Does he miss me

Deirdre

hi all

i promised myself I wasn't going to post any other horary about this man, but he keeps popping up. Horary has been helping me see the truth that lies in the illusions so...

as I've updated before I decided not to go ahead with him and focus on what I need to. Bern doing my homework.this guy went to work onto another building but keeps trying to bump into me every time he goes to my building.

in this chart can u see whatever is goin on? Why does he keep doin this? Is his ego? Does he really miss me? Or does he wants to know he has the upper hand on me?

I asked if he misses me.

imgurl

I'm mercury in 8th he's jup in 1sr.

there is a wide opposition but as jup is retrograde I guess it wont aspect.

he being retro means sth changing.

I'm placed in 8th so I'm focused on transformation,deep ones.which is true.ive been focusing on knowing myself better to the core.

he is in my 1st. I guess this might show he thinks of me cause its his 7th?

Venus is in his 1st so perhaps its his gf.? Venus sq Saturn so perhaps sth difficult there?

I'm with Uranus there filling 5th so perhaps I will have some sudden change relating 5th matters? I know I'm doing what I can to stay away from him and not giving in.

I'm also moon in 12th so probably there are things hidden?

I would say " no" he doesn't but if y can say from the chart why he keeps appearing asides my distance...please do tell me so what us goin on.I need a closure.

thank u.

IleneK

Premium Member
Under the circumstances, what difference does it make if he misses you or not? I would ask you to consider what you are asking and what good it will do for you to know?
If you really want closure, if you really do, there is one tried and true, infallible way to achieve it. Eliminate all and refuse any contact whatsoever with him. Tell him to stop "trying to bump into you"/speaking with you when he sees you in your building, and you do the same: don't speak to or look at him. Just stop it. You can, you know. And ONLY YOU can. It's time to stop playing around with this, if you are being truthful with yourself and really do want closure.
I am wishing you the very best,

Ariesinlove1996

It seems to me that you don't want closure it seems to me that you want another chance and my question to you is if you do have the opportunity for another chance to be with him will you take it knowing the risks?

I wish you the best truly because I know how hard it is you know I was in your position weeks ago and I wanted her to be mine so bad but today I'm happy I'm over her and all that's left is resentment so I hope you find your peace and to go along your life and your way without him

twistandshout

Well, to read the chart, yes it seems like he misses you but it looks like you'll choose to move on before anything actually happens.

Jupiter is in your 1H so yes, that shows a great deal of interest, with it being retrograde and receiving Mercury via Triplicity, this shows a good amount of amicability and him wanting to return to you on some level.

Sun (him as man) also receives Venus (you as a sweetheart) in Taurus but is also placed in your 8H. So him and his presence seems to cause some serious issues for you.

Venus placed in his 1H/your 7H shows your interest in him as a woman, but it's in it's sign of detriment so this connection is not really doing you any favors in your ability to build up your esteem.

Moon in the 12H is another sign of some serious worry and debilitation. It's in Virgo which is Jupiter's sign of Detriment, so emotionally, this situation is basically causing you to slowly dislike him a great deal.

However, Mercury and Jupiter are in a pretty unfavorable position. Mercury is in Aries, receiving Jupiter via Triplicity again but in your 8H shows a great deal of worry and obsession over the matter. Not only that but Mercury is moving both towards a conjunct with Uranus and an opposition with Jupiter, showing you ultimately choosing to move on and cut ties with him. With Jupiter and Mercury locked in a T-Square with Pluto, your 3H ruler, it seems like the big root of the problem is, obviously from your description - communication.

Saturn Retrograde hugging the IC also gives me a feeling that nothing will likely come of it.

To top it off, the last aspect that Moon ended up making before leaving the sign is a square to Saturn Retrograde, which feels like a rather large road block in anything actually happening. With it moving away from Sun before completing this aspect seems to solidify your likely moving on.

Deirdre

thank u all.

if the chart shows me moving on this is what I expected and needed T hear.
I know it seems strange but you who know what happened and those who have passed similar situations..know the duality we can feel some days.

what the chart shows is really the complexities of what I needed to pass through in order to evolve some aspects of myself.

thank u all again for your help. You've been the only people I could talk with about this matter in my life.

Deirdre

I'm doing it Illenek.

I avoid him everytime he tries. The chart itself shows my conducts in this. And I'm doing this for myself for my highest good.

Under the circumstances, what difference does it make if he misses you or not? I would ask you to consider what you are asking and what good it will do for you to know?
If you really want closure, if you really do, there is one tried and true, infallible way to achieve it. Eliminate all and refuse any contact whatsoever with him. Tell him to stop "trying to bump into you"/speaking with you when he sees you in your building, and you do the same: don't speak to or look at him. Just stop it. You can, you know. And ONLY YOU can. It's time to stop playing around with this, if you are being truthful with yourself and really do want closure.
I am wishing you the very best,

Deirdre

hi. I had that chance again and I chose not to have it. I've been very hurt by this story and hurted people I shouldn't too. Probably I asked this cause I wanted to know if this was just a game for him. Mty self esteem got pretty low cause of these games of seduction. I'm a woman of feelings and honest. Games aren't for me and if at least I knew it wasn't a game, I could feel better or at least my ego.

QUOTE=Ariesinlove1996;787766]It seems to me that you don't want closure it seems to me that you want another chance and my question to you is if you do have the opportunity for another chance to be with him will you take it knowing the risks?

I wish you the best truly because I know how hard it is you know I was in your position weeks ago and I wanted her to be mine so bad but today I'm happy I'm over her and all that's left is resentment so I hope you find your peace and to go along your life and your way without him[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

thank u. You are very good on this. I completely missed out the important stuff on the chart .

what is more interesting is that all that u said resonates...how this all affected me and how it worked out...all that is happening from his side is making me dislike him more yes. Which is good for me .

the last chart about him showed nothing would come out probably and that's because its not for my highest good.

the only thing real and that's worth fighting for..is love.

nothing less is worth fighting for.

QUOTE=twistandshout;787837]Well, to read the chart, yes it seems like he misses you but it looks like you'll choose to move on before anything actually happens.

Jupiter is in your 1H so yes, that shows a great deal of interest, with it being retrograde and receiving Mercury via Triplicity, this shows a good amount of amicability and him wanting to return to you on some level.

Sun (him as man) also receives Venus (you as a sweetheart) in Taurus but is also placed in your 8H. So him and his presence seems to cause some serious issues for you.

Venus placed in his 1H/your 7H shows your interest in him as a woman, but it's in it's sign of detriment so this connection is not really doing you any favors in your ability to build up your esteem.

Moon in the 12H is another sign of some serious worry and debilitation. It's in Virgo which is Jupiter's sign of Detriment, so emotionally, this situation is basically causing you to slowly dislike him a great deal.

However, Mercury and Jupiter are in a pretty unfavorable position. Mercury is in Aries, receiving Jupiter via Triplicity again but in your 8H shows a great deal of worry and obsession over the matter. Not only that but Mercury is moving both towards a conjunct with Uranus and an opposition with Jupiter, showing you ultimately choosing to move on and cut ties with him. With Jupiter and Mercury locked in a T-Square with Pluto, your 3H ruler, it seems like the big root of the problem is, obviously from your description - communication.

Saturn Retrograde hugging the IC also gives me a feeling that nothing will likely come of it.

To top it off, the last aspect that Moon ended up making before leaving the sign is a square to Saturn Retrograde, which feels like a rather large road block in anything actually happening. With it moving away from Sun before completing this aspect seems to solidify your likely moving on.[/QUOTE]

twistandshout

Love is definitely worth fighting for, but the kind of love you should fight for won't have you needing to fight like this :)

Best of luck

Ariesinlove1996

Love is definitely worth fighting for, but the kind of love you should fight for won't have you needing to fight like this :)

Best of luck

Honestly it's not even the sex or anything that way people fight for it it's that soul connection that soulmate feeling that really really gives us a lot of meaning and definition and that's why we fight for me so I completely understand her situation.

The only problem is that sometimes in our struggle for this love we lose sight of ourselves like I did in the past and we forget that we have priorities in life whether it's education or family or health etc.

My greatest advice to people who come here to comment on these individuals post is to give them advice the roof not to so can you get closure but a chance to actually give life to the relationship

twistandshout

Hi Aries - I find it more appropriate to simply read the chart that's given rather than sway towards any specific outcome. Not all relationships are meant to or built to last, nor would it be professional or healthy to encourage people to act in a way that serves against their higher purpose.

Love is a tricky thing but it shouldn't be about pain. That romanticizes a very unhealthy mindset and behavior pattern that helps no one in the end.

LadyBella

Everything pass and we meet another person, the positive side when we get dissapointed about someone is that we get more caution for the next. Always think the future with that person and conclude if you would handle him and his "package", gotta love with intelligence nor with attraction only, gotta know til where you have to stop and move on otherwise will become obsessive with someone that doesn't deserve you.
Best wishes

Deirdre

I know u understand. All people with whom we feel this intensity with are there to show us sth about ourselves too.

I believe in fate. If you and the one u love are meant to be...u will.I wish u the best.

Honestly it's not even the sex or anything that way people fight for it it's that soul connection that soulmate feeling that really really gives us a lot of meaning and definition and that's why we fight for me so I completely understand her situation.

The only problem is that sometimes in our struggle for this love we lose sight of ourselves like I did in the past and we forget that we have priorities in life whether it's education or family or health etc.

My greatest advice to people who come here to comment on these individuals post is to give them advice the roof not to so can you get closure but a chance to actually give life to the relationship

Deirdre

yes. I've learned my lesson.
in the end the person always show if they deserves us ot not. He didn't showed.
and I did the right choice.

QUOTE=LadyBella;787949]Everything pass and we meet another person, the positive side when we get dissapointed about someone is that we get more caution for the next. Always think the future with that person and conclude if you would handle him and his "package", gotta love with intelligence nor with attraction only, gotta know til where you have to stop and move on otherwise will become obsessive with someone that doesn't deserve you.
Best wishes[/QUOTE]

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm doing it Illenek.

I avoid him everytime he tries. The chart itself shows my conducts in this. And I'm doing this for myself for my highest good.

This is good to know. And I say good for you!

If you are genuinely avoiding him, that would include your avoiding wondering about what he may or may nor have felt for you. 100%. Now we know we cannot truly cannot stop our thoughts. But you can avoid acting on them, like casting a horary chart to find out if he misses you. That is only a way to stay connected to the idea of him. And that does not serve your greater good.

And, by the way, I know you know all this already. Sometimes it's just good have what you are doing be mirrored back to you for you to have the opportunity to evaluate.

Again, I am truly, truly wishing you the best and I have great confidence in your committments to your greater good.

Deirdre

hi Illenek

thank u for your support. And for your vote of confidence �� I'm always doing my best.

and all goes in the way of the other chart that I also asked about my hubb. It will take effort time and care but all will be resolved

This is good to know. And I say good for you!

If you are genuinely avoiding him, that would include your avoiding wondering about what he may or may nor have felt for you. 100%. Now we know we cannot truly cannot stop our thoughts. But you can avoid acting on them, like casting a horary chart to find out if he misses you. That is only a way to stay connected to the idea of him. And that does not serve your greater good.

And, by the way, I know you know all this already. Sometimes it's just good have what you are doing be mirrored back to you for you to have the opportunity to evaluate.

Again, I am truly, truly wishing you the best and I have great confidence in your committments to your greater good.

sadge

I have a horary-reading question for everyone.

In a similar, relationship-related question, I recall how the querent was also in the natural chart's 8H. But a really nice "interpreter" read the chart as the querent being in the quesited's 2H, his money house. Now I assume how we read the chart depends on the nature of the question. But in this case, meaning questions concerning a relationship (from perspective of the querent), was it more appropriate to read the p!acement of the querent in the "8th" or the "quesited's 2nd?"

Still learning,
S.

IleneK

Premium Member
I have a horary-reading question for everyone.

In a similar, relationship-related question, I recall how the querent was also in the natural chart's 8H. But a really nice "interpreter" read the chart as the querent being in the quesited's 2H, his money house. Now I assume how we read the chart depends on the nature of the question. But in this case, meaning questions concerning a relationship (from perspective of the querent), was it more appropriate to read the p!acement of the querent in the "8th" or the "quesited's 2nd?"

Still learning,
S.

It would depend upon the specific considerations of the relationship question.
You might even look at both the p!acement of the querent in the "8th" [and] the "quesited's 2nd?" at the same time in a particular relationship matter.