont always mean bad. In this case Saturn wasnt behaving properly. (sad face)

which is the saddest part... knowing the culture where Lemmpi lives around.

Tik