Mental binding, love spell

ynnest

For now. But later on, she will look back at this time and realize her ignorance regarding what she was setting into motion, whether she is serious about it or not. The dark is a long, long way down.

I appreciate your emphatic concerns but sometimes I believe empathy from good people on a human level gets in the way for seeing the incoming threat.

Y

Ukpoohbear

Well that's even worse, so just because this man didn't come back to you, your willing him to die screaming.

Im sure we've all loved someone at some point, who hasn't loved us back.

You just need to leave it be with this guy, and focus on something more positive in your life.

Well to be honest if he die screaming at least that meant he was happy and did not want to die and magick works in funny ways so it will give him happiness so he screams when death is close because he does not want to leave.

I have been busy with summer school but in two weeks I will be finished and I will need to find the time to finish the first spell and clear up the people i tried to help because AriesinLove says it did not work but if he is still in love then maybe it has worked but I do not understand yet so I will be back and document the spell. Also I will make new thread with less comments and the conclusion because as you can see there are too many complaints and who would want to pay to stay at a hotel with complaints or use my spell if other say it did not work.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

Chrysalis

The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

Well i think you need to stop with the "self destruction" why you gonna stab someone in the back who decided "reluctantly" to help you....but still does.

Your trying to get a msg across to people here that you are as you are.....but where is this "self destructive" button helping yourself ?

Are you happy with what your doing, or how your being......i think not.

You need to get back on to that "ever so helpful frog" who's actually not dead yet, even though he sank. And ask this kind frog to help you get back to calmer waters again.

Once you get over to the other side and out of the muddy waters, you "dust yourself off and try again".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjnbozivsEo *0.43*

Ukpoohbear

Well i think you need to stop with the "self destruction" why you gonna stab someone in the back who decided "reluctantly" to help you....but still does.

Your trying to get a msg across to people here that you are as you are.....but where is this "self destructive" button helping yourself ?

Are you happy with what your doing, or how your being......i think not.

You need to get back on to that "ever so helpful frog" who's actually not dead yet, even though he sank. And ask this kind frog to help you get back to calmer waters again.

Once you get over to the other side and out of the muddy waters, you "dust yourself off and try again".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjnbozivsEo *0.43*

The frog is most probably died because a scoprio bite is deadly to humans and to frogs will be easier. If the frog is not dead he can swim back and if he use magick he could turn into a scorpion and the scorpion could turn into a frog so it could swim.

Last edited:

Luney

The same god that gave you the choice to know right from wrong... but i'm not here to judge .. if it's meant to be, if it's Gods will.. Selah

Ukpoohbear

The same god that gave you the choice to know right from wrong... but i'm not here to judge .. if it's meant to be, if it's Gods will.. Selah

That is funny you mention god when I hear a song on the radio at work about god being one of us, just a stranger on a bus. The god who said women are made from men and are not equal, who made earth and left it for us to destroy and only give certain human the right to enter heaven. What if I dont want to go to heaven, what if you do something bad and you can do something right before it so it makes it ok? I work hard and I study and Satan had the courage to say no to being told rules he did not agree with, may He teach us the courage to not follow with blind eyes, may we all be equal and deserving of heaven, and if that equality is only given to the certain chosen people, may we all have the courage to turn our back on God, who created the greatest money making business and called it religion and successfully blamed what he did wrong on Satan...who is the true wolf?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Haha I'm sure you read my post wrong dear, she fell in love a loooong time back. What didn't work was your magic. Unfortunately

Perhaps. Tell me all events which happened after the spell was completed. I have received other emails saying it did work and I want to learn in order to fix. If you prefer private communication then continue in pm if it is better.

Ariesinlove1996

Perhaps. Tell me all events which happened after the spell was completed. I have received other emails saying it did work and I want to learn in order to fix. If you prefer private communication then continue in pm if it is better.

I mean I have messaged you before but you never replied. do you have any chatting apps? Something we can PM with?

Ukpoohbear

I mean I have messaged you before but you never replied. do you have any chatting apps? Something we can PM with?

Yes I got the emails but I have been busy with study and the distance is good for healing and clear thinking. I will reply to you your emails and we will help to understand this and even try another form of magick for example you do a spell your side and so will I. The problem could be her partner not you or her so we could bind him for example.

Ariesinlove1996

Yes I got the emails but I have been busy with study and the distance is good for healing and clear thinking. I will reply to you your emails and we will help to understand this and even try another form of magick for example you do a spell your side and so will I. The problem could be her partner not you or her so we could bind him for example.

Hey just PM me at my email. Ok.

Ariesinlove1996

You should download a messaging app and we can talk on that app if you want. The email and astrology messaging will get very confusing ok